We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

( US ) New Player Looking For a Home

Hello everyone! My name is Kyler. As the title above says, I am a new to LOTRO and am looking for a helpful and close knit Kinship to call home.
    I have been an avid Lord of the Rings fan since I was about 8-9 years old. I've read from Hobbit-Return of the King three times each and have watched every movie in blue ray extended version countless times Needless to say, I love Middle Earth. I bought LOTRO on launch day but was never able to truly get into it. I love being able to group up through MMOs or atleast talk to a group of friends while playing. For some reason, every time I logged on to play I couldn't really get the experience I was looking for. This past week I moved all the way to Alaska and currently have a TON of free time on my hands. So I decided I really want to buckle down, find a good kinship, and play this game! If any Kins out there are willing to recruit a Middle Earth fanatic and veteran MMO player please do not hesitate to post here! ( I'll include a little information below for anyone interested ). Thanks guys and happy hunting!!

I've been playing MMOs for 9 years now. I have extensive experience in both being an officer of guilds and also a years experience of being a Guild Master. I'm easy to get along with in game and love to have fun and enjoy the game. But I also know when to take things seriously, whether it be in a raid or going over "guild matters". My schedule is fully open right now and I will be playing all day tomorrow. Like I said above, please post here if you are willing to pick up a player! Thanks again guys.

Hey kylerhooper!

I just recently started up the Swords of Eönwë kinship on the Brandywine server. It's literally just me right now and my focus is on recruiting, however as I'm the only one in the kinship right now I'm fairly flexible as to how it ends up being run based on popular opinion of the members I recruit. You mentioned that you've got experience being an officer in a kinship, would you be interested in becoming one in SoE and helping me grow the kinship?

I'm in the GMT - 7 Mountain time zone, so with you being in Alaska we're only out of sync by a couple of hours.

If you're interested, you can check out my recruiting thread on these forums or the official SoE website.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero852 View Post
    Hey kylerhooper!

I just recently started up the Swords of Eönwë kinship on the Brandywine server. It's literally just me right now and my focus is on recruiting, however as I'm the only one in the kinship right now I'm fairly flexible as to how it ends up being run based on popular opinion of the members I recruit. You mentioned that you've got experience being an officer in a kinship, would you be interested in becoming one in SoE and helping me grow the kinship?

I'm in the GMT - 7 Mountain time zone, so with you being in Alaska we're only out of sync by a couple of hours.

If you're interested, you can check out my recruiting thread on these forums or the official SoE website.
    Hello Xero. Thank you for your kind offer! However, i would prefer a guild that has a decent amount of members and experienced veterans of the game, being as how i am new to the world of LOTRO. But as you can see, no one seems to be actively replying to my forum. So if nothing comes up in the next day or two i would love to take you up on your offer! ( I actually was in your stream last night and said hello =P )

Well, if you have any questions about the game I can likely answer, I've been playing since closed beta in 2006 and have a lifetime founder account. The content after Lothlorien is new to me as I stopped playing the game consistently after the Mines of Moria expansion was released, however I have a firm grasp on the game and it's mechanics.

If you don't find something more to your liking, I'd love to have you!

Cheers!

P.S. Sorry for not replying right away on the stream! I was having some weird issues with twitch chat not updating well last night.

Not a problem! And sounds good to me, i will keep in contact with you!
    P.S. Would you be willing to level a new character with me? Let me know ASAP

Of course! I've got a level 22 hunter on Brandywine right now. I'd be willing to go back and you you with her, or roll another character until you catch up.

Once I get home from work tonight (ETA 3 hours from the time of this post) I'll be online and streaming again. I'll be in the SoE TeamSpeak server as well if you want to contact me there!

ok perfect! Lets make characters and start leveling then =P post here when you are about to be home!

Alright I'm in TeamSpeak and about ready to roll!

Logged on my 22, Kelseh for now. Message me in game, TS, or Twitch chat. We'll figure out what we want to play.

Sorry man, i got called into interviews =/ Could you send me the TS info. Im going out to dinner but when im back i say we play!