We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1341

Re: Woo! Warden Screenshots!

Is A Small Fellowship... I have nver been so tempted to switch servers or join a new kin as I am now...

I really need to get back on my riddermark warden, but my kin needs a LM like, yesterday. I'm at 52 right now and will be able to dedicate some time to him after I've got my virtues and raid gear in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Chroniker View Post
    OT
    Aggie, umm, you do realize that forum avatar of yours has horns, don't you?
    Zing!
    [COLOR=MediumTurquoise][/COLOR][B]Arda Shrugged[/B] [COLOR=MediumTurquoise][Arkenstone][/COLOR]

Still mainly playing Kivrin on Riddermark at the moment (though my other characters are getting grumbly so she's going to start seeing less play-time soon). She's progressing well. She recently got invited on a hike in the Misty Mountains by Gimli. Turns out he's no better then Legolas at chosing a location to go walking with a lovely elf maiden.

Not all that long afterwards, she popped south into Eregion and spent some time helping out some dwarves. Things went well at first, then took the typical turn for the worse.

And a short time later I did my traditional picking-up-of-the-stables run through Moria. The reduced aggro radius has changed that from a fun challenge to a big yawn - I got so little aggro on the run from 21st Hall to 1st Hall that I never even got knocked off of my goat! Running around Nanduhirion at 46 at least brought the usual smile to my face.

After which I ducked back into Moria, headed south to the Shadowed Refuge, then worked back west through the Orc Watch, Anarzmekhem and Rotting Cellar stable points. The run through Flaming Deeps was the only point that got even a little hairy, and even that had changed from "suicide at 46" to "not all that hard".

And finally, proof that wardens can derail anything - including their own chat channel.
    Last edited by MistressMagpye; Sep 21 2010 at 04:29 PM.

LOL! Riddermark is turning out to be full of personality, that's for sure.

A few shots from my adventures in Enedwaith.

Gunnberg soloed. He hits like a Mac truck. I tried cycling CR(+25% damage/+5% incoming damage) but he was building them way too fast so I just turtled up and kited. Took about 15 minutes. Almost had some roadkill too!

Suprise!!

It's a stag party...heh.

Beautiful backgrounds...
    [URL=http://s30.photobucket.com/user/jenkins101/media/sig-lotro.jpg.html][IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/jenkins101/sig-lotro.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I've been experimenting with the new addon functionality, and I've finally hit upon a combination and layout that's working well for me. I'm running Palantir, BuffBars, and Bevy o' Bars. I've got my builders and masteries assigned to my number pad (since I'm lacking a G13 or the like) in a pattern I learned from a fellow warden in glff. Bevy o' Bars is providing that 3x3 grid of buttons, laid out in the same pattern as my number pad, which lets me easily monitor mastery cooldowns.

Well, i finally spent some of my Turbine Points (lifetime loyalty etc) and decided to unlock a new character slot and create a new Warden alt that i would actually play and start levelling.
    (i have had a Hobbit warden for some time as a bank mule but a hobbit didn't fit with my vision for the character) ...
    I also splurged on some Turbine store cosmetic items and now have my freshly minted Level 17 Warden "Feenerick".

I must say, I am VERILY enjoying the Warden class to date on this guy...
    And with Many thanks to this forum, its been a very useful read as i start out with this guy...

Standing at the Semi-Ready:

Putting in the Boot:

Lining up a Throw:

Spearfight!:

I look forward to getting into higher level fellows and trying my hand at tanking etc, my usual 'main' is a minstrel, so it'll be interesting to actually watch a battle & enemies rather than allied healthbars ;-P

Just letting everyone know, I had a party in 21st for my 65th. It had fireworks.

Last edited by Darlgon; Oct 04 2010 at 10:43 AM.

Some more of my recent antics on wardens... Kivrin is working her way through the book quests (slowly - I've done them too many times on too many characters now to enjoy most of them) and recently hit one of the few I do still enjoy, fighting through Barad Tironn to find Laerdan and recover the stolen palantir. With Inspired Greatness it's a fun little instance, as you wade through tons of Angmarim to get inside. This is my first warden that did it pretty much on-level, as Somany was 65 and Snoww, iirc, was 60-ish when she did it. So my pulls were of smaller quantities of Angmarim then either of them managed, but still quite respectable numbers:

Somany is still wandering around Enedwaith, doing dailies to get rep for the horses and the occasional bit of exploration in odd corners of the map. While running around in the hills one day she stumbled across a lovely elite dun ox, who after a nice little battle coughed up a mithril flake for her:

And while poking around in the south-central region, tucked in between the Lich Bluffs and the Mournshaws, I stumbled across a locked gate-area that I couldn't pass through (next expansion, I'd assume) and just off to one side of the gate... this frightening scene. I declined to approach the wee savage beastie, which I suspect of being the Bunny of Caerbannog.
    Last edited by MistressMagpye; Oct 09 2010 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZL View Post
    I <3 my ginger warden!

what armor is this??
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001861c2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by weirdguy508 View Post
    what armor is this??
    I wore almost the exact same armour for a long time. The chest piece was a random drop I got, dwarven-make of some type. The pants and boots were the ragged leather starter pieces.

Sorry, but could someone tell me what helmet this is, and where to find it as a warden?

Just a quick shot from the set of (stupid filter) Jackazz: Carn Dûm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarion View Post
    Sorry, but could someone tell me what helmet this is, and where to find it as a warden?

The only definite place I have seen this helm graphic is the level 63 heavy helm bartered for Malledhrim rep in Ost Galadh. There is a medium version, but it is only on random yellow drops that I know of. Look for things like Helm of Peace/etc on the auction house.
    [COLOR=MediumTurquoise][/COLOR][B]Arda Shrugged[/B] [COLOR=MediumTurquoise][Arkenstone][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Stilicho01 View Post
    I found a nice little bridge out in the middle of nowhere:

Take that, foul beast!

Preparing to chuck a javelin, oh what fun:
    what user interface is that? looks cool
    Truth and Justice

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunStalker View Post
    what user interface is that? looks cool
    that's Eorlingas, can be found here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...isitedF2P.html
    The Usual Suspects, if you know us, you know why.

I dare you to try and take that banner...

Quote Originally Posted by head0nfire View Post

I dare you to try and take that banner...
    I dare you to increase your graphics settings when you take screenshots...

Quote Originally Posted by Arastir View Post
    I wore almost the exact same armour for a long time. The chest piece was a random drop I got, dwarven-make of some type. The pants and boots were the ragged leather starter pieces.
    That chest piece is also the starting guardian clothing. I'm wearing it cosmetically on my guard.

Just an epic looking capture.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002ff24e/signature.png]Ambb[/charsig]

My baby warden:

Tried rolling a man and an elf and deleted both around level 35-ish. Dunno what it was, I just didn't like how either looked when I played them. But this little guy's a blast.

And yes, he's a hobbit wearing boots. There's a back story to explain it! But that's for another day.

And the obligatory action shot:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/unlikely_superhero/lotrocharacters_zpsd7nf06sh.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginAsian View Post
    My baby warden:

Tried rolling a man and an elf and deleted both around level 35-ish. Dunno what it was, I just didn't like how either looked when I played them. But this little guy's a blast.

And yes, he's a hobbit wearing boots. There's a back story to explain it! But that's for another day.
    Excellent choice. Hobbits > all. Also, there have always been Hobbits who wear shoes, it just happens that the lineages in the story-focused areas don't.

Just a couple of my as-of-now low level warden, Haderic, questing in some beautiful places.

And an action shot (not very impressive, I know) to show you my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post
    Excellent choice. Hobbits > all. Also, there have always been Hobbits who wear shoes, it just happens that the lineages in the story-focused areas don't.
    also, what could be more fun then being at the last boss and hitting Hobbit-silence just as the last stage of the fight comes up wiping the group
    The Usual Suspects, if you know us, you know why.

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 ... LastLast