We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How rare is that bridge wardens cloak....

Just reaching my 7th 5 slot peice and still never seen it drop. Really want that thing to complete my wardens tank build but it seems so rare

Had 4 or 5 drop so far, keep 2 around in my bags and vendored the rest :P
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by whatever76543 View Post
    Just reaching my 7th 5 slot peice and still never seen it drop. Really want that thing to complete my wardens tank build but it seems so rare
    You must be so unlucky. ~ 90 runs of rc t2c and have maybe 6-7 cloaks.

Have done so, so many runs and seen it like once. I'm just using the might one, block is handy anyway.
    Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Have done so, so many runs and seen it like once. I'm just using the might one, block is handy anyway.
    That might be the worst part, neither has dropped for me and I'd totally use the might one haha

Quote Originally Posted by whatever76543 View Post
    That might be the worst part, neither has dropped for me and I'd totally use the might one haha
    Same! My friend has had 6 drop for his groups, but not a single one has come out of hiding when I come on the runs!
    -Ajatus/Ajatank of Brandywine