We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: A Complete list of Moria Deeds, PoIs, and other info by R.A.I.D.

yeah, i hope this picture helps illustrate my dilemma, when i click the trait in the virtue panel, to my understand it was supposed to open a deed that you have that would advance that deed, when i click it, it opens to a completed deed, the rest of my deed log is clear so i can't find the last compassion

Stry, Captain

I see what you mean. You're right about that it should open to the deed you need to advance to get it higher. Therefore, I have a couple of suggestions.

Well you have two options at this point:
    A. Go through ALL your completed deeds, and a list of all deeds, that fall under compassion. Count the number of deeds you have completed that has compassion. If its 13, then you know one is not counting for you. If its 12, then you know that you are missing one. Therefore, go through my moria list (under the help section catagorizes them all), and/or go through a SoA list.
    B. Talk to a GM if the count is 13. There best option would be to figure out which one is not counting... if they cant then they could EASILY fix the problem by removing, and completing each compassion deed for you.

Hope that helps.
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

A. I count 12.

I have all 3 in moria, the one in eregion

taken from the SOA list:

Compassionate: Defender of Ered Luin [Advanced] --- Ered Luin
    Compassionate: Lone Lands Quests [Advanced] --- Lone Lands
    Compassionate: Peril of the Mountains --- Misty Mountains
    Compassionate: The Life of the Bounder --- The Shire
    Compassionate: Pilgrim of Evendim [Quests] --- Evendim
    Compassionate: Wander of Evendim [Advanced - Quests] --- Evendim

I have all of these +
    one in angmar: allies of the enemy (advanced) - hillmen in BG
    and forochel poineer, quests in forochel advanced

EDIT: B. i talked to a GM and the GM suggested i reference the lorebook, which i did and found that there are only 12 tiers of compassion, the GM also said that this might be caused by some issues that have been affecting the virtue panel that will be adressed in a future patch.

soooooooooooo next question is does anybody have compassion 13?
    Last edited by Rconsole; Jan 20 2009 at 07:59 PM.
    Stry, Captain

I just want to say to you completest, holy cow. I need to do more, but hats off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    A. I count 12.

soooooooooooo next question is does anybody have compassion 13?
    I have 13. I just checked all my compassions and they all match your list; I couldn't find any not on your list. So I'm not sure. Did you do them all? Maybe one of them counts as 2.
    Last edited by BMB012887; Jan 21 2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

Burgzerg.com shows 12 deeds for +1 Compassion

None of the racial reputation traits give Compassion

Have you even started the 2nd tier of Trolls in Grand Stair? That would be my guess as to the one that is missing, just because there are only about 10 trolls in the whole instance, and most groups don't even go down there.

Still missing one to get to 13... but all the hidden deeds only seem to give titles, and I really doubt that anyone is wearing +Compassion jewellry from the Angmar battlefields... very interesting, I'll have to check my deed log later.
    Last edited by MysterX; Jan 21 2009 at 05:22 PM.
    Not all those who wander are lost. They might be working on one of their exploration deeds.
    The new forums stink on ice. Let others follow them who can.

Quote Originally Posted by MysterX View Post
    Burgzerg.com shows 12 deeds for +1 Compassion

None of the racial reputation traits give Compassion

Have you even started the 2nd tier of Trolls in Grand Stair? That would be my guess as to the one that is missing, just because there are only about 10 trolls in the whole instance, and most groups don't even go down there.

Still missing one to get to 13... but all the hidden deeds only seem to give titles, and I really doubt that anyone is wearing +Compassion jewellry from the Angmar battlefields... very interesting, I'll have to check my deed log later.
    nah, it's not trolls, i've got everything in eriador and moria done except KB deeds, watcher, and the hidden watcher deed, which give charity and a title

BMB012887, in your virtue panel, compassion is coloured in? and not greyed out?
    Stry, Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    nah, it's not trolls, i've got everything in eriador and moria done except KB deeds, watcher, and the hidden watcher deed, which give charity and a title

BMB012887, in your virtue panel, compassion is coloured in? and not greyed out?
    I have compassion 13, fully colored.

Then if the lorebook lists twelve then one of two things happened.

A. Ethier, one deed gave +2 at the beginning when MoM first came out. Then with one of the patches it was changed to 1. With on that note, those who originally finished the deed would have 13 compassion still while the newer people have 12. This would obviously cause an unfair advantage and I think they are letting it slide in the mean time till bk 7.

B. Or the Lore-book is missing a Compassion deed.

Im shooting for A though. I have noticed that at least 5-8 deeds give +2, and in one case +3, when they shouldnt be. I specifically counted all the deeds to get my original list, and I even went through my list (after finishing all the deeds), to make sure nothing was missed. I noticed only 1 deed missing which was added. Therefore, my numbers for 5+ deeds from beta all couldn't be off unless, they were bugged and giving more than they should.

If you have 12, and you have a friend who has 13. Wait till book 7. I think with book 7 it will drop the number of max deeds for half of them. If they still have 13, i'd contact another GM about it.

If you don't want to wait, I would ask a GM to ungive, and regive that silent and the restless deed. Because clearly your bugged with that anyways, as its coming up as grey with a ring and not fully colored (which it should be if you finished them all). See if that helps. Force a GM to do it, its not hard a decent GM can and will do it in under 10 min. I have had them release and give deeds, and quests before.
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

Good news, I found the culprit... apparently one of the HIDDEN deeds gives Compassion.

It is the "Invaders of Tham Mirdain." That Gives the title Protector of Mirobel and +1 Compassion. Ill be sure to update my list. Good catch.

**EDIT** THIS IS GREAT NEWS. With me discovering this on my list we... as a commmunity... have found ALL of Morias hidden deeds!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikito View Post
    Good news, I found the culprit... apparently one of the HIDDEN deeds gives Compassion.

It is the "Invaders of Tham Mirdain." That Gives the title Protector of Mirobel and +1 Compassion. Ill be sure to update my list. Good catch.

**EDIT** THIS IS GREAT NEWS. With me discovering this on my list we... as a commmunity... have found ALL of Morias hidden deeds!!!!!
    Sweet I was guessing it had to be one of the hidden deeds and I was just coming here to say I'd found it... thanks again for making it so easy to keep track of all this.
    Not all those who wander are lost. They might be working on one of their exploration deeds.
    The new forums stink on ice. Let others follow them who can.

nice job, appreciate you looking into that for me, thank you
    Stry, Captain

Wow nice man.

Bump, this is good info and should not die. Now to find other R.A.I.D Trait infor thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Yito_Graft View Post
    Bump, this is good info and should not die. Now to find other R.A.I.D Trait infor thread.
    Its only things thats has not been active sicne before sept 2008( ? or 07). This post was made in nov, not only that, its constantly posted on. it will not be deleted.

Holy guacamole Rememberme! Great list, and thanks heaps for posting it!

I didnt see thiis one in there. Protector of Eregion 11 of 11. Im assuming all slayer deeds in Eregion. Grants the title-- Protector of Hollin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ireaditwheniwas10 View Post
    I didnt see thiis one in there. Protector of Eregion 11 of 11. Im assuming all slayer deeds in Eregion. Grants the title-- Protector of Hollin.
    its a hidden deed, under the hidden section. But i do suppose your right that I should include them under its own tab

My bad i didnt see the hidden deed section. I was just scrolling through Eregion and didnt see it there.

6 Long Street, Bree-land Homesteads, Landroval, open to all

Amazing work. Thanks for compiling this and being so meticulous about it!

It's also good to know someone is much more compulsive about these things then I am. I'm still working through all the deeds and am past 47 max quests in the log so far. With your list I'll be sure to grab the few I might have missed (outside of instances).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
    Amazing work. Thanks for compiling this and being so meticulous about it!
    Worse part is, I'm going to have to REDO almost the entire thing.

The moria deeds, as of book 7, are no longer on one tab. They have been divided.

Worse part, I'm on landroval, and I can't get in to see which deeds go where. Hence, I have to wait before I can work on it.

So I will have to redo the Moria post, at least. Thats, not including Lothlorien deeds/PoIs.

Oh well, its what I get.

I plan on keeping this up to date at least until the next expansion, hopefully

p.s. thanks for the compliment!

Found this one last night after some steady book 7 Lorien deed grindage

Deed: Great Deeds of Lothlorien(5 of 5)
    Objective: Complete Wanderer of the Golden Wood, Lorien Lookout, City of the Lord and Lady, Beast Slayer (advanced,) Orc Slayer (advanced)
    Title: Doer of Great Deeds

Quote Originally Posted by farnorthYP View Post
    Found this one last night after some steady book 7 Lorien deed grindage

Deed: Great Deeds of Lothlorien(5 of 5)
    Objective: Complete Wanderer of the Golden Wood, Lorien Lookout, City of the Lord and Lady, Beast Slayer (advanced,) Orc Slayer (advanced)
    Title: Doer of Great Deeds
    Nice, thanks.

Hidden, under lothlorien tab?

Yep, hidden deed under the Lothlorien tab

Completing the poaching quest chain in Lothlorien gives the following title: "Poacher of the Protected Woods". Die, baby animals, die!

Quote Originally Posted by Lestache View Post
    Completing the poaching quest chain in Lothlorien gives the following title: "Poacher of the Protected Woods". Die, baby animals, die!
    Can you give me the last quest of the poaching chain? Thanks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast