We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: The Crescent Order is recruiting

Hello GreyLady,

Your post makes perfect sense. For the sign up process I would recommend going to our online forums at http://www.thecrescentorder.com/foru...ad.php?t=12864

That message can be replied to once you have created a forum account. Also I will let our officers know of your interest in the kin and they will friend your Jamserin character so they can see when you are in LOTRO. Once they find you they will invite you into the kin as a recruit.

I look forward to adventuring with you in Middle earth.

Talking Re: The Crescent Order is recruiting

Happy Holidays!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000011bccf/signature.png]Lillypetal[/charsig]

And to all, a wonderful New Year!

I'm a west coaster and I'm on most evenings after 8 pm PST. There is a group of us at this time that is steadily growing. So come and join us. I'd love to see our west coast chapter gain some numbers..
    Last edited by oxlar77; Jan 15 2010 at 05:44 AM.

TCO is going strong and seeing a diverse number of players playing across all levels. We have folks in several time zones and as such have folks on quite a bit. Come check us out at http://www.thecrescentorder.com/foru...isplay.php?f=2 .

Hi. i'm looking to join a kinship myself. new to the game and looking for a good group of people to help me.... my toon's name is Lodgo

Hello Lodgo,

My fellow officers and I will keep an eye out for you in-game. Look forward to adventuring with you.

I Want Iiiiiin

No real animals have been hurt during this advertisement.

TCO is still going strong with players covering the whole gambit of levels. Radiance runs are occurring couple times a week and plenty of fellowship activities are happening most evenings. Come check us out at http://www.thecrescentorder.com/foru...ad.php?t=12864 if you are still looking for a place to call home.

Reminder that TCO is still going strong and welcoming new members.

TCO is still going strong and is always ready to welcome new members. At present we are running at least a couple of radiance runs each week as well as other content between the level 40 and 65 ranges.

Little bumpage ...............

TCO is still going strong and always willing to welcome new members. If you are looking for a casual gaming kinship then give us a look at http://www.thecrescentorder.com/foru...ad.php?t=12864

We have players with characters at all levels, so we always have something going on. We also enjoy running several radiance runs a week.

Little Bumpage..........

TCO is still going strong with weekly DG runs. We actively participate in Watcher, BG and other raiding on a regular basis. We also have plenty of other activities going on across all levels.

Your kin looks like a fine fit for me, a healthy dose of raiding but a friendly atmosphere and casual feel. I've recently left my previous kin, with my main, in search of a slightly more active feel to it. i'm 18 and a proud Aussie =D.

Hello Banegar,

I will keep any eye out for you. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

TCO is still going strong. If you are looking for a good home here on Firefoot feel free to check us out.

Little Bump.

I have been with TCO for about 8 years myself. I started with TCO in SWG. I have recently returned to LotRO after a 2-year absence. The guild is still going strong and it is a pleasure to be associated with the people in it.

Unlike the others, my characters aren't that high at this time (in their 20's) so if anyone is not in the upper levels who needs either a champion or a hunter, you can always contact:

Heinrick = Champion/Weaponsmith
    Heindor = Hunter/Woodworker

I am currently on F2P status, so if you want me to craft a weapon (either metal or wood) we'll have to barter. I am open to negotiations so talk to me.

Anyways. looking forward to seeing new mature faces in the kin......

Hey I was looking to get into a kin and you guys seem to be a decent fit. I'm still kinda new to LotRO since I decided to try it after coming from DDO. I'm usually on whenever I have a sizeable chunk of free time. Anyhow I've got a Lv. 28 Hunter at the moment named Gilduinil and would like to see what you guys are like first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilduinil View Post
    Hey I was looking to get into a kin and you guys seem to be a decent fit. I'm still kinda new to LotRO since I decided to try it after coming from DDO. I'm usually on whenever I have a sizeable chunk of free time. Anyhow I've got a Lv. 28 Hunter at the moment named Gilduinil and would like to see what you guys are like first hand.
    Hello Gilduinil,

I or one of the other officers will look for you in game. I look forward to adventuring with you soon.

The Crescent Order is still going strong and growing. At the high end, we are hitting the 12-man raids weekly (Dar Narbugud and Barad Guldur). For those on the way up, we've got pleny of quest help, crafting help, gear help, and/or just friendly kinchat. Feel free to drop in on our forums (see link in OP). Thanks!
    Theofrid, Wyndriel, Wendros, Glydia, Halfrid, Fridward, Friddis, Fridli, Gondaglir

Tried posting something in the forums but it says I don't have permission, what gives?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast