We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Forum Signatures, Posting Pics, and All That Other Forum Stuff

thanks i'll post there. I get the message "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." when i go to the direct link.

Is there a way to see your previous personal forum posts anymore? I haven't been able to find that option since the new forum went active last fall.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

Necro thread of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by giniluv View Post
    Necro thread of the day!
    Haha, yeah pretty much. It's the closest thing where this information should be, and this thread is a main link the MyLotro page help widget. Starting to think there's no old forum posts record anywhere anymore, but there should be at least in a widget. Figuring I just can't find it. You used to be able to see this forum post record on your personal character page.

5. Re: Forum Signatures, Posting Pics, and All That Other Forum Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Magnarr View Post
    Is there a way to see your previous personal forum posts anymore? I haven't been able to find that option since the new forum went active last fall.
    Click on your name in the post above and choose "Find User Posts"
    ?ª"˜¨¨?ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸??? LOTRO???¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯ ¯¨¨˜"ª?¨¨˜"ª?

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Click on your name in the post above and choose "Find User Posts"
    Excellent! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnarr View Post

I miss being able to do that from the control panel. That was nice. What I do now sometimes is spam someone's post so I can click on my name. LAME.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Necro post I know but how do I check to see what my total reputation level is? I can't find where it is no matter where I look. I think this thread needs to be updated with any changed information since I can't find the User CP it describes which makes me think it has changed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000279ada/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

9. Re: Forum Signatures, Posting Pics, and All That Other Forum Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Gohankuten View Post
    Necro post I know but how do I check to see what my total reputation level is? I can't find where it is no matter where I look. I think this thread needs to be updated with any changed information since I can't find the User CP it describes which makes me think it has changed.
    2 ways

You can click on the "add reputation" star on your own post for the total or

You can go up to the very top of the page where it says "Logged in as" and hover over "My Preferences" which will give you a drop down menu - choose "My forum settings" and it should be on that page.
    ?ª"˜¨¨?ª"˜¨¨ ¯ ¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸??? LOTRO???¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯ ¯¨¨˜"ª?¨¨˜"ª?

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    2 ways

You can click on the "add reputation" star on your own post for the total or

You can go up to the very top of the page where it says "Logged in as" and hover over "My Preferences" which will give you a drop down menu - choose "My forum settings" and it should be on that page.
    Thank you for the quick and helpful reply. They really do need to update the information since it seems impossible to find unless you know what you are looking for.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000279ada/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Forum Signatures, Posting Pics, and All That Other Forum Stuff

Very Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Forum Signatures, Posting Pics, and All That Other Forum Stuff

Thank you for instruction. I just wonder, how can i fix that crafting levels. I am tinker and all on supreme levels.... I can see that other players have the same problems that i do... Oh well.... It is nice to have that signature, looks preety
    Thank you again
    Last edited by janidor; Sep 27 2011 at 11:26 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/23221000000135bb0/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by janidor View Post
    I just wonder, how can i fix that crafting levels. I am tinker and all on supreme levels.... I can see that other players have the same problems that i do

Unfortunately you can't fix it. It has to do with the link between in-game data and the Community site being messed up. Apparently the issue has existed for quite a while now.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.~Oscar Wilde

Re: Forum Signatures and All that Other Forum Stuff

i cant find user CP,where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Czechonardo View Post
    lol i can'y find it either, i've probably passed over it 100 times too

Hi. I take it the character sigs are not available in user cp any more since mylotro ended, but i've seen plenty about the forum - is there a way of getting one? Thanks
    [URL="http://www.sigcreator.com/"]Proud Officer and band member of 'Under The Sunlit Sky'

[IMG]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/56621691lotro_lotro08.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Czechonardo View Post
    Look under Forum Actions.
    TANSTAAFL

Go to the following link for info. about Forum Signatures and the guidelines to follow for proper size etc.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?519074-Signature-Guidelines-Absolutely-NO-animated-images-in-signatures&p=6861902#post68619 02
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor

plz bring back lotro official signatures!
    make em smaller if you like but bring em back!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4