We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: The Thread of Goodness

This weekend I found a level 60 capt 2nd age halberd and received a capt 1st age emblem from the watcher. Then I came to work Monday and was told I was getting a big bonus in my paycheck soon. What a great start to the week!

Oh... and it's free dessert day at work today.
    Last edited by drachus; Feb 24 2009 at 06:17 PM.

My unlimited broadband contract has expired and the deal is now non existent. This is a good and bad thing. Bad-My spider is 5k away from rank 7. Good-I am spending less time in game and more time on the forums. My record for being away from LOTRO in 2009 is now 10 days (3 days with bad internet, 7 days banned). Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    My unlimited broadband contract has expired and the deal is now non existent. This is a good and bad thing. Bad-My spider is 5k away from rank 7. Good-I am spending less time in game and more time on the forums. My record for being away from LOTRO in 2009 is now 10 days (3 days with bad internet, 7 days banned). Joy.
    Yes. Joy for all Vilya! Parties everywhere!

almost 3 weeks for me now <<< bored of the game.

I still have a JOB! Life is good!
    [b]Melnordan[/b]-Warden,[b]Melainel[/b]-Hunter,[b]Mellarain[/b]-Loremaster,[b]Zoltrix[/b]-Guardian,[b]Xabbu[/b]-Minstrel,[b]Melraindor[/b]-Runekeeper
    Pie anyone?

I'm back at my job... but my dad is back home on the other side of the country.

I got my hair cut short and colored it purple.
    My mom didn't ride me for it.
    Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by aniarokz View Post
    I got my hair cut short and colored it purple.
    My mom didn't ride me for it.
    Life is good.
    Glad that worked out for you. You should post a pick in the faces thread with your new hair so we can all ... um ... see how great it looks. Yeah that's it.
    [b]Melnordan[/b]-Warden,[b]Melainel[/b]-Hunter,[b]Mellarain[/b]-Loremaster,[b]Zoltrix[/b]-Guardian,[b]Xabbu[/b]-Minstrel,[b]Melraindor[/b]-Runekeeper
    Pie anyone?

I start holidays tomorrow and I am done all the work I had to do before I leave. Doing my Happy Dance at 5
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000b8f5f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Vilya ~ Magentica (100)~ Fellannie Cryme (77) ~ Santie CLaws (76) ~ Dimenchia Forgets (66)~ Cylaynna (83) ~Blackforest Riders (65)~ Dandee Lyons (65) ~ Flirtacia Valentine (65) ~Aduck Waddles (27)~Evilmag

Nice thread! I want to say that I love Vilya, we aren't too big or too small. I especially love that my kin is here and they are just a bunch of really great people that keep me playing the game. (Who am I kidding, I'd play anyway) And for the very few of you that I talk to outside my kin, thanks for being here too!

Quote Originally Posted by jbarr123 View Post
    Glad that worked out for you. You should post a pick in the faces thread with your new hair so we can all ... um ... see how great it looks. Yeah that's it.
    I thought about it but my camera is ****, I could totally do a blurry mirror Myspace type thing.
    On an upbeat note I found my cell phone that's been lost for 4 months. Hurray I can get huge texting bills again!

Quote Originally Posted by aniarokz View Post
    I thought about it but my camera is ****, I could totally do a blurry mirror Myspace type thing.
    On an upbeat note I found my cell phone that's been lost for 4 months. Hurray I can get huge texting bills again!
    Oh you should get the unlimited texting option. It's so worth it if you do a lot of texting. the company I am with charges like $0.15 for the each message(In and out) and most kid do like 3-4k worth of texts per month. thats like $450+ or you can get the unlimited texting option for $15. Sound like a deal to me

As a side note I made it to lvl 45 with my warden last night. I wonder what lvl she'll be after my first post book 7 kill?
    Pie anyone?

Texting?? That's so last year.... PINing is the *In* thing now.

... and the snow is melting! It went from -35^C, to like almost 0 in 24hrs. Hopefully it stays that way and goes nowhere but up from here.
    [COLOR=#696969][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000009436a/01005/signature.png]Medical[/charsig][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=silver][I]Fortune Favors the Bold[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

The snow came back, left, came back, left, came back, was on it's way out the door and as we were all breathing a sigh of relief that is was about to go when it turned around and said "just one more question." I guess it was doing Columbo impression this year. Still not sure it's gone for good.
    Pie anyone?

Chicken Play in the Moors!
    [CENTER]HATE ME[/CENTER]

Thanks Sharko for fighting wargs to the death to make chicken egg delivery possible in the moors. I'm happy to announce I'm a fool x4.

I like how our server doesn't get as as many problems as the bigger servers!!
    I always laugh when I read how brandywhine is glitchy or rubber banding.

All in all this server rocks!!

Creepy Guys Next Door Recruitment Coming Soon....
    Last edited by mysteriouskavu; Apr 04 2009 at 09:13 PM.
    [CENTER]HATE ME[/CENTER]

I am glad that the majority of the people on this server understand that things break and that it takes time to fix. Sure we might have been the last one fixed but it means that by the time they got around to us they had worked out all the bugs for sure and we got the best patch

Vilya people ROCK!!
    Pie anyone?

My GF is the best GF in the history of GFs

Love you ella babe
    Pie anyone?

Bringing dead things back to life. The power!!! Muahahaha!

Yeah, power is a good thing.

Shared Storage!!!

And Finally getting my GF to play the game

Quote Originally Posted by 1slasher1 View Post
    Shared Storage!!!

And Finally getting my GF to play the game
    I thought Honey was playing already? Also, are we swinging or are we swinging? *cough shared storage cough* /wink
    [B][COLOR=#ffffff]Turine Turambare - Warlord [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]- Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe [/COLOR][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=349123"][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR]TEAM F[/URL] ... occasionally seen on... [COLOR=#ffff00]Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags[/COLOR][/B]

If by swinging you mean "swangin'", then yes

My Turine has a snowman and yours does not

Quote Originally Posted by 1slasher1 View Post
    If by swinging you mean "swangin'", then yes

My Turine has a snowman and yours does not
    Yes! *pops hood and goes side to side*

When my Turine thinks of christmas he thinks of hobbits burning in a fiery apocalypse, that's why I'm sporting the 'ring' for christmas.
    [B][COLOR=#ffffff]Turine Turambare - Warlord [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]- Warg Slayer - Weaver's Enemy - Reaver's Enemy - Blackarrow's Enemy - Warleader's Enemy - Defiler Foe [/COLOR][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=349123"][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR]TEAM F[/URL] ... occasionally seen on... [COLOR=#ffff00]Mynutts/Thick/Blasthardcheese/Vladtheimpaler/Morvagor/Twiggyt/Belege/Bodybags[/COLOR][/B]

Happy VD Everyone!!!!
    Last edited by 1slasher1; Feb 14 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Don't do it! Even if you do have nice shelves.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.
    -General Mattis
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000006cc8/signature.png]Bakan[/charsig]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast