We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Smile The Thread of Goodness

This thread is here so that whenever you feel like it you can pop in and say something good. It can be about the game, other players, real life....anything.
    The only rule is, Please keep the trash and trolls out of here. If you really feel the need to write things like that then maybe start a thread of badness!

To start it off I just finished work for the day, have tomorrow off and can't wait to see you all when the server is back up

Cheers!
    [CENTER]HATE ME[/CENTER]

Re: The Thread of Goodness

Butterflies and cotton candy for all!

I heart pie...

Angry Re: The Thread of Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaic View Post
    Butterflies and cotton candy for all!

I heart pie...
    mom. how could you?!!!

JUST SAY NO TO BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!

<---- deathly afraid of butterflies...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000009ea61/01006/signature.png]Koreana[/charsig]

I think freeps taste just great! And I love(to eat) them all!

I feel good. A contractor showed up to install some software and I was able to send him to someone else's office because it was windows software and they're the windows admin.

And, as this is the thread of goodness, I have a goodness dilemma that I need advice on.

I bought my sister an ipod nano for Christmas. It arrived yesterday. It comes wrapped in all sorts of protective plastics. Should I break the plastic to preload it with some videos and music for her? Breaking the plastic seems such a sin because it's all smooth and shiny; that delicious feeling of opening for the first time should be hers.

An analogy:

Should I take a bite out of a slice of warm apple pie, just to serve it with a huge heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream, then dousing it with streams of caramel?

Quote Originally Posted by GaiusBobCeasar View Post
    I feel good. A contractor showed up to install some software and I was able to send him to someone else's office because it was windows software and they're the windows admin.

And, as this is the thread of goodness, I have a goodness dilemma that I need advice on.

I bought my sister an ipod nano for Christmas. It arrived yesterday. It comes wrapped in all sorts of protective plastics. Should I break the plastic to preload it with some videos and music for her? Breaking the plastic seems such a sin because it's all smooth and shiny; that delicious feeling of opening for the first time should be hers.

An analogy:

Should I take a bite out of a slice of warm apple pie, just to serve it with a huge heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream, then dousing it with streams of caramel?
    Never break the plastic, especially for a female. She may kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by koreana View Post
    JUST SAY NO TO BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!
    <---- deathly afraid of butterflies...
    ::note to self::...fill Koreana's house with butterflies and watch ensuing hilarity...

Exclamation Re: The Thread of Goodness

how do you post a thread. and do you have to have windows vista for the mines of moria
    Ishali - RK | Ishai - Champ | Ishaz - Warden | Ishah - Captain

There is a New Thread button just above the forums. As for the second question, xp will play MoM but vista gives you DX10 goodness

Cheers!
    [CENTER]HATE ME[/CENTER]

Grey's Anatomy starts thursday! Wewt!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000051e6a/01007/signature.png]Ysillis[/charsig]

Work is over for me and I am looking forward to tonight a lot.

here's for all those Pie lovers out there

P.S. I am happy to see someone else doing good here to
    [b]Melnordan[/b]-Warden,[b]Melainel[/b]-Hunter,[b]Mellarain[/b]-Loremaster,[b]Zoltrix[/b]-Guardian,[b]Xabbu[/b]-Minstrel,[b]Melraindor[/b]-Runekeeper
    Pie anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jbarr123 View Post
    Work is over for me and I am looking forward to tonight a lot.

here's for all those Pie lovers out there

P.S. I am happy to see someone else doing good here to
    pecan please!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000779c6/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    "When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... you just have to outrun the halfling." [URL="http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/3814/"]Shirt[/URL]

o o
    \____/
    Last edited by Darrenhere; Dec 11 2008 at 09:11 PM.
    Farson [R7] 60 Burglar
    Jacsparrow [R4] 50 Captain
    The Lord of the Rings Online™ Subscription Canceled