We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Regarding Creep Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by aklouie View Post
    IMO this is really ridiculous.. I mean seriously.. what % of the transferees do you think is going to go to a HARDER server? People like to win.. so the barely balanced or unbalanced servers will even go more unbalanced.

And in seeing that you're still approving the mass xfers to Elendilmir, I certainly don't believe the BS that you're going to limit it by population. My entire tribe is now considering what to do in what we completely expect to be a completely red 'moors in Bk14. Heck it's red enough as it is pre-Xfers. Quitting is a very viable option as most of us are die hard creeps and the idea of running around looking for the dozen freeps left out there with 60+ creeps around is not very encouraging.
    Solution... Your tribe can transfer to another server! No? I love it when ppl go straight to the bi*ching and complaining. Like you said, your server was already mainly red... Why not go to a freep controlled server?

Quote Originally Posted by reuben303998 View Post
    Solution... Your tribe can transfer to another server! No? I love it when ppl go straight to the bi*ching and complaining. Like you said, your server was already mainly red... Why not go to a freep controlled server?
    You going to give them $25 each per character to do it?

Not that I really care about the issue either way mind you.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000b1d0/01002/signature.png]Nyxwen[/charsig]
    Sergeant of the Guard [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/meneldor/nyxwen/"]Nyxwen[/URL] Belegel, Executioner of the Wicked - 75 Captain - Supreme Master Tinker[COLOR="DarkOrange"],[/COLOR] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/meneldor/nyxeth/"]Nyxeth[/URL], The Unwise - 65 Elf Hunter[COLOR="DarkOrange"],[/COLOR] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/meneldor/nyxelen/"]Nyxelen[/URL] - 75 Man Burglar[COLOR="DarkOrange"],[/COLOR] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/meneldor/nyxos/"]Nyxos[/URL] - 65 Man Warden[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by reuben303998 View Post
    As was mentioned.. you toss our tribe of 60ish 25 bucks apiece and sure we'll xfer... and that's 25 bucks per character, many of us have multiple R6+'s to xfer too.

Although we are also considering going greenie on another server.. and that server will be carefully researched as to if we will do to them what other servers have done to us.

As was mentioned.. you toss our tribe of 60ish 25 bucks apiece and sure we'll xfer... and that's 25 bucks per character, many of us have multiple R6+'s to xfer too.

Although we are also considering going greenie on another server.. and that server will be carefully researched as to if we will do to them what other servers have done to us.
    Other servers have done to you? So your tribe spans the entire creepside/freepside population?
    So alot of people transferring into Elendilmir, what's the big deal? A more populated PvP zone is a better PvP zone as far as I can tell.

When we outnumber the freeps 2-1 consistantly post transfer.. that is NOT good for a server that used to be balanced and had a decent share of blue keeps vs red keeps.

We already were beating the heck out of the freeps pre-transfer. I wonder how many will stick around Post Bk 14 where we get more powerful + have a whole bunch more creeps? Would end up being quite an empty 'moors. The freeps don't have to go out there to have fun. That's the only place we creeps have.

I see this is a very good thing. Once enough Creeps xfer to the same server, and the complaints of Creep domination start flowing in consistently, there will finally be a high benchmark for the Devs to weigh the Creeps against. That should means Creeps will have to be toned down for balance reasons.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

The sky is falling...the sky is falling..!! Lol... Nah...one thing I can say about Elendilmir is the Freeps are absolutely fight crazy. They fight like hell, and you have to be really on your 'A' game here. The map was all blue yesterday, and it took several hours to get it all back, and not some walk in the park. Forget about ninja's, they know that trick. We had such a blast here. As one of our friends said, "This is the most fun I have had in months." So the transfers have been well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by olagaton View Post
    I see this is a very good thing. Once enough Creeps xfer to the same server, and the complaints of Creep domination start flowing in consistently, there will finally be a high benchmark for the Devs to weigh the Creeps against. That should means Creeps will have to be toned down for balance reasons.
    And all the servers that completly lack creeps... I guess we'll have to nerf freeps too so those remaining creeps will have a chance.

Sing a new song Slither that one is getting old.

I went green on the server in question. Im having a lot of fun. Getting caught doing map quests alone is gonna happen, when it does I put up one heck of a fight at 1/4 health when my little pup disapears now hunters scurry to track and put down traps cause they know i didn't dissapear to get away /pounce. Do they get pts from me? Sure. If they don't run. Do i lose alot? Nope, if ya have fun you never lose. The only bad side to this is when your in a big raid and do what you have to if you get a KB in, it takes a big chunk of pts from your enemy. Not really fair so I backed off on the KB's for now. I org. planned to trans my R6 2/3 warg but the magic of the server took over and i cant seem to delete my pup.
    There are ppl behind those creeps that came from my old server.

If ya roll greenies remember your vets in sheep skins.

Did i paint a good enough picture for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrewyzrd View Post
    The sky is falling...the sky is falling..!! Lol... Nah...one thing I can say about Elendilmir is the Freeps are absolutely fight crazy. They fight like hell, and you have to be really on your 'A' game here. The map was all blue yesterday, and it took several hours to get it all back, and not some walk in the park. Forget about ninja's, they know that trick. We had such a blast here. As one of our friends said, "This is the most fun I have had in months." So the transfers have been well worth the money.
    I guess if you call rolling over less than 1 raid of freeps over with 2 raids of creeps fun *shrug*

Closing, since the OP is as obselete as a TRS-80. No offense to those of you who still love yours.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4