We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

split Call to the Valar into two skill.

Because a lot of our skills require an induction, the LM isn't exactly the most mobile of classes. This can be a problem when more than two mobs are hitting on us. An easy fix to this would be to split Call to the Valar into two skills. One, would be used to reset cooldowns, and would still have a five minute cooldown. The other would take CthV's other function, immunity to induction setback, and put it on a two minute cooldown.
    It's not only that I should succeed, others's (monster players) should suffer.

Re: split Call to the Valar into two skill.

As nice as it would be, this is why we were given Parables.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk321/jdcasy/ApexFlight_zps07fef3b4.png[/IMG][COLOR=#a9a9a9]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B]~ Cirq - r13 LM - Apex - Elendilmir [/B]// [B]Cirone of Windfola ~[/B][B][I]
    "Sometimes survival comes down to not being hit. Actually, most times."[/I] [/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Has it been established that parable recipe drops? Not just a store purchase?

I was given one by a random person in glff, so I imagine they must drop somewhere.
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

whats a parable? i think i trained a skill that let me use them but i have no idea what they are or where to get them

Parable is a new scholar made consumable that allows lore masters to prevent induction set backs for a time.

There are 2 types of Parable

1. Store Type exactly similar to level 75 crafted parable, except having 1min cooldown and 10seconds duration

2. Crafted Type, if you(scholars) don't have the recipe, you can just buy it from the scholar npc but there's only the Journeyman version available. Which is 10s duration but with 3minute cooldown. The higher the tier(e.g. master, westfold etc..) it has more power cost reduction up to -55%
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by abukia222 View Post
    2. Crafted Type, if you(scholars) don't have the recipe, you can just buy it from the scholar npc but there's only the Journeyman version available. Which is 10s duration but with 3minute cooldown. The higher the tier(e.g. master, westfold etc..) it has more power cost reduction up to -55%
    up to -60%
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik
    Eglish isn't my first language, sorry for mistakes