We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: The Haruchai and The Elohim

Quote Originally Posted by Saelacharn View Post
    i r teh secksi Burg who comes out of the shadows occasionally to /kiss all mai men.

HiPS
    Hmm... might I suspect Doloric? Or Austri, maybe? Or am I missing someone reeeeeally obvious?

Edit: Oh, my goodness! It's John Travolta!
    Have Questions? Get the Answers Here!
    The Answers to Your Questions Thread!
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.
    Contact me if interested in a fun Arkenstone kin.
    :)

Oy, by gar we fell off page 2 rofl. Anyway, thought I'd give it a bump on the eve of Mirkwood. If anyone's interested, we're a friendly bunch evn though we just realized recently that the Acronym for the kin name is "T Hate". I'm known by most as "T" since no one can pronounce my name, so I've been trying ton figure out what I hate. Anyway, got a really good group of folks in the kin right now all amped up for new content. If need any other info read the first post in this thread. Doors are always open but we don't take kindly to douchery.
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=white] [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000239bb/01001/signature.png]Tssatt[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=lime]Toltssatt[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Tssattoo[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=white] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Pipboy[/COLOR][COLOR=white] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Mittenlas[/COLOR][COLOR=white] [COLOR=lime]Tssattattatt[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]Frankfurter[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]BadgerX3[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]Chuckchuckitychuck Thabeesh Ensignricky[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Talking Re: The Haruchai and The Elohim

but we do put up w/ Art.

Bring on the Hate!!!

:P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005b797/01003/signature.png]Bronweg[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thewhitewizard View Post
    but we do put up w/ Art.

Bring on the Hate!!!

As far as I'm concerned, any kin that can put up with an overly talkative Guardian like myself deserves a medal.

Although, I'm at 7998 morale unbuffed! Whoohoo, almost at the 8k mark! Once I get my Fidelity from 8 to 10, I think I'll be there!
    I'm the leader of The Haruchai and the Elohim, an Arkenstone kin which has been around since June 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by thewhitewizard View Post
    but we do put up w/ Art.

Bring on the Hate!!!

I resent that

T, who the heck can't pronounce your name

Eluros, we put up with you? tsk tsk, we make fun of you AAALLLL the time =P

(and we got to the second page again, thought i should fix that.)

Artamael 75 Champion, Mithose 66 Burg
    Lukshap r8 Warg, Aznazgrimbatuluk r6 WL

You.... shall not.... pass.... to page 2!

How'd SG go last night? I pulled a muscle in my back and spent the evening in pain and misery.

Who went over there and threw a brick through their window?

OMG, we fell off the page again...
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=white] [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000239bb/01001/signature.png]Tssatt[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=lime]Toltssatt[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Tssattoo[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=white] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Pipboy[/COLOR][COLOR=white] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]Mittenlas[/COLOR][COLOR=white] [COLOR=lime]Tssattattatt[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]Frankfurter[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]BadgerX3[/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]Chuckchuckitychuck Thabeesh Ensignricky[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by tssatt2 View Post
    OMG, we fell off the page again...
    Hey T, guess where we are getting pretty close to again? thats right! page 3! lol

Well, back from the honeymoon... now that the 8-5 has started and I'm married, though, playtime will probably be very limited. Lolury actually hopped on last night for a bit. With a bit of luck, I'll be able to hop on soon!

Smile Re: The Haruchai and The Elohim

Bump to make at the top were we belong.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000ca911/01001/signature.png]Romley[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by cobrawalford View Post
    Bump to make at the top were we belong.
    Thanks, Rom! As it should be.

EDIT-- wow, that was your first post ever on the official LOTRO forums! Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Eluros View Post
    Thanks, Rom! As it should be.

EDIT-- wow, that was your first post ever on the official LOTRO forums! Congratulations!
    T you're slacking especially with f2p just being relaxed, we were on the second page again lol, but if anyone even reads this far check our kin out! We are cool peoplez! =P

Met these folks last night while testing out new characters as a new server to see how the free to play experience has been changed (was unable to be part of Beta). Felt immediately comfortable with the people I was with in addition to their mission statement on the kin website.

Have to confess I didn't get the Donaldson reference at first, though. Love SF and fantasy but apparently need to broaden what I've read by a bit still.
    Ethuilel Swiftbow - Officer, Bree's Company, Landroval
    Avorthiel - Officer, Bree's Company, Landroval
    Wordgifted Aladylorea - Officer, Exiles of Numenor, Landroval
    Laeraen - Leader, Children of Creativity, Arkenstone
    among many others...

Quote Originally Posted by ladylore View Post
    Met these folks last night while testing out new characters as a new server to see how the free to play experience has been changed (was unable to be part of Beta). Felt immediately comfortable with the people I was with in addition to their mission statement on the kin website.

Have to confess I didn't get the Donaldson reference at first, though. Love SF and fantasy but apparently need to broaden what I've read by a bit still.
    Glad to hear you felt comfortable; it's great to have you in the kin! Hopefully, if it's your thing, you'll be up there and raiding with us in no time. Or, you can do like I did and wait about 10-11 months to actually do any raid content with the kin... whatever boats your float.

The kin has been quite productive and successful, especially since the new content was released. Welcome to all the new members, and congratulations to the many new 65s we have!

So, I am pleased to say that Haruchai and Elohim took down DN in a single night, last week. I know, I know-- it took awhile to be able to knock it out (efficiently), but progress is progress, eh?

well here you go eluros, here is me posting on this forum once in a blue moon who knows a super fun kin with cool people? oh wait! i do! it's h&e!

Great kin really have enjoyed playing with this bunch of people.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000e89d/01001/signature.png]Jolori[/charsig]

Website down. Tracking down the issue now. Hopefully this isn't Glith cutting us off. If it is, then we might be in for another site migration or go back to the old site 90 site...
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Are you folks still accepting new members?

My friend and I have been members of our current kin for over a year, and we really like the people and it is a great kin, but we are looking for a bit more of a chance to run some of the more organized end game instances. Each of us are 35+ with jobs and family's etc and not a ton of time to play. If I had the time I would try to step up and build a raiding core in our current kin but that isn't going to happen. (I led a raiding guild in WOW for 4 years and got a bit burned out on it).

I have a 65 hunter and a 60 Guardian, he has a 65 RK, and a 58 LM. We are experienced players (6+ years mmo experience) we play most evenings 6-10pm eastern time and some weekends. We mostly like to quest and hang out on TS/Vent but a raid/instance night or two a week would be most welcome.

If you think we may fit in let me know and I will try to contact you in-game

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix View Post
    Are you folks still accepting new members?

My friend and I have been members of our current kin for over a year, and we really like the people and it is a great kin, but we are looking for a bit more of a chance to run some of the more organized end game instances. Each of us are 35+ with jobs and family's etc and not a ton of time to play. If I had the time I would try to step up and build a raiding core in our current kin but that isn't going to happen. (I led a raiding guild in WOW for 4 years and got a bit burned out on it).

I have a 65 hunter and a 60 Guardian, he has a 65 RK, and a 58 LM. We are experienced players (6+ years mmo experience) we play most evenings 6-10pm eastern time and some weekends. We mostly like to quest and hang out on TS/Vent but a raid/instance night or two a week would be most welcome.

If you think we may fit in let me know and I will try to contact you in-game

Thanks
    Fangdred,

You both sound like you would be a great fit for our kin. We are still open to recruits, and we would be glad to talk to you. Feel free to send a tell to myself, Eluros, in-game. My schedule is pretty busy this week, so if we're not able to make contact, let me know if there's a good time for you and I'll see if we can work something out with the other officers.

This past weekend, we successfully ran DN, a 12-person in Moria, on Friday night. Saturday night, we ran half of BG (up to Durchest), a 12-person in Mirkwood. We see if we can finish it up tonight. We ask that you make a commitment for a night if you'd like to raid, but it's night-by-night, so if you're like me and can only usually make Friday or Saturday (I was lucky this weekend, and my wife-- who also plays-- let me hop on for both), that is not a problem!

Definitely contact me in-game, if you'd like. If I'm able to hop on tonight, I'll see if I can contact you, myself.

New temporary website up. Not perfect and still a few cosmetic things to work out. There is a kin information section that is open to visitors in the forums.

Sign-ups on the site have to be admin approved for the time being. So if I don't recognize your name, you will not be approved. Contact officers in-game if you would like to join or want more information for the time being.
    Last edited by tssatt2; Mar 20 2011 at 06:58 AM. Reason: host only gave 3 hours notice before blocking account. Arrgh.
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

So, looks like the new website is having problems, again. That's unfortunate. Hopefully we'll get something stable up again, soon.

Finally mostly done with New and hopefully permanent site. Still some more stuff to enable when I finish some testing and work behind the scenes. Lotroster will be up as soon as I work the integration with the portal characters. One sign-up, but have to log in separately to the forums and the portal(outer shell). One more thing that is fairly important: I have been made a ware of several different issues coming from people using internet explorer. Different issues from different people. Mostly boiling down to Internet Explorer's unpredictability when it comes to transparency and 24-bit PNG's. People browsing the new site in Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari have reported that the site looks great and have had no issues. I will slowly try to work on work-arounds to solve the issues in IE but if you have a different browser please use it for maximum enjoyability.

Without Further ado,
    http://www.haruchai-elohim.com

This is the 9th iteration of the kin site and hopefully last. I've sacrificed almost all of my personal time and cut into family time a bit this past week, but I think it was worth it. I know people in the kin appreciate it even those who have been through ALL of the different versions of the site. I would have loved to keep our other .com but with Gltih still MIA, that wasn't possible.

Have Fun,
    T
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by tssatt2 View Post
    Finally mostly done with New and hopefully permanent site. Still some more stuff to enable when I finish some testing and work behind the scenes. Lotroster will be up as soon as I work the integration with the portal characters. One sign-up, but have to log in separately to the forums and the portal(outer shell). One more thing that is fairly important: I have been made a ware of several different issues coming from people using internet explorer. Different issues from different people. Mostly boiling down to Internet Explorer's unpredictability when it comes to transparency and 24-bit PNG's. People browsing the new site in Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari have reported that the site looks great and have had no issues. I will slowly try to work on work-arounds to solve the issues in IE but if you have a different browser please use it for maximum enjoyability.

Without Further ado,
    http://www.haruchai-elohim.com

This is the 9th iteration of the kin site and hopefully last. I've sacrificed almost all of my personal time and cut into family time a bit this past week, but I think it was worth it. I know people in the kin appreciate it even those who have been through ALL of the different versions of the site. I would have loved to keep our other .com but with Gltih still MIA, that wasn't possible.

Have Fun,
    T
    The new site looks great, T, and you continue to make it better and better. Thanks for all your hard work.

I hope to be on more soon. May is almost here, and that's when my time will really free up, I think.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast