We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Re: the good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rollsroyce View Post
    had some nice 1v1's this morning outside TR, a lil group FC goin.
    Kudos to the others i fought, been battling it out w/ you champs and guards alot the last few days. Klorgin, Rog, Malori (kinda) etc.... good stuff. ;D
    Was that you that I fought north of lugs and we killed each other. You killed me and you died. And I had the kb on who I was fighting. That was a great fight. I took a screenie, but I took it on a different computer, so I dont have it available. *sigh* For the other fights though, thanks.
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Klorgin Stonehewer[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR="Purple"]Meneldor[/COLOR] ~[COLOR="Red"] Zurgrat Zergalishious[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]~ Level 65 Dwarf Champion R8 ~[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]~ R5 BlackOrc Reaver Level 65 ~[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][U][COLOR="Yellow"]"Creeps don't have friends. Only enemies we haven't killed yet."[/COLOR][/U][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk9 View Post
    I was being civil and watching you 1v1. Then the zerg came your way and I knew you would die, so I decided I'd get 2 renown and get a kb by dismounting and hitting the first AOE I saw. :P
    lol, well that cracked me up. Touche.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

I was pleasantly suprised last night. Got jumped by a warg. Not sure if he was jsut a moron or if he was just not wanting to be a chump and bail on me after a good fight had broken out, but we had a nice 1v1. Didn't think it was possible for a captain to kill anything that could just run off, but it happened.

epic 1v1, lasted longer than a WL fight, i applaud you for sticking around and fighting it out to the end

Stry, Captain

lol stry, all i heard from that guy in raid chat was "help plzz" spammed over and over lmao
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    ~Sun Tzu

I tried to make it close. Stry had him to ~200 at one point, but the heal went off. We took Lug faster than that fight happened. (And still had time to run over and watch the end.)

Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I tried to make it close. Stry had him to ~200 at one point, but the heal went off. We took Lug faster than that fight happened. (And still had time to run over and watch the end.)
    is that what that was? woulda been closer, or longer depends on how you look at it, yeah i almost had him, fear+heal ftl

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    lol stry, all i heard from that guy in raid chat was "help plzz" spammed over and over lmao
    bwahahaaha
    that would explain the bubble lmao, well i don't know about you cura, but i had fun =/
    Last edited by Rconsole; Jul 17 2008 at 07:21 PM.
    Stry, Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    is that what that was? woulda been closer, or longer depends on how you look at it, yeah i almost had him, fear+heal ftl
    It was 1 hit either way. So yah, it was about as close as you could hope for.

I shoulda just killed you myself, but I was feeling generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    It was 1 hit either way. So yah, it was about as close as you could hope for.

I shoulda just killed you myself, but I was feeling generous.
    thank you for having mercy? oh great green reaver. :P
    Stry, Captain

Real huntards don't use triple traps

Was kinda sickening watching one of my best friend's (Vicerys) morale plummet while he tried working through all the traps, especially after he was clearly winning. But its no prob, we all gotta do what we gotta do to win these days right?
    So you're telling me I can't use what is given to me? Sounds like a certain other warg.

Sorry about the pounce at the end, just couldn't watch anymore. Backed off to show I wasn't going to kill you, but you and your buddies decided to kill us both anyways *shrug*
    Heck you could have kept attacking me if you wanted, I'm not going to go crazy if a 1v1 gets ruined specially since the zergs were just up the hill and we were on the path from the rez. Kill or be kill right?

Oh, and those weren't my buddies, there were two raids of freeps up at the keep. The only other person who I was with was Flyso and he only threw me a small heal when you jumped in. Sorry about the two raids that happen to come across at the time. Good to hear other people are having some nice 1v1's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    thank you for having mercy? oh great green reaver. :P
    I was blue. And now I'm red...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk9 View Post
    Was that you that I fought north of lugs and we killed each other. You killed me and you died. And I had the kb on who I was fighting. That was a great fight. I took a screenie, but I took it on a different computer, so I dont have it available. *sigh* For the other fights though, thanks.

Ya Klorgin, that was me, was a helluva fight, i thought i was comin out on top again, but apprently i was wrong heh. Double kb was sweet, we both got some points

until next time...

Gratz Pout. Was one of the longest fights I've been in. I've been lower, but this is better.
    Twas a good way to end it.

Arkenstone: Guntred Burg, Flormir Guard, Marv LM, Willaman Mini
    Mirnakh Warg, Slimezem Def, Litemup BA, Bloodletr WL

i want to 1v1 a loremaster, win or lose...

please next time i see one of you alone, dont run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    i want to 1v1 a loremaster, win or lose...

please next time i see one of you alone, dont run away.
    ive only ever 1v1ed 1 lm.....it was zorlin, he used tar, lighting,the ent **** and still had to use WotC to win :P

thats what i call a fail.
    Kultar-r8 captain Kultard-r6 rune-keeper Kulim-r8 warg
    Fail characters - penthalian r4 champ Ramar r5 lore-master

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000f8ca/signature.png]Kultar[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Kultar View Post
    ive only ever 1v1ed 1 lm.....it was zorlin, he used tar, lighting,the ent **** and still had to use WotC to win :P

If a reaver can get charge off at the start then he has a 'chance' if the loremaster is not experienced. If the loremaster has half a clue then it is going to be a tough and frustrating fight for you ending in you dying to someone who is most likely a worse pvper than you are.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    If a reaver can get charge off at the start then he has a 'chance' if the loremaster is not experienced. If the loremaster has half a clue then it is going to be a tough and frustrating fight for you ending in you dying to someone who is most likely a worse pvper than you are.
    i wouldnt know, they always run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugzug View Post
    i wouldnt know, they always run away.
    Those are all the byproduct of the raids being lead freepside lately I'm afraid. They only have 1/4 a clue .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

thanks booyah and gang for this afternoons pounce by tr

I was on my way to the delving, figure id farm pots while the renown raidz is out at grams.....

when low and behold 4 wargs jump my moors virgin of a champ bud, he dies so i jump in the fight....

was extremly fun as we moved about in what resembled the pigpen character from the charlie brown cartoons......finally i hips'ed out as i knew if i stayed in i was going to die, i mean 4 on 1 and all my cd's down minus manheal.....

But if your going to stick around once your warg buddies leave and pounce me again, at least have the deceny to stick around for the whole fight, not fight for a minute and then sprint off, you all owed me at least that much diginity.

But it was fun none the less First time stabbeys been warg packed like that

Iz it can be facepalm tiem nao plz?

Seriously, that leaves me sad, and a little dead, inside. I remember running across Curahealz /afk near TR after we flipped it blue. I killed him (and felt bad about myself), but now I don't.

In before "Book 12 noobs/creeps"

In during "book 12 noobs/creeps"

In after "book 12 noobs/creeps"
    Lamdori [Landroval] Sumadven [Firefoot]{F2P}

Quote Originally Posted by Kultar View Post

Thats cus you 1v1'ed zorlin. He's a losermaster. And loremaster of the week. haha o #@%!
    [center][u][size=4][color=black]Yews[/color][/size][/u][/center]
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000002c8ca/signature.png]Yews[/charsig][/center]
    [CENTER][URL="http://meneldor.guildlaunch.com"][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"] Meneldor PvmP Forum[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL][/CENTER]

Nice long fight Flicker. Got you down to ~45 morale before you killed me. But, since by the time our fight was over you had burned 1 hips, 2 find footings (and thereby Ready and Able), 1 touch and go, man heal, multiple mischievous glees, multiple 8 second stuns, and 2 conjunctions, I'm gonna go ahead and count it as a win for myself ok? LOL
    ~Sun Tzu

What about the whole thread about being done with 1v1 and how there is no honor anymore etc etc etc.... I iz confuzed...
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Meh, what about it? I still feel the same way, if that's what you are asking.

I don't have "1 vs 1s" anymore unless i'm fighting meric. I do, however, have random fights with single freeps where we have been lucky enough to have the fight go the distance, but I don't call those 1 vs 1s because they only very rarely go the distance.

I had one of those random fights with Flicker, the fight made me laugh, and I thought I'd make a post to possibly spread the laughter.

I got her to burn her CDs, and she paid for it by dieing multiple times shortly after during the Tr/Ost shuffle. That's what I meant by counting it as a "win."
    ~Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by socalf1fan View Post
    thanks booyah and gang for this afternoons pounce by tr

I was on my way to the delving, figure id farm pots while the renown raidz is out at grams.....

when low and behold 4 wargs jump my moors virgin of a champ bud, he dies so i jump in the fight....

was extremly fun as we moved about in what resembled the pigpen character from the charlie brown cartoons......finally i hips'ed out as i knew if i stayed in i was going to die, i mean 4 on 1 and all my cd's down minus manheal.....

But if your going to stick around once your warg buddies leave and pounce me again, at least have the deceny to stick around for the whole fight, not fight for a minute and then sprint off, you all owed me at least that much diginity.

But it was fun none the less First time stabbeys been warg packed like that
    I don't understand =( explain what I did? if I sprint out because I will die against a Burglar, I will die against Grd, I will die against a Chmp and against a LM (Fennel). Lol, I'm so off I can't think of anything I have done great lately. After I came back, I CANT use my Crippling Bites to stick and my constant lag nonetheless. I fought with Menino who didn't fight back and I couldn't even keep up .... that's so sad.... then ofcourse with all my witnesses and peers watching he dfed.. then that was really mess up. I have had so many 1v1 I can't count them.

1v1 Flyso (mns) = I failed
    1v1 Hardinir (chm) = I failed
    1v1 Strybjorn (cpt) = I failed
    1v1 Fennel (lmn) = I failed
    1v1 Tyson (grd) = I failed
    1v1 Thwack (mns) = I failed
    1v1 Frozenarrow (hnt) = Tie I think
    1v1 Gilrod (hnt) = I won but he didn't stop I wasn't gonna kill him coz my rating was 753 at that time and he has 2.5 stars that would be unfair, so I left him at 200 HP and turned around but some reaver KBed on him. That sux but that wasn't me... sorry!
    1v1 Meric (hnt) = I won the last time not sure if we ever do it again.
    1v1 Quen (hnt) = I won =) rematch?
    2v2 Ares & other hunter with me and Fardaan (WL) = This was sad... Ares and friend track + track + track me and finally got me and a wl vs 2 hunters... and I started pouncing them and ofcourse they ran in Lugz (they owned it)... when they were losing.. that's pretty sad. If you're man enough to track and chase... be man enough to stay and fight... otherwise don't track... atleast MrKaco and Frozen who do the same to me when they get me they get me... I POUNCE because I dont want yo to chase me or so that you can't chase me while I run =P

That is all. Thank you.
    Last edited by magictrick; Jul 21 2008 at 06:01 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000006311d/signature.png]Booyah[/charsig]

Page 8 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast