We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 54 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5455

Re: the good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by socalf1fan View Post
    jarques has to be the best warg on the server for 1 on 1's atm Id think.
    Kulim? Azsouth??? Noob.
    [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]"and congrats on grd being godmode in MoM.....havnt seen much of you since....wonder why." - Puppydawg[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000000f219/signature.png]Wargmor[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rogmar View Post
    Kulim? Azsouth??? Noob.
    Officer in SnB now? Gratz noob!

WTB Shakrah back!!!
    ... and EP...
    ... and Badfinn...
    ... and Bart...
    ... and Doc...
    ... and Node/Sporto...

WTS Turbine's PvP coding... for 1 copper.

Kulim? Azsouth??? Noob.
    Bestial???
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000003db1/01001/signature.png]Lukori[/charsig]

Kulim? Azsouth??? Noob.
    jarques pwns them both.

Ty Klorgin for the 1v1 - You wouldve killed me the first time with your brand not a doubt about it too bad the Burg had to get in the way (not for me but ;P). I look forward to catching you off the side again

EDIT: Sorry about the Mispelling
    Last edited by Lisilas; Feb 12 2009 at 06:47 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000b31c2/signature.png]Crimsonfang[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by socalf1fan View Post
    jarques pwns them both.
    PSSHHH Jarques is a noob!!!! Hes not even online now that how much of a noob he is
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000b31c2/signature.png]Crimsonfang[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisilas View Post
    Ty Klogrin for the 1v1 - You wouldve killed me the first time with your brand not a doubt about it too bad the Burg had to get in the way (not for me but ;P). I look forward to catching you off the side again
    Klorgin is always around, had a couple nice 1v1 on my reaver vs him. I give him credit for being honorable in them.

Just yesterday I saw him clearly having just finished a 1v1, I had pop'd charge hoping it was someone I didnt like (quick ds for a free kb), but I just ran by.

Thanks all...

And some more fights with Crimson... and Jarques... For a while there I felt like you were just fcing me lol. But I finally got Crimson! WOOT!... you dont know how good that felt. hope you enjoyed the infamy though.

HAHA... got Jarques too!
    Last edited by Hawk9; Feb 12 2009 at 07:15 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Klorgin Stonehewer[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR="Purple"]Meneldor[/COLOR] ~[COLOR="Red"] Zurgrat Zergalishious[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]~ Level 65 Dwarf Champion R8 ~[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]~ R5 BlackOrc Reaver Level 65 ~[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][U][COLOR="Yellow"]"Creeps don't have friends. Only enemies we haven't killed yet."[/COLOR][/U][/CENTER]

Hehehe I saw Klorgin spawn in the TR Rez and then ride right over me... I didn't pounce him... just let him ride on by.

Weird too... I got this feeling like he had just got ganked or something... felt bad for the little Dwarf... so didn't bushwack him. Now... I come here and read this... you FC'rs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk9 View Post
    Thanks all...

And some more fights with Crimson... and Jarques... For a while there I felt like you were just fcing me lol. But I finally got Crimson! WOOT!... you dont know how good that felt. hope you enjoyed the infamy though.

HAHA... got Jarques too!
    Ty Im still learning, I watch Jarques 1v1 a lot since he pretty much got me to drop my freep. You were fighting in Ardour sometimes IMO thats why you lost those times and Fervour= Bleed Kiting. Now controlled burn is a killer

Quote Originally Posted by Wosret View Post
    WTB Shakrah back!!!
    Patch, if you ever see Shakrah in the moors again, please report him because that means someone hacked my account. Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Lisilas View Post
    Ty Im still learning, I watch Jarques 1v1 a lot since he pretty much got me to drop my freep. You were fighting in Ardour sometimes IMO thats why you lost those times and Fervour= Bleed Kiting. Now controlled burn is a killer
    hehe... yeah. Your moral pool is > than Jarques's... so I need CB for you. And I got Jarques soon after in Fervor... You two finally stopped evading 2 outa 3 of my Ferocious Strike attacks... lol. And I gotta thank both of you for pulling back... I hit Blood Rage for the Animation effect. And you both tagged me right before I did so lol.
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Klorgin Stonehewer[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR="Purple"]Meneldor[/COLOR] ~[COLOR="Red"] Zurgrat Zergalishious[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]~ Level 65 Dwarf Champion R8 ~[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]~ R5 BlackOrc Reaver Level 65 ~[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][U][COLOR="Yellow"]"Creeps don't have friends. Only enemies we haven't killed yet."[/COLOR][/U][/CENTER]

thank you Mirlin for being a noob and interupting 1v1's.. But good job for loosing to a warg even when you tar kited at the end. You see some people have respect unlike you. Go fail some more

Ty Lorebreaker and Sinkit for letting me kill him - Even though you guys killed me but heh

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk9 View Post
    hehe... yeah. Your moral pool is > than Jarques's... so I need CB for you. And I got Jarques soon after in Fervor... You two finally stopped evading 2 outa 3 of my Ferocious Strike attacks... lol. And I gotta thank both of you for pulling back... I hit Blood Rage for the Animation effect. And you both tagged me right before I did so lol.
    Yea, Jarques has more damage corruptions while I try and survive longer

Fun fights Klorgin, Sinkit, Ares, Quen and Lorebreaker (I'm so pumped that i finally beat you ). Ares, i have a question for you btw, what trap did you use cause it cost me the match considering i couldn't pot out of it?
    ~*~ Calegorn - Rank 6 - 65 Champion ~*~
    ~*~ Jarques - Rank 8 - Stalker ~*~
    ~*~ Rocklord - Rank 6 - Defiler ~*~

Well jarques didnt really wanna 1 v 1 cuz thought you had a friend but hey you said awhile ago you wanted to catch me alone you were close...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000002416/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aresfallenshadow The Battlemaster! (Slowly working my way back to the game)

Quote Originally Posted by prhsballer View Post
    Well jarques didnt really wanna 1 v 1 cuz thought you had a friend but hey you said awhile ago you wanted to catch me alone you were close...
    Well i hit my root pot and thought i had lagged out lol. And then i was like uh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate_kbob View Post
    Ares, i have a question for you btw, what trap did you use cause it cost me the match considering i couldn't pot out of it?
    Hunters have traps they can lay that do not break on damage or a root pot. Just point and laugh at any hunter that uses them...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    Hunters have traps they can lay that do not break on damage or a root pot. Just point and laugh at any hunter that uses them...
    I was crying instead of laughing heh

Well very very fun fights Kaco, think it was something like 5 me, 1 you or something like that. That was def one of the highlights of my night other then beating lorebreaker and hitting rank 7 : ) Also fun fight with Stry and Flyso all though you both destroyed me heh. And fail to whoever that stupid little burglar was haha.

fun fights skindred! will go again anytime.

i didnt use the traps fyi but i do use quick traps and if i have them tripple traps... esp if they pot out of early stuff and get the jump on me...
    Last edited by prhsballer; Feb 13 2009 at 09:12 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/02204000000002416/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aresfallenshadow The Battlemaster! (Slowly working my way back to the game)

lol Crimsonfang... You pwned me. I just didnt want to go renownless, so I used DN and EoS... That was definatly a WIN for you. I sucked in it.

I love Double Kbs... though. haha. Stupid warg bleeds.

Dude. Do you know how pissed off I was? ::Story Time:: Ok I log on.. its a freep farm.. I get killed 4 times bc i get CC'd to death.. I logout..I come back and I see you I'm like YES! Someone that is actually respectful and is cool! If i wouldntve killed you I would be happy, if I wuoldve killed you and survived I would be happy. I just wanted a 1v1 win or loose. BTW you dont suck, youre just nice enough not to use your cooldowns in a 1v1 which is something almost no one else will do. That is what seperates you from the rest.

Thank you so much, you really turned this day for me! I was all pissy and grumpy but nothing a good ol 1v1 cant change and even better we both won . I even have a screenshot. Much luck

Quote Originally Posted by prhsballer View Post
    i didnt use the traps fyi but i do use quick traps and if i have them tripple traps... esp if they pot out of early stuff and get the jump on me...
    I trait combat traps in the moors now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c3a71/signature.png]Ihatemeric[/charsig]
    [b]It's all about the X[/b]

Page 54 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast