We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Re: the good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by afreekill View Post
    EXACTLY! Why would anyone wanna act like John Rambo? All that does is get you ganked. PERIOD. That doesn't prove you have giant ---- that proves you're an idiot listening to people in the forums who want easy kills. Raids are Good on freep side, lets convince the freeps to stop the sb shuffle. Then we can have a tree to tree shuffle. Fellas it's always gonna be a shuffle no matter where it's at. Stop running and die fighting, that ends the shuffle
    Thing is... freeps say 'stop running and die fighting' but they generally only are directing that at creeps. Creeps HAVE to run and fight, if they stop running they DO die fighting, the same can't be said as often for freeps, especially the zergs that you guys lead lately.

As for good 1v1's... haven't had many lately. Rogmar and I had a nice one at HH which I lost but left him at approximately 200 morale (one more DS and voila). Had a fight with a really really bad loremaster on Node which still ended with me dead and him at 2500 morale... which is why I don't 1v1 loremasters since they are unbeatable for a reaver (nothing wears me out more than a class where a substandard player can still succeed in PvP). I do remember his name, but I'm not going to name him here since I've already said how poor a player I generally think he is . Had some great burg 1v1's with Ravyn and Cent...somthing. Would love to 1v1 some of the new hobbit burgs but they are starhuggers to a man (though Hath might have had a change of heart lately ).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

No good 1on1s with azmouth... why? he complains when I use all my skilsl I have available (minus manheal/df)

Remember this?

of course azmouth likes to have his 1 minute man heal pots for normal playing too... wtb...

and playing tonight I see creepside is still pretty much ezmode
    Last edited by MrKaCo; Jul 07 2008 at 01:11 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads

some1 sounds butthurt...specially since i nvr use the 3k pot for 1v1's...but from ur extensive experience u would nvr know that...when u chain fear some1, use a triple trap, and keep a -40% slow on them on ur own turf...thats right it was on an open field were u wanted...then that is just unfair...there is no way that any class of creep save a Wl will even be able to even come close to killing something like that...but welcome back we missed ur crying

also...u don't think it's griefing were ur feared so long that u drop combat?

this was supposed to be a thread for ppl to come and say good fight but leave it up to some1 like u to say something like that
    [Color=red]-Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg [/color]
    Originator of the 1st [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?143813-the-good-1v1-thread]Good 1v1 Thread [/url](Meneldor)

Good 1 on 1 captain General Harvestgain, you are such a noob you had to clal your FMs and Lieutenants to save you. Freaking noob.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04204000000095a1f/01008/signature.png]Boxxy[/charsig]

You have successfully canceled your The Lord of the Rings Online™ subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKaCo View Post
    and playing tonight I see creepside is still pretty much ezmode
    Kaco, you've been gone for a while and come back one night and say Creep side is ezmode because we happened to be winning at the time? Had you logged on a few hours earlier you would have been able to partake in the grams camp (All blue map). Or, had you been on the past couple months, you would have undoubtedly witnessed the freeps swarming nearly every night and camping SB/TR for hours on end. Ezmode? C'mon, gather more info before you make general assumptions about the state of the moors after being back for a day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    Kaco, you've been gone for a while and come back one night and say Creep side is ezmode because we happened to be winning at the time? Had you logged on a few hours earlier you would have been able to partake in the grams camp (All blue map). Or, had you been on the past couple months, you would have undoubtedly witnessed the freeps swarming nearly every night and camping SB/TR for hours on end. Ezmode? C'mon, gather more info before you make general assumptions about the state of the moors after being back for a day.
    just dismiss it as a rage post...his 1st day back so cut him some slack...though i do like how he posts PRIVATE messages...i guess i killed him a few times today and it built up some rage...also...he was at the grams camp i saw him but after the good fighting in which he died in a few times i guess were back to being easy mode...guess that gives freeps license to farm us for the next 3 months
    Originator of the 1st [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?143813-the-good-1v1-thread]Good 1v1 Thread [/url](Meneldor)

Hathrel. I saw you picking on those greenies at the slug pit. Are those stars of yours all green? hmmm. Anyways, it was fun watching you run away as soon as I took a chunk of hobbit meats out of ya I was on Chompers at the time....next time stick around and fight....don't be afraid of the signatures
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000002be/01003/signature.png]Rayvn[/charsig]

EZmode? wt....
    ill give ya ezmode alright....right after i fear yo a**. >: D
    Last edited by Rollsroyce; Jul 07 2008 at 07:04 AM.

My herald beat bog 1v1.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000471cf/signature.png]Yurtletheturtle[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red][B]Yurtletheturtle - [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reaver[/COLOR], Draghon [COLOR=Lime]- Rank 5[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]Warg[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] Webba - [B][COLOR=Yellow]Rank 6 Weaver[/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Nimwraith - Rank 7 Hunter[/COLOR][/B] FREEINFAMY - CHAMPION
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    good fights
    brunodir (i lost got u to 500 though :/)
    some LM that begins w/ a G (tried to gank me while i was fighting a burg but the burg ran away when the LM interfered and i got my *** handed to me)
    Terrayne (guess we can call it a tie since u were at 700 and i was at 3k when that other hunter decided to join in)

to Xandercrews this is not how u fight a 1v1

he was running back to his zerg w/o even trying to hit me once

and to Raz sry the 1v1 got interfered on...apparently a warg pack decided to camp were i was...i left as soon as they showed up and mapped to grothum...hope u made it out ok

Edit: probably gonna keep editing this post for today

nice 1v1 Zetametal until Beliena interfered...u had 700 i had 3.6k we can call it a tie

IM SURE THAT LM WITH A "G" WASNT ME SINCE I HAVENT BEEN PVP'ING !!!!! IN ABOUT 3 DAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    Thing is... freeps say 'stop running and die fighting' but they generally only are directing that at creeps. Creeps HAVE to run and fight, if they stop running they DO die fighting, the same can't be said as often for freeps, especially the zergs that you guys lead lately.

As for good 1v1's... haven't had many lately. Rogmar and I had a nice one at HH which I lost but left him at approximately 200 morale (one more DS and voila). Had a fight with a really really bad loremaster on Node which still ended with me dead and him at 2500 morale... which is why I don't 1v1 loremasters since they are unbeatable for a reaver (nothing wears me out more than a class where a substandard player can still succeed in PvP). I do remember his name, but I'm not going to name him here since I've already said how poor a player I generally think he is . Had some great burg 1v1's with Ravyn and Cent...somthing. Would love to 1v1 some of the new hobbit burgs but they are starhuggers to a man (though Hath might have had a change of heart lately ).

IF ITS ME U CAN TELL ME I PROMISE I WONT GET MAD.....PLUS IM NOT A BAD LOREMASTER.... SO MY FEELINGS WOULDNT GET HURT

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    I'm really at a loss for words right now....For those of you who do not know, Warthag will no longer be joining us in the Moors. He has been deleted

Meneldor must have the worst freeps out of any server if you guys can get Warthag to delete his warg. This is very disheartening...seriously, I'm embarrassed for you guys. What's even worse is that 80% of the freeps reading this likely have no idea who warthag is(was)

Ugh, this is disgusting...we lost the best warg meneldor has known...maybe you guys should rethink your strategy the next time you want to hide behind 3 tars on SB, or you'll one day have no one left to fight.
    Blah Blah, there are plenty of lame people with same tactics on both sides to throw the blame around on both sides. I hate about 75% of freeps and about 65% of creeps (not actually hate them, just hate their playstyle).

Inclusive grouping, retreating over and over when you have a huge advantage, trolls/rangers on the winning side, using anti-exploit mode etc.

Most people only see the one side of it, but it sucks on both sides, so save your embarrassment.
    Last edited by ursinuspip73; Jul 08 2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: same was censored

Quote Originally Posted by germonge View Post
    IM SURE THAT LM WITH A "G" WASNT ME SINCE I HAVENT BEEN PVP'ING !!!!! IN ABOUT 3 DAYS
    nope it was Gavindor or somthing

IF ITS ME U CAN TELL ME I PROMISE I WONT GET MAD.....PLUS IM NOT A BAD LOREMASTER.... SO MY FEELINGS WOULDNT GET HURT
    Pshhh if it was you I'd straight up come out and call you a noob . I'm waiting to catch you alone with no other creeps around. We both know you'll win, but it'll be interesting. As far as I'm concerned a loremaster should only lose 1v1 if they are LD or AFK.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    Pshhh if it was you I'd straight up come out and call you a noob . I'm waiting to catch you alone with no other creeps around. We both know you'll win, but it'll be interesting. As far as I'm concerned a loremaster should only lose 1v1 if they are LD or AFK.

not true badfinn beat me 1v1(granted he had 3 little friends) but we dont win either we just stun stun and run lol (against reavers) just joking i wont run if i know for sure its a 1v1 but if i see a friend RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Last edited by germonge; Jul 07 2008 at 03:28 PM.

Not butthurt over dieing.. and not 1st day back. Just a random day of deciding to play lotro and seeing its the same old.

Creep sissies hiding in grams and not trying to move the fight. Freeps being too ignorant to check keeps. Same old star huggin wargs (and some non-wargs) playing the hit and run ezmode while letting the main group of creeps fail misreably. Freeps lacking any coordination and making stupid moves. Troll hugging and more.

Did I have some fun last night? Sure, because I was playing with competent freep players. Did I die several times? Yes, but not while being a wimp. Instead fighting and trying to help comrades, even those poor freeps not in my group.

So keep popping those pots, hitting disappear, and sprinting.... and enjoy a 10 minute break.

Maybe I should pull out all those private flame/hate tells I would get by creeps... that might be interesting reading.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

Not butthurt over dieing.. and not 1st day back. Just a random day of deciding to play lotro and seeing its the same old.

Creep sissies hiding in grams and not trying to move the fight. Freeps being too ignorant to check keeps. Same old star huggin wargs (and some non-wargs) playing the hit and run ezmode while letting the main group of creeps fail misreably. Freeps lacking any coordination and making stupid moves. Troll hugging and more.

Did I have some fun last night? Sure, because I was playing with competent freep players. Did I die several times? Yes, but not while being a wimp. Instead fighting and trying to help comrades, even those poor freeps not in my group.

So keep popping those pots, hitting disappear, and sprinting.... and enjoy a 10 minute break.

Maybe I should pull out all those private flame/hate tells I would get by creeps... that might be interesting reading.

DUDE NOTHING HAS CHANGED PEOPLE STILL HATE CC,TAR AND ZERGING ,FARMING AND ABOVE ALL THEY HATE ELMOSNIFF(TEARS)

DF!

k, see you in 30.
    Lamdori [Landroval] Sumadven [Firefoot]{F2P}

The way I see it, freeps are the sissies not creeps

Quote Originally Posted by DcDisturbed947 View Post
    The way I see it, freeps are the sissies not creeps

SOME FREEPS

*licks elmos tears* they taste soo good!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04204000000095a1f/01008/signature.png]Boxxy[/charsig]

You have successfully canceled your The Lord of the Rings Online™ subscription.

SOME FREEPS
    Most

**Not Elmo**

Its easymode for both sides depending on whether or not your zerg is better than the opponents zerg. Sunday and Monday until about 10pm it was easymode freepside as far as I could tell. Later that night it was easymode creepside. Another thing I like mentioned in this thread is that the "vets" are always the bads guys because they don't enjoy group. They aren't teaching the new people how it should be done. You want to see how things are done, watch me play, learn through observation, I'll even give you some advice. However, I will not hold peoples hands and teach them everything they need to know about MP. I play my game for me, I try to help when I can but I'm in no way obligated to.

I also will not join the "invite to raid" and zerg mentality that people seem to have. While raids may be more effective, they promote zerging, sorry but I'm not interested. Most "vet" creeps were ranked in a time where raid infamy sucked and you had to organize your small groups in order to get the kills and rank. There was actually more of a challenge to coordinating attacks. I remember the days when when attacking a freep, one warg would always, ALWAYS make sure to silence the minstrel so we could take our target out(but then I also remember the days when 6 wargs meant death in about 4 seconds for freeps). That doesn't happen anymore.

This target forwarding 20 on 1 with a raid assist target window didn't exist a while back, and neither did the raid infamy/renown gains we have now. Neither of these things seem very challenging to me, they dumb things down imo. MP was better off without both of those features. Sad thing is, most of the vet freeps and creeps said that renown and infamy in raids was something that needed to be changed but now that it has, I would give anything to have those two features taken away. When infamy/renown gains were less, there was less raiding and less zerging 20. Sure you took your beatings and things were less coordinated, but you also dished em out and had a good time, at least I did.

People throw around the term easymode FAR too much. I wouldn't call freepside easymode anymore but I certainly wouldn't call creepside easymode either. I've got a rank 4 hunter and a rank 6 warg, I have to say both sides have things that make the other side challenging. Kaco who has experience as both freep and creep insists that creep side is easymode and I really don't see where that comes from. Perhaps you could explain? Both sides use zerg tactics, both sides use the tools available (trolls/rangers and I have to say troll hugging has happened FAR less now that Jawws is on hiatus) but how does that make it easymode creep or freep?

As for good 1v1, good one today with Mende or something of that like (can't remember the spelling of the name, but I know its Lothemos!) It was a close fight and alot of fun.
    Last edited by Ames; Jul 08 2008 at 10:36 PM.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

lothe dont run!

Good 1 on 1 the othe rnight vs my burg I didnt realize their were others coming till you sprinted off with dite on ya saw you sprint, and turned my screen and lo and behold 4 or 5 freeps running my way

I promise i wasnt calling for them bud. Got a screenie of it. WOulda been nice to finish it off though

Quote Originally Posted by DcDisturbed947 View Post
    Most

**Not Elmo**

Page 5 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast