We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 5453
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    2,720

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    good 1v1 blazon...if u hadn't stuned me u would have got the KB but instead i potted myself to death :/
    You committed suicide and didn't let him have the kb cause he used a skill thats available to him?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lug Rez
    Posts
    4,707

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thebackpacker1 View Post
    You committed suicide and didn't let him have the kb cause he used a skill thats available to him?
    No, I think he means it was unintentional. Az tried to break stun with the pot but killed himself instead.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    LoL Shadzor, they were talking about that today and were convinced you were a champ, but couldn't remember your name. There's a reason I don't try to tangle with you on my warg... well two reasons. One is I've watched you enough to know that it's not a winable fight (as in 0% chance) and I like to at least have a chance, and two is that my main is a guard so I know enough about your class to know that number one is absolutely true .

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    LoL Shadzor, they were talking about that today and were convinced you were a champ, but couldn't remember your name. There's a reason I don't try to tangle with you on my warg... well two reasons. One is I've watched you enough to know that it's not a winable fight (as in 0% chance) and I like to at least have a chance, and two is that my main is a guard so I know enough about your class to know that number one is absolutely true .
    Lol, no joke...I fought Shadzor...once...that was enough for me haha

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maine, the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,842

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Kinda funny seeing Shazor run from brognam earlier. Guess he only fights greenies

  6. #56

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    If I remember right the last 2 times I've tried to fight Brognam both have been intervened on, one by a WL and one by a warg. I would gladly fight anyone whether it is winnable or not as long as it stays a 1v1 =)... and I love fighting reavers.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadz0rZ View Post
    If I remember right the last 2 times I've tried to fight Brognam both have been intervened on, one by a WL and one by a warg. I would gladly fight anyone whether it is winnable or not as long as it stays a 1v1 =)... and I love fighting reavers.
    I've fought brognam 3 times, twice during Shouts little organized 1v1 thing and once up by the slugs, he is the only Creep to ever completely solo me, and he did it twice.
    Stry, Captain

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Posts
    3,147

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogmar View Post
    No, I think he means it was unintentional. Az tried to break stun with the pot but killed himself instead.
    correct

    1234567890
    [Color=red]-Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg [/color]
    Originator of the 1st [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?143813-the-good-1v1-thread]Good 1v1 Thread [/url](Meneldor)

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    I've fought brognam 3 times, twice during Shouts little organized 1v1 thing and once up by the slugs, he is the only Creep to ever completely solo me, and he did it twice.
    I got you once your first time in the moors. Would have been twice but the first time you manhealed.

    You just got me 2 times (thanks to 8-10 hunters tracking me while the whole freep zerg waited at TR for who the hell knows what...) That will be my last time in the moors. Freeps are beyond sickening these days. I was gonna put up with it one more day for 5 stars, but not worth another day now...

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I got you once your first time in the moors. Would have been twice but the first time you manhealed.

    You just got me 2 times (thanks to 8-10 hunters tracking me while the whole freep zerg waited at TR for who the hell knows what...) That will be my last time in the moors. Freeps are beyond sickening these days. I was gonna put up with it one more day for 5 stars, but not worth another day now...

    I know what you mean warthag...was good seeing you out there, hope you come back someday when the freeps decide they want to fight.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I got you once your first time in the moors. Would have been twice but the first time you manhealed.

    You just got me 2 times (thanks to 8-10 hunters tracking me while the whole freep zerg waited at TR for who the hell knows what...) That will be my last time in the moors. Freeps are beyond sickening these days. I was gonna put up with it one more day for 5 stars, but not worth another day now...
    my first time in the moors i was level 40 and got to r3, i hugged the zerg like no tomorrow, you probably got me when i came in my second time at level 46? that time by LC? but i don't think you killed me right? let me go at <100 or something, you are right i didn't count that,

    yeah, me mendra and shadzor and dook were grouped and maybe 1-3 of the zerglings got you, sorry to see you go, maybe i will step in and try for 5 stars on stry, i may have a chance now that you are gone.

    EDIT: i give the band wagon wargs 2 days before they forget all about trying to get kills by your example and go back to starhugging
    Stry, Captain

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    I think you were 48, I don't think at 46 you could have beat me even with manheal. Probably not even 2v1. Though maybe back in the day before I ranked up and Turbine actually gave us anythign that worked. Can't remember how long ago it was. These days, 48-49 capt is a pretty good matchup for a ranked up Warg.

    I mapped in to TR to about 6 tracked messages, which pushed me over by the res, and then 8 more tracked messages made me try to restealth and you guys ran into me. Shoulda just disappeared right off, but I figured i'd resist at least one snare and get away. Then mapped back in to 8 more tracked messages and the zerg basically sitting on the map point. Sprint came up about 2 seconds too late to do me any good. There's something completely and utterly wrong about 30 freeps hiding in a keep while a lone warg... admittedly starhugging to the point where I went from 600-1950 rating in 4 days... is taking far more risks than any of them. And it happens day after day after day.

    Sitting at the back of zergs lets you see what's going on a lot better. It's extraordinarily lame these days. This morning at one point there were 3-4 of us at TA, and 15 freeps (5 LMs) trying to lure the 3-4 of us across SB, with 3 tar on the bridge. Awesome. There were only 3-4 of us left because they had been doing it for hours, and everyone got bored and logged off. Well, bored and logged off for good now.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I mapped in to TR to about 6 tracked messages, which pushed me over by the res, and then 8 more tracked messages made me try to restealth and you guys ran into me. Shoulda just disappeared right off, but I figured i'd resist at least one snare and get away. Then mapped back in to 8 more tracked messages and the zerg basically sitting on the map point. Sprint came up about 2 seconds too late to do me any good. There's something completely and utterly wrong about 30 freeps hiding in a keep while a lone warg... admittedly starhugging to the point where I went from 600-1950 rating in 4 days... is taking far more risks than any of them. And it happens day after day after day.
    you were too busy star hugging to be involved in the South lug kerfluffle between 5-6 freeps and about 8-10 creeps, was great fun, creeps ended up with the upper hand, this all happened not 5 mins before we got you.

    There are people trying to move the fight, there are people not afraid to die.
    Stry, Captain

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind You!!!
    Posts
    2,669

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    Well, bored and logged off for good now.
    sorry to see ya go there warthag, good luck to ya.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maine, the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,842

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Bia bia warty :[

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    59

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    yaya one starhugging warg in less...

    jk, sad to see a worthy and truely skilled opponent go
    hope u come back again wart
    Last edited by CaRaMeL; Jul 05 2008 at 02:09 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a2040100000107d8/signature.png]Inandout[/charsig]

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    I'm really at a loss for words right now....For those of you who do not know, Warthag will no longer be joining us in the Moors. He has been deleted

    Meneldor must have the worst freeps out of any server if you guys can get Warthag to delete his warg. This is very disheartening...seriously, I'm embarrassed for you guys. What's even worse is that 80% of the freeps reading this likely have no idea who warthag is(was)

    Ugh, this is disgusting...we lost the best warg meneldor has known...maybe you guys should rethink your strategy the next time you want to hide behind 3 tars on SB, or you'll one day have no one left to fight.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    59

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Creeps should also rethink their strategy, soloing for personal infamy gain is not how you can push a freep zerg. Freeps always raid, creeps never raid.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a2040100000107d8/signature.png]Inandout[/charsig]

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maine, the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,842

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    I blame zorlin. that is all.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    60

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    I'm really at a loss for words right now....For those of you who do not know, Warthag will no longer be joining us in the Moors. He has been deleted

    Meneldor must have the worst freeps out of any server if you guys can get Warthag to delete his warg. This is very disheartening...seriously, I'm embarrassed for you guys. What's even worse is that 80% of the freeps reading this likely have no idea who warthag is(was)

    Ugh, this is disgusting...we lost the best warg meneldor has known...maybe you guys should rethink your strategy the next time you want to hide behind 3 tars on SB, or you'll one day have no one left to fight.
    I just started in the moors yesterday or so and this is pretty much all the creeps do it seems. The amount of complaints from the freeps about cheap creep tactics is probably about even with the amount of creep complaints about cheap freep tactics.

    This morning, I log in and there are 8 creeps scamping GV. I couldn't even get a single stand up fight from a single creep. I'd charge one and they would run off till they got help. It was pretty cheap and really frustrating. I logged off after 30 minutes of trying to do anything against them.

    At the risk of sounding rude, if you delete your toon out of frustration in PvP, well maybe your better off not doing pvp. It is a total teeter-totter back and forth and cheese is going to happen sadly, I'm sure the majority of you know. Being new to the scene I should probably just keep my mouth shut, but the amount of frustration is pretty high it seems on the freep side because of the amount of cheese employed by the creeps.

    I'm having fun still regardless of the how the battles play out. Had a great battle under the bridge tonight with a warg, flyso had to come save me, but I was doing my best to keep it solo.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    60

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by buffalobob1 View Post
    I blame zorlin. that is all.
    Zorlin cracks me up over voice chat, it is all good fun though.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maine, the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,842

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nims View Post
    I'm having fun still regardless of the how the battles play out.
    Every battle is on South bridge, or farming the bottom of TR. It never changes, never even come to thought of changing it. Blame the freep leaders for drawing the greenies there, the vet creeps come to help the greenies because if we dont the freeps are just free renowning.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    59

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    If the creeps want to, or atleast try to, prevent freeps from farming tr bottom floor, creeps should try being at tr before they go for it instead of getting caught sitting inside TA. Creeps should realise that tr is one of the most important keep to have, but doesnt seem to know it as they leave it wide open most of the time. And the reason they do so is cause TA is a "safer" place to be, which is no doubt true. But if the freeps take tr, it will means South Bridge farm session non-stop just because there is nothing else to do.. unless they have enough to try for lug, where they will prolly get trolled anyway. So, next time the creeps fight at TA while having and leaving TR open, you only have your self to blame for the South Bridge shuffle.

    If you defend TR properly, it all ends up to the numbers.
    Last edited by CaRaMeL; Jul 05 2008 at 03:48 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a2040100000107d8/signature.png]Inandout[/charsig]

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ered Luin
    Posts
    60

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by buffalobob1 View Post
    Every battle is on South bridge, or farming the bottom of TR. It never changes, never even come to thought of changing it. Blame the freep leaders for drawing the greenies there, the vet creeps come to help the greenies because if we dont the freeps are just free renowning.
    Just out of curiosity, why don't you take the battle elsewhere? Your raid looks just as big if not bigger then ours, we keep pulling back from the bridge and TA but it seems from our point of view at least that is the only place you guys go.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maine, the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,842

    Re: the good 1v1 thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nims View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why don't you take the battle elsewhere? Your raid looks just as big if not bigger then ours, we keep pulling back from the bridge and TA but it seems from our point of view at least that is the only place you guys go.
    Did you not read my post? Mucho el reado?

 

 
Page 3 of 219 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload