We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads

Re: the good 1v1 thread

lol hathrel didn't u say u would nvr hips from a 1v1 and yet here u clearly did? gratz on the fail and u wonder y so many ppl hate u...he probably had to protect his title of never being beaten in a spar so he had to run away when it was in doubt, probably does the same thing what he's fighting a freep so it's a draw...it's also funny that u think it's ok for a burg to use TnG and all their other cooldowns in a 1v1 but it's not ok for a creep to use their stun pots or their snap/resiliance skill...yet another fail to add to ur list of fails
    [Color=red]-Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg [/color]
    Originator of the 1st [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?143813-the-good-1v1-thread]Good 1v1 Thread [/url](Meneldor)

I'm not sure what he's talking about as the "1st"... must have been another reaver, or a completely different time.

What really happened was I run out of the res and he's there on the Horse, I charge, gutpunch him... we have a good fight which comes down to the wire and he HIPS at the end. Must have missed the trip, a couple seconds later he riddles me, runs up and stuns me. I use a rank 3 vendor heal pot to live out the stun. We're both almost dead when I come out of that... he runs and hits TnG. I back off he mezzes, runs up, stuns me, CJ's me, and kills me.

Fine. We had a pretty decent fight, he used an "I WIN" at the end of a very even fight... twice... ok. Still better than most of the fights out there at least.

I come back out of the res and he trips me, hits me a few times, doesn't DITE (or it missed)... I back off, he doesn't follow. I eat then charge him... he hides... I spam AOE's for... 5 minutes with him occasionally popping out and riddling me, running away (he had a hunter run buff the whole time... never saw the hunter...), then hiding again. I eventually ask for a Warg to come track. Shakrah shows up and tells me where Hathrel is (running to cows). I catch him in the water but he hides. Get to Cows and he's visible again. I hit him a few times, he misses me a few times... hamstring missed and DITE hit... and he runs to EC. Shakrah was standing there visible the whole time, not moving or attacking. Just standing there about 40m off. There was a WL there as well, also not attacking.

So I chase to EC, train off the npcs 5-6 times (and end up killing Blazon with a couple other creeps... who actually did try to fight in EC...) before more freeps show up. I die to the npcs eventually. Come back... see Hathrel laying down as bait by SB... I attack... he backs up into npcs... I'm still owning him even with a Coldfells on me, taken about half his HPs and the NPC was doing more damage than Hath was... until Blazon and 2 other freeps join in. A low rank WL shows up and the other freeps switch on him. I've still got a Coldfells on me, and Hath and I are about the same HPs. Then Hath and one of the freeps go GG on a CJ. Obviously for Hath, since the WL hasn't even dented the others.

All I can deduce from it all (and as I said, several days of this sort of thing) is Hath won't fight unless he's got his "I WIN" buttons still up and is guaranteed a win. Otherwise he runs. So he's back to being what he was initially. Too bad. Was a decent freep for a few weeks there inbetween.
    [size=1]bye[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I'm not sure what he's talking about as the "1st"... must have been another reaver, or a completely different time.

What really happened was I run out of the res and he's there on the Horse, I charge, gutpunch him... we have a good fight which comes down to the wire and he HIPS at the end. Must have missed the trip, a couple seconds later he riddles me, runs up and stuns me. I use a rank 3 vendor heal pot to live out the stun. We're both almost dead when I come out of that... he runs and hits TnG. I back off he mezzes, runs up, stuns me, CJ's me, and kills me.

Fine. We had a pretty decent fight, he used an "I WIN" at the end of a very even fight... twice... ok. Still better than most of the fights out there at least.

I come back out of the res and he trips me, hits me a few times, doesn't DITE (or it missed)... I back off, he doesn't follow. I eat then charge him... he hides... I spam AOE's for... 5 minutes with him occasionally popping out and riddling me, running away (he had a hunter run buff the whole time... never saw the hunter...), then hiding again. I eventually ask for a Warg to come track. Shakrah shows up and tells me where Hathrel is (running to cows). I catch him in the water but he hides. Get to Cows and he's visible again. I hit him a few times, he misses me a few times... hamstring missed and DITE hit... and he runs to EC. Shakrah was standing there visible the whole time, not moving or attacking. Just standing there about 40m off. There was a WL there as well, also not attacking.

So I chase to EC, train off the npcs 5-6 times (and end up killing Blazon with a couple other creeps... who actually did try to fight in EC...) before more freeps show up. I die to the npcs eventually. Come back... see Hathrel laying down as bait by SB... I attack... he backs up into npcs... I'm still owning him even with a Coldfells on me, taken about half his HPs and the NPC was doing more damage than Hath was... until Blazon and 2 other freeps join in. A low rank WL shows up and the other freeps switch on him. I've still got a Coldfells on me, and Hath and I are about the same HPs. Then Hath and one of the freeps go GG on a CJ. Obviously for Hath, since the WL hasn't even dented the others.

All I can deduce from it all (and as I said, several days of this sort of thing) is Hath won't fight unless he's got his "I WIN" buttons still up and is guaranteed a win. Otherwise he runs. So he's back to being what he was initially. Too bad. Was a decent freep for a few weeks there inbetween.
    ok buddy didnt have to get so cocky about it...so the only reason y i was a good freep for about a week was because i was dying all those times? honestly warthag im sure this is why u were giving me props because i was dying a lot of times those few days....then when you cant admit defeat you always trash talk about me and bring along friends to a 1v1 fight. and yea didnt have to make your story so biased as well remember i had my own thought at work to deal with.

let me tell you a little story i like to call, fair game....

creeps hate burglars, i know of this. especially ones that are better then they are. by this im not saying anything about me being better than everyone else. i know loads of ppl r gonna try and be cool and contredict me about this.

anyways moving on...i feel that the only way i stop creeps from complaining about me useing my skills that were handed down to me by devs, is to not use them throughout the fight. throughout a 1v1 anyway.

seeing how you said you used your 3k pot to try and wait out my mezz just made me lol warthag, i dont do 3k worth of damage in 7seconds. so you wont see me using tng, ff in any of my fights. but since i saw you use your 3k pot, i felt it was only fair to pop my tng for a split second to give me a bit of edge since i was down to 500 health you said. (and btw, i dont carry any health pots with me..ever)

and from then on i hid and tried to trip you and yea i missed...and w.e you wanna call it after that..

bottum line warthag, your a creep, im a freep, dont expect me to fight you with what you feel is a fair fight.

and the mezzing and running, yea i was only doing it to piss you off not to get my "i Win" button to come up, what ever that button may be

just quit being sofaking stuborn and admit defeat when you see it ok warthag?

*pats on your back* good boy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c453a/signature.png]Hannahmontanah[/charsig]
    The Road Goes Ever On And On, Down From The Door Where It Began, Not Far Ahead The Road Has Gone, And I Must Follow It If I Can.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan1240 View Post
    lol hathrel didn't u say u would nvr hips from a 1v1 and yet here u clearly did? gratz on the fail and u wonder y so many ppl hate u...he probably had to protect his title of never being beaten in a spar so he had to run away when it was in doubt, probably does the same thing what he's fighting a freep so it's a draw...it's also funny that u think it's ok for a burg to use TnG and all their other cooldowns in a 1v1 but it's not ok for a creep to use their stun pots or their snap/resiliance skill...yet another fail to add to ur list of fails
    yea uuh azsouth, hows about u shut up and stay off of topics that you dont know what your talking about pal
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c453a/signature.png]Hannahmontanah[/charsig]
    The Road Goes Ever On And On, Down From The Door Where It Began, Not Far Ahead The Road Has Gone, And I Must Follow It If I Can.

Quote Originally Posted by riddles12345 View Post

seeing how you said you used your 3k pot to try and wait out my mezz just made me lol warthag, i dont do 3k worth of damage in 7seconds. so you wont see me using tng, ff in any of my fights. but since i saw you use your 3k pot, i felt it was only fair to pop my tng for a split second to give me a bit of edge since i was down to 500 health you said. (and btw, i dont carry any health pots with me..ever)
    Warthag has 3k pots at rank 4???!??!?!?!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000471cf/signature.png]Yurtletheturtle[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red][B]Yurtletheturtle - [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reaver[/COLOR], Draghon [COLOR=Lime]- Rank 5[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]Warg[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] Webba - [B][COLOR=Yellow]Rank 6 Weaver[/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Nimwraith - Rank 7 Hunter[/COLOR][/B] FREEINFAMY - CHAMPION
    [/CENTER]

Yeah, Hath, he said he used his rank 3 vendor pot to live out the mez. It's like an 800-1000 pt heal IIRC, not 3k. Also, the reason people hate burglars has nothing to do with the skill level of the burg. They hate burglars because the class allows mediocre PvPers to excel at PvP.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

Painful just stomped me 1v1.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000471cf/signature.png]Yurtletheturtle[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red][B]Yurtletheturtle - [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reaver[/COLOR], Draghon [COLOR=Lime]- Rank 5[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]Warg[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR] Webba - [B][COLOR=Yellow]Rank 6 Weaver[/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Nimwraith - Rank 7 Hunter[/COLOR][/B] FREEINFAMY - CHAMPION
    [/CENTER]

and you are??...
    It says it in my sig. I play alot of toons, so I know it can be hard to keep up.

Learn your skills, and others, it will make you a good pvper.

3k (actually closer to 2.5k) pots are rank 9, warthag cant use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    Good 1v1 against Hassle, Stabbey, but I can't believe you wasted all my time and then hips'd and ran away at the end. Next time I'll not move us away from the bridge when I hear that creeps are on the way to kill An, so you can get ganked and hips sooner so I can go about my business.
    When i heard they were coming, i chose to hips. Ill admit it, but i did run toward you and try to trip you (as the track message came up), but ended up riddling and bolting. i didnt feel like getting ganked, like they tried to do no more then 5 minutes later to me and meninno. I owe you some infamy though as you were going to win. ranked wl = out heal any damage i can do lol. everytime i thought i was close.....heal or id riddle etc and youd still get your heal lol. When your on leme know, i owe you my kb.
    Last edited by socalf1fan; Aug 06 2008 at 05:37 PM.

then i had noticed someone was tracking me and so im guessing the scrappers had been coming in so i figured, yes i was gonna get killed from then on because now the numbers were stacked against me......but when we got into it i had seen sharkah so i assumed you guys were gonna double team me lol.believe me warthag i would of gone on till the end. i dont hips from a 1v1.
    1. Did you read my post? I tracked you long after you had begun your escape plan.

2. Ya, glad you were able to see me when i was unstealthed just sitting there, clear back away from the two of you...Apparently you don't get many 1 vs 1s if you thought I was gonna jump in on you.

3. You say you would have gone to the end, you say you don't hips from 1 vs 1s. I came in and witnessed the last part of the fight and saw you a) not finish the fight and b) hips from a 1 vs 1.

You say you ran only after you were tracked, but when I tracked you, you were already a good 100m away from Slashy and on your way out (he had to charge just to catch up with you lol)

Here is what I think happened. You hips, you tried to trip (or so you say...), it failed, you got scared you might lose and ran.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
    but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
    ~Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by socalf1fan View Post
    When i heard they were coming, i chose to hips. Ill admit it, i didnt feel like getting ganked, like they tried to do no more then 5 minutes later to me and meninno. I owe you some infamy though as you were going to win. ranked wl = out heal any damage i can do lol. everytime i thought i was close.....heal or id riddle etc and youd still get your heal lol. When your on leme know, i owe you my kb.
    Tis all good my friend. I saw in /ooc that they were forming for An, which is why I moved our fight towards TR and the East TA path. Just shoot me about 50 silver for stun pots next time you're on PD and we'll call it even .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

ok buddy didnt have to get so cocky about it...so the only reason y i was a good freep for about a week was because i was dying all those times?
    I was quite clear on that account already. I like people who stick around to fight win or lose. It's fine to run sometimes, but if all you do is run whenever you might lose... you might as well not even enter the moors... you're just a farmer.

then when you cant admit defeat you always trash talk about me and bring along friends to a 1v1 fight.
    Um... I was rather up-front that you killed me.

Try learning to read, then understand the game mechanics. I said rank 3 vendor pot. That means it does ~700-800HPs. I'm rank 5, and the 3k delving pots are rank 9, so there's no way in hell I could have used a 3k pot, but keep dreaming idiot. My best pot I can use does ~1200HPs, and is my delving pot. Which I didn't use since the vendor pot put us back to about equal hps. At which point you used TnG, which is fine. I'll remember not to fight you unless I have my run pot active from now on, since it's obvious you don't want to participate fun fights.

But thanks again for illustrating how little you understand of this game and of the situation we are discussing.
    [size=1]bye[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I was quite clear on that account already. I like people who stick around to fight win or lose. It's fine to run sometimes, but if all you do is run whenever you might lose... you might as well not even enter the moors... you're just a farmer.

Um... I was rather up-front that you killed me.

Try learning to read, then understand the game mechanics. I said rank 3 vendor pot. That means it does ~700-800HPs. I'm rank 5, and the 3k delving pots are rank 9, so there's no way in hell I could have used a 3k pot, but keep dreaming idiot. My best pot I can use does ~1200HPs, and is my delving pot. Which I didn't use since the vendor pot put us back to about equal hps. At which point you used TnG, which is fine. I'll remember not to fight you unless I have my run pot active from now on, since it's obvious you don't want to participate fun fights.

But thanks again for illustrating how little you understand of this game and of the situation we are discussing.
    ok warthag i had enough of you and it isnt because you hate me or anything. its because you argueing about how i ellegedly hipsed. then you go on and counter that conversation which had already been settles with my explination into saying i run away from 1v1 and dont know my facts straight etc etc.

ok im sorry that i dont know much about your creep side and what pots you can use at a certain rank..that wasnt the point to what you had said earlier on. what were you trying to prove with your rant there? what part about fighting a burglar do u not understand?

next time i see you alone, expect just a tad bit more from me alright mate? if you choose to argue over something so insagnificant as running away from a "1v1" fight then you sir are pathetic.

~pce out

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    1. Did you read my post? I tracked you long after you had begun your escape plan.

2. Ya, glad you were able to see me when i was unstealthed just sitting there, clear back away from the two of you...Apparently you don't get many 1 vs 1s if you thought I was gonna jump in on you.

3. You say you would have gone to the end, you say you don't hips from 1 vs 1s. I came in and witnessed the last part of the fight and saw you a) not finish the fight and b) hips from a 1 vs 1.

You say you ran only after you were tracked, but when I tracked you, you were already a good 100m away from Slashy and on your way out (he had to charge just to catch up with you lol)

Here is what I think happened. You hips, you tried to trip (or so you say...), it failed, you got scared you might lose and ran.
    ok im srry sharkah and with all due respect but your opinion means nothing right now. you thought 1 thing, i thought of another and as did slashy....

if you choose to argue over something so insagnificant as running away from a "1v1" fight then you sir are pathetic.
    Lol, you chose to run away while fighting a single person in order to avoid the possible death of your imaginary character. Who is pathetic now?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f952f/signature.png]Shakrah[/charsig]
    ~Sun Tzu

Lol, you chose to run away while fighting a single person in order to avoid the possible death of your imaginary character. Who is pathetic now?
    sharkah why dont u go write a scienc fiction novel...cause you seem to know a lot about story telling..

sharkah why dont u go write a scienc fiction novel...cause you seem to know a lot about story telling..

Best comeback ever.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks for the advice. Btw, I loved your book on cats, you sure know a lot about being a ****y.
    ~Sun Tzu

about how i ellegedly hipsed.
    i dont think thier is any allegedness about it. you admited you did.

Shakrah and Karathnikith for incredibly fun 1v1s. Kara absolutely destroyed me... guess I didn't get lucky that fight. Shakrah and I went for a LOT longer than I expected with me only going straight melee.

By the way, I couldn't really tell, since I was paying attention to my power... had you popped any potions, Shakrah? I kinda feel bad for using a health and power there near the end...
    Lamdori [Landroval] Sumadven [Firefoot]{F2P}

its because you argueing about how i ellegedly hipsed.
    We are all in agreement that you HIPS'ed. It's not even what I was referring to. It was your running away (repeatedly) after that had happened. (As well as similar instances the past few days)

ok im sorry that i dont know much about your creep side and what pots you can use at a certain rank..that wasnt the point to what you had said earlier on.
    It was the point about how you were completely fabricating details... like when you claim you "noticed" that I used a 3k pot. ### did you expect? That your obvious lie should just be allowed as an argument for why you used TnG?

what part about fighting a burglar do u not understand?
    I understand fighting a burglar far better than you do.

next time i see you alone, expect just a tad bit more from me alright mate?
    A tad bit more of what? Running away? Pissing your pants? Don't worry, I expect a whole lot of that from you.

if you choose to argue over something so insagnificant as running away from a "1v1" fight then you sir are pathetic.
    You're the dumbass who decided to post about it on the forums, laughing at me about what happened. News flash... I have tons of freeps run away from me every single day. You're just another in a long line of pansies. I generally don't post about them unless someone else brings it up, or the player decides to start insulting me/creeps in general. In this case, you brought it up, so deal with it and stop crying about how I'm discussing it.
    [size=1]bye[/size]

Imtheleader, nice fight until the end. I do apologizing for the need to pop my power potion and my skill that restores power... but meleeing a WL who chain-heals (even though you were a greenie) is quite a drain on my power. Kinda frustrated you ran at the end, but my ICPR got me enough for a couple of quick shots, and you weren't too keen on standing around to try and heal up, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Shakrah and Karathnikith for incredibly fun 1v1s. Kara absolutely destroyed me... guess I didn't get lucky that fight. Shakrah and I went for a LOT longer than I expected with me only going straight melee.

By the way, I couldn't really tell, since I was paying attention to my power... had you popped any potions, Shakrah? I kinda feel bad for using a health and power there near the end...
    Good fight to you as well, was weird fighting a straight melee hunter lol. And nah, I didn't pop any pots
    ~Sun Tzu

Good fight to you as well, was weird fighting a straight melee hunter lol. And nah, I didn't pop any pots
    Bah, I fail then. Oh well... maybe once I get some better gear, I'll be a bit better at it /shrug

GF warthag 53 morale on me left
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000d8ec/01003/signature.png]Mrkaco[/charsig]

Page 14 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 ... LastLast