We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 13 of 219 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Re: the good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    Good 1v1 with Stabbey this morning, I used a heal pot he used two touch & goes, I'd call it even (not a big heal pot, just the rank 6 one). If I had managed to get him in front of me at the end and ds had hit it might've gone my way, he was at around 500 morale when I went down.
    yo sporto spar me when you can, i never did a 1v1 with a war leader, would be nice if u got out hassle and did 1 with me just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by riddles12345 View Post
    yo sporto spar me when you can, i never did a 1v1 with a war leader, would be nice if u got out hassle and did 1 with me just for fun
    Next time I have hassle out and I see you, you're on. The spar with Stabbey was on Nodeninja, but afterwards I put a transfer request in for Node, so he's going bye bye. I've fought Burgli and Skindred both 1v1. Burgli hips'd at 50 morale, which he was able to do because I didn't pay attention to my cd's or he'd have been dead (barring one of those annoying resists on my shouts). Skindred saw the writing on the wall after I ran off the tree he caught me fighting and it was me versus him and not me versus him + a leafcul maple and took off.
    Last edited by Insi; Aug 05 2008 at 02:34 PM.

Next time I have hassle out and I see you, you're on. The spar with Stabbey was on Nodeninja, but afterwards I put a transfer request in for Node, so he's going bye bye. I've fought Burgli and Skindred both 1v1. Burgli hips'd at 50 morale, which he was able to do because I didn't pay attention to my cd's or he'd have been dead (barring one of those annoying resists on my shouts). Skindred saw the writing on the wall after I ran off the tree he caught me fighting and it was me versus him and not me versus him + a leafcul maple and took off.
    How's gladden?

Quote Originally Posted by ekvenwrath View Post
    How's gladden?
    Gladden is just another server with it's own different bunch of headaches. The daytime crew is generally young and not overly interested in taking direction, but nights can be good. My biggest complaint there is the lack of keep defense, usually because the freeps seem to only attack if there are precious few creeps on to resist, and only defend the first keep we take back before mounting up on the GV steps and just sitting there. Not always the case, but more than I'd like.

I will say that once you get to a point where the vets trust you to hold up your end of a fight, the raids are a blast and I have been in some pretty awesome raid vs raid fights away from keeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Durthalion View Post
    LOl yeah gmaster gives good 1v1s

you tried to interupt meh 1v1 with yews!!!!!! :P
    Kultar-r8 captain Kultard-r6 rune-keeper Kulim-r8 warg
    Fail characters - penthalian r4 champ Ramar r5 lore-master

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000f8ca/signature.png]Kultar[/charsig]

2 great 1v1s with sinkit, barely beat him. Great old player.

Great close one with menino also, good player.

Good 2v2 with menino and acerik also.. until they called zerg.

great 1 on 1 sporto. Reavers tend to hit like a freight train at times, cant take to many before I go down, while i got burgle damage...ie itty btty damage much more often lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kultar View Post
    YEWS > ZORLIN its not even close lol

great 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by mrghosty4 View Post

ty for teh rock, but youre are mean!

so heres a pic of me pwning you 1v1 in AoC!!

Last edited by Kultar; Aug 05 2008 at 09:49 PM.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000f8ca/signature.png]Kultar[/charsig]

2/4 on slashy. Good fights.

Elsharstain, good fight, always a pleasure to fight a captain, next time let me regen all my morale and power before you start in on me hehe

lol @ slashy

Hide more Hathrel, it's all you've got left. I apologize to anyone I may have mislead recently on the forums about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    Hide more Hathrel, it's all you've got left. I apologize to anyone I may have mislead recently on the forums about you.
    see i knew you would get pissed about that

if you knew my tactics, you would understand it wasnt from fear why i hid, but because i was meaning to trip you and finish you off, good 1v1 though even if you used stun pots (and i think health pots, not sure) but i wouldnt blame you.

please dont be a hathrel hater again.

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    Elsharstain, good fight, always a pleasure to fight a captain, next time let me regen all my morale and power before you start in on me hehe
    Seriously? Why the hell hasn't his name been changed yet?

see i knew you would get pissed about that

if you knew my tactics, you would understand it wasnt from fear why i hid, but because i was meaning to trip you and finish you off, good 1v1 though even if you used stun pots (and i think health pots, not sure) but i wouldnt blame you.

please dont be a hathrel hater again.
    I understand the HIPS when we're both at ~200hps... I even understand the Touch and Go after you came out of stealth, mezzed me, stunned me, and I potted to live out the stun... and we were back to ~200hps each...

The running to EC from Cows, and your backing into npcs at EC even though your 2 freeps to help you...

Sorry I defended you on the forums and in game, you don't deserve it. It's not just today, but the last few days... like when you jumped in on Durth and I, then ran like a girl when things turned against you, not even finishing me off (which would have been easy if you used half the cooldowns you ended up using trying to get away... and dying.)

And it's a skill I just got for rank 5, called Resilience. And if you think using stun pots in a fight with a burg is something of note, you're a pretty sorry *** burg.

Quote Originally Posted by Faineant View Post
    I understand the HIPS when we're both at ~200hps... I even understand the Touch and Go after you came out of stealth, mezzed me, stunned me, and I potted to live out the stun... and we were back to ~200hps each...

The running to EC from Cows, and your backing into npcs at EC even though your 2 freeps to help you...

Sorry I defended you on the forums and in game, you don't deserve it. It's not just today, but the last few days... like when you jumped in on Durth and I, then ran like a girl when things turned against you, not even finishing me off (which would have been easy if you used half the cooldowns you ended up using trying to get away... and dying.)

And it's a skill I just got for rank 5, called Resilience. And if you think using stun pots in a fight with a burg is something of note, you're a pretty sorry *** burg.

*sigh* am i gonna need to start with teh chain pounces on hathrelz again?

if you knew my tactics, you would understand it wasnt from fear why i hid, but because i was meaning to trip you and finish you off
    Lol, then why didn't you? After you hips'd, warthag had to call out for someone to track you to keep the fight going, which is when i arrived and tracked you. Now, let me ask you this: Had you been intending to "trip him and finish him off," where do you suppose you would have been when I tracked you? Maybe a few meters away from Slashy? Lol, I tracked you and you were running toward WB...in other words, you were nowhere near the fight. Had you been intending on finishing the fight you would have done so, instead of hipsing and allowing enough time to pass that warthag had to call out for someone to come track your *** (let alone allow enough time to pass for me to arrive on the scene and track you, which was another minute or so). Win or lose, at least finish the fight. Otherwise, we all laugh in ooc about it.

Btw, glad I could waste 10 minutes of you and Blazon's day while you two were chasing me around the map. I'm nearly certain I had more fun than you, however.

Good 1v1 against Hassle, Stabbey, but I can't believe you wasted all my time and then hips'd and ran away at the end. Next time I'll not move us away from the bridge when I hear that creeps are on the way to kill An, so you can get ganked and hips sooner so I can go about my business.

Good 1v1 against Hassle, Stabbey, but I can't believe you wasted all my time and then hips'd and ran away at the end. Next time I'll not move us away from the bridge when I hear that creeps are on the way to kill An, so you can get ganked and hips sooner so I can go about my business.
    BAD STABBEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Laymon View Post
    Lol, then why didn't you? After you hips'd, warthag had to call out for someone to track you to keep the fight going, which is when i arrived and tracked you. Now, let me ask you this: Had you been intending to "trip him and finish him off," where do you suppose you would have been when I tracked you? Maybe a few meters away from Slashy? Lol, I tracked you and you were running toward WB...in other words, you were nowhere near the fight. Had you been intending on finishing the fight you would have done so, instead of hipsing and allowing enough time to pass that warthag had to call out for someone to come track your *** (let alone allow enough time to pass for me to arrive on the scene and track you, which was another minute or so). Win or lose, at least finish the fight. Otherwise, we all laugh in ooc about it.

Btw, glad I could waste 10 minutes of you and Blazon's day while you two were chasing me around the map. I'm nearly certain I had more fun than you, however.
    ok i can see how this all seems unfair and it can be really easy to confuse things here but heres the deal guys. and i appologize warthag if u got pissed off at me but heres what really happened.

1st fight i won right, thats ok..2nd fight was close. you knew you had me when u hit me for 600 and i was down to about 500hp. i hipsed yes but with only the intention to trip you and finish the fight. but how can i finish you off when your parried my tripp!!! then you started running around doing aoe's couldnt get to you in time to at least back stab you. then i had noticed someone was tracking me and so im guessing the scrappers had been coming in so i figured, yes i was gonna get killed from then on because now the numbers were stacked against me. so yes i ran and realised when i was swimming that you were following me. so i waited for you at the shore to try and do this again. but when we got into it i had seen sharkah so i assumed you guys were gonna double team me lol. so i ran to ec and then lots of creeps showed up and im guessing you were trying to get me whn you were charging and grabbing all those npcs. believe me warthag i would of gone on till the end. i dont hips from a 1v1. and let this be known....the only time i will hips from 1v1 is when im trying to attack them, not to run away...*cough* booyah *cough cough*

anyways for whats its worth srry u got mad, i can see how this easily could have been potraited as an act of fear from dying. believe me man

and sharkah lol yea wat a rat race lmao, i dont know i'd figure since i had that 15% speed buff stuck on me that i would use it. blazon wanted us to stay on you
    Last edited by riddles12345; Aug 06 2008 at 12:34 PM.

1st fight i won right, thats ok..2nd fight was close. you knew you had me when u hit me for 600 and i was down to about 500hp. i hipsed yes but with only the intention to trip you and finish the fight. but how can i finish you off when your parried my tripp!!! then you started running around doing aoe's couldnt get to you in time to at least back stab you. then i had noticed someone was tracking me and so im guessing the scrappers had been coming in so i figured, yes i was gonna get killed from then on because now the numbers were stacked against me. so yes i ran and realised when i was swimming that you were following me. so i waited for you at the shore to try and do this again. but when we got into it i had seen sharkah so i assumed you guys were gonna double team me lol. so i ran to ec and then lots of creeps showed up and im guessing you were trying to get me whn you were charging and grabbing all those npcs. believe me warthag i would of gone on till the end. i dont hips from a 1v1. and let this be known....the only time i will hips from 1v1 is when im trying to attack them, not to run away...*cough* booyah *cough cough*
    Hmm long explanation, that I am sure that everyone over 4 can see is BS.

That aside, attacks from undetected stealth (which hips is) cannot be B/P/E, the can only miss (that is why wargs stun you so easily when you have T&G up)

Quote Originally Posted by ursinuspip73 View Post
    Hmm long explanation, that I am sure that everyone over 4 can see is BS.

That aside, attacks from undetected stealth (which hips is) cannot be B/P/E, the can only miss (that is why wargs stun you so easily when you have T&G up)
    and you are??...

and you are??...
    He's a better pvper than you are. Another thing.. even if your trip from hips was parried wouldn't that knock you out of stealth?

Quote Originally Posted by ekvenwrath View Post
    He's a better pvper than you are. Another thing.. even if your trip from hips was parried wouldn't that knock you out of stealth?
    not if you have kneebreaker trait slotted

and yea he probebly is better than me

Page 13 of 219 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast