We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 104 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 5455

Re: the good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rollsroyce View Post
    Hmm, are you sure about te "facing target" thing? Coz numerous creeps said RK's can zap from all over the damn place on alot of skillz, plus I was behind you for a solid 10 sec's, as we were both back-peddling in the OC water fight, and you were still wtfbbqpwning me, I dont get it. Wish my LM had that many attacks w/o or very small inductions like RK does. epic sad.

I will be back tho!!!!

-Les
    Yep, see below pic for "You must face target" message. However, for our healing skills, we do not have to be facing our target.

I think this was our 1st meeting tonight if I remember? Had you down little over half health and Ipeed comes in. So, almost a 2v1...now that was fun! Till next time

Last edited by Alystiro; Jul 22 2009 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by farnorthYP View Post
    Yea first age XBow, nice fight man. I said to myself prior to the fight, "cr ap, Kulim camping rez path, i'm gonna get spanked but i can't just run around him through the NPC's like a ninny." I still haven't quite figured out what to do 1v1 with wargs now that you can't really kite anymore with incurable slows. Was fun though, thanks for the throwdown.
    Melee Hunter!!
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000008bdab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by jayspeed View Post
    Not really a 1v1 but it deserves mentioning.

Thank you Stry, Abraa, Flyso, and a few others I forgot. Ridduk and I had a pretty epic fight with you's at the norbog field near TA waterfall. Don't think we killed anyone but we managed to survive ALOT longer than I thought. I was laughing the whole time. It was alot of fun.
    Stry, Halarandir, Kaco and Flyso, and Tambaz too i think

When you all rezzed the first time i was like wtffffffffffff
    ...then when you rezzed the second time i was like omgggggggg
    ...then when you rezzed the third time I gave everyone icpr buffs, switched to power banner and went off to a corner to cry.

Hilarious guys, you had us all in stitches
    Stry, Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Rconsole View Post
    Stry, Halarandir, Kaco and Flyso, and Tambaz too i think

When you all rezzed the first time i was like wtffffffffffff
    ...then when you rezzed the second time i was like omgggggggg
    ...then when you rezzed the third time I gave everyone icpr buffs, switched to power banner and went off to a corner to cry.

Hilarious guys, you had us all in stitches

you forgot landreth who was running back from the rez

54 Rks can hit hard, but once as people see who is hitting them, they are dead/

Late last night was 1v1 heaven:

Maxpowers:

Thought I had you when you were at 2600, I was at 4.5K.
    Then you just.. like.. stayed there. Friggin' Guards. LOL gf.

Alystirio:

Idk why I keep coming back. Had you to 1K once and that was my best try.
    One of the fights I got wtfbbqpwned by approximately 40 stuns. Can you say RK CC? Heh.

Zoltar:

Er, GF? I had 85% health left when done, but I did pop my brand.

Kylrond:

Thanks for staying in there til the end. I thought you might kite me through bears. I know how hard Hunter vs. Warg is.

Halarandir:

I know this is the Good 1v1 fight but ###? I pounce you north of a blue TR. We have a good fight going.
    An LM hits me with LotRD, so I hit heal pot to make up for it.
    I didn't even break even on that, plus I had the stun because I'd potted out of your horn. 2 freeps watching.
    No one intervenes after that. I get you down to 500 and you.. ###? ... run into TR?

Figment:

Z, I was trying to offer you a 1v1, standing on TR road unstealthed jumping around.
    I guess you didn't see me because you kept running to EC to get zerged.

56 Hunter can't remember your name starts with "A"
    :

FYI 3 times is my limit. 4th time I pounce and leave you alone, just to let you know I won't keep making your life miserable.
    However if you don't get it and track/shoot again it's game on.

Psylent
    Last edited by Fusillade; Jul 22 2009 at 02:20 PM.
    Glamral Isten Fusillade Glamdral Glammit Glammi Glamdren Glamrik Glambo. Salvation. Meneldor. Psylent Contagion Infection Infestation Afflicted Pathological. Salivation. Meneldor.

Stry: You know we're still trying to figure out how that happened.

Finkrosh: If you ever WotC in a 1v1 with me again, I'll start ganking you on principle.

Nice fights, either way. I'm about 1:2 for you, Fink, and I think that's the only time I've ever come close to beating Stry on any character. Sure as hell got my adrenaline pumping.

It's nice to pop into the 'Moors once in a while and find out I still have my skillz
    Lamdori [Landroval] Sumadven [Firefoot]{F2P}

Nice 1v1 Eyetake, I was really getting lucky with crits...I believe I hit a personal best 1010 with Athems of Wizard (our AOE slow). I look forward to more.

Nice 1v1 Lugtan, I wasn't sure on your opinion of 1v1s but you stayed the whole time even though once again I critted like crazy. Thanks, and I look forward to our next battle.

Hannah...Lol is all I can say, I knew that burg was there but at first he didnt pop out...then he did...idk what was up with it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001209f6/01008/signature.png]Eldroan[/charsig]
    [COLOR=white][COLOR=sandybrown]Meneldor Creeps:[/COLOR] Carnivor- Warg r10[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]Meneldor Freeps:[/COLOR] Eldroan-Minstrel r11
    [COLOR=seagreen]Elendilmir Freeps[/COLOR]: Toovaca-Captain r6

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Finkrosh: If you ever WotC in a 1v1 with me again, I'll start ganking you on principle.
    ya i kno he does that to me all the time in a 1v1 on my warg or in a spar on my minstrel. beat him with it on my warg but used hips which he seemed to get a little mad about lol

Some nice 1v1s there Rogmar and Volkov, lol I really need the pratice, I'm a little rusty.
    @ Rog, stop hitting me for 800+

lol the first time you attacked me I didnt even see you till I was half dead (dam comp)
    Nice finish

Always knew you had a secret Rog
    btw its says headless sun-touched troll (nice axe)

As for not helping you ambusher, sorry bout that, I wasn't sure what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by GREDOM View Post

As for not helping you ambusher, sorry bout that, I wasn't sure what was happening.
    Yea I figured I gave them enough renown so might as well go after them while they made their retreat. It wasn't about honor or whatnot at that point, I wanted infamy for the kill cuz I'm so damn close to rank. I figured once you saw BOTH of them attacking me you would jump in. It wasn't the death that bothered me, it was watching one of them get away at low health while I died helplessly with you two watching me.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

fun one Naimli and myster

Stryborn that was a great fight at the cows.. was a close one I ran out of mana right before you went down so if you'd of been up a little longer you'd of prolly had me.

Vanished our 1v1s always seem to turn into either a 1v2or3 or you "vanishing".

Myster we haven't 1v1d very many times but I'm pretty sure you beat me every previous one, you still had me close this time though.

Abraa I'm getting close, got ya to 800 hp :-D

Maxpowers I saw you guarding TR and was surprised to see no other freeps in sight so I had to give a 1v1 a shot. I think a few of your stronger attacks might of missed but good try nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Alystiro View Post
    Yep, see below pic for "You must face target" message. However, for our healing skills, we do not have to be facing our target.

I think this was our 1st meeting tonight if I remember? Had you down little over half health and Ipeed comes in. So, almost a 2v1...now that was fun! Till next time

Hmm, first screenie shows an attempt on 1 skill, doesnt really say much for me...

The second was our second meeting IIRC, and I was deffinately gettin zapped while behind you heh.

I think i'll just roll an RK on another server and lvl it, test it out for myself. Besides, it's so much more fun destroying a certain class b/c you know what to expect.

'til next time.

-Les

Thanks for all the 1v1's last night, too many to list but I recall:

Oe
    Ezrafina
    Abraa
    Maxpowers
    Annariel
    Nighthuntress
    Aldsig
    Eyolear
    Cyn... (captain)
    C... (RK)
    Zotar (nice aoe in the middle of the Norbogs )

Psylent
    Glamral Isten Fusillade Glamdral Glammit Glammi Glamdren Glamrik Glambo. Salvation. Meneldor. Psylent Contagion Infection Infestation Afflicted Pathological. Salivation. Meneldor.

Smile Re: the good 1v1 thread

Nice 1v1 PD, actually got stalker foe with the kb. Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132040100000bd233/signature.png]Arrowndface[/charsig]

Konception (Minstrel, R12), Arrowndface (Blackarrow, R12)

Quote Originally Posted by THELORDPAGEBOB View Post
    Nice 1v1 PD, actually got stalker foe with the kb. Thanks

Ya, minstrel is a tough fight nowdays. With warspeech, you guys do some incredible dps. Good fight bud.

Good half a 1v1 Witchdoctor. Been really wanting to 1v1 some high level defilers, but most seem to stick with groups and understandably. Too bad we had that interuptted, but I can't blame silvertards for wanting infamy.
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

good 1v1 urguk, you shoulda saved sprint, i was only at 800 health, i was never gonna pull that one out.
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    Good half a 1v1 Witchdoctor. Been really wanting to 1v1 some high level defilers, but most seem to stick with groups and understandably. Too bad we had that interuptted, but I can't blame silvertards for wanting infamy.
    .....i guess a "your welcome" is in order?.. but then again you are running around with bob so its understandable you seem to forget how standing still usually means the other person would like a 1v1.... thanks for the oppurtunity maybe some other day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000b31c2/signature.png]Crimsonfang[/charsig]

Good 1v1 Burgul. Despite the fact that you fail and hit hips because you were going to lose. Wouldn't even take a double KB. Make sure you stick to zergs if you won't finish a fight the real way.

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    Good 1v1 Burgul. Despite the fact that you fail and hit hips because you were going to lose. Wouldn't even take a double KB. Make sure you stick to zergs if you won't finish a fight the real way.

wrong thread and the same could be said for u

losing to me and ran around the corner got out of combat and DF'd

nice 1v1 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lisilas View Post
    .....i guess a "your welcome" is in order?.. but then again you are running around with bob so its understandable you seem to forget how standing still usually means the other person would like a 1v1.... thanks for the oppurtunity maybe some other day.
    yw, ty for pouncing me fighting WD, just returning the favor.

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by germonge View Post
    wrong thread and the same could be said for u

losing to me and ran around the corner got out of combat and DF'd

nice 1v1 thanks
    hindering shot works well for those situations

[/CENTER]

Fear is your BFF.
    [CENTER][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]"and congrats on grd being godmode in MoM.....havnt seen much of you since....wonder why." - Puppydawg[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000000f219/signature.png]Wargmor[/charsig][/CENTER]

broken leg under bridge and it missed so by the time i got around the corner he was standing there then poof DF

u have never done that to me ever u may have run but never df'd

Page 104 of 219 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 154 204 ... LastLast