We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 103 of 219 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 5455

Re: the good 1v1 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    good fight Lestolen, too bad neither of us got renown/infamy

idk if you called that warg in or not, but epic sad you two couldn't kill me
    Hmm, i'll be honest Sey, ive seen you so much the last few days, im not sure which time you're talking about. BUT, if its a 1v1, I never call for help. Was I on my WL - Kastandish? or reaver - Lestolish? But yeah, peeps jumping in, it happens. :/ However, if I didnt kill you, its due to CC or a slow of some sort, since i never carry stun/root pots etc.

Maybe some other time.

-Les

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroburn View Post
    I did not call back up, they were in the group with me.

You were kite bleeding cause honestly, that is all you seem to know how to do. They'd have left it had you actually been toe to toe.

If I'd have popped sprint to catch you, you'd have popped your sprint as well to stay in kite range. I don't do cheap ~easymode fights. It's bad enough warg bleeds can't be cured, it's worse when people try and say they have skill by kiting in PvP.

I actually thought at first you'd go toe to toe, but you started pulling that ****. Considering they got all the way from the south side of ninja hill at LC all the way to the north side of EC and you could not knock off 1/2 my health it was pretty obvious that you were trying to kite bleed me.
    That wasnt kite bleeding. See shakrah for that. I swung back in and meleed you back and forth. Kite bleeding would have involved me running around out of melee the whole time till the bleed/slow was about to be up and then re applying. Hence you were able to horn and melee me too. To think im expected to stand still and serve myself on a platter to freeps heh. Learn to play nub champ and not gank.
    Last edited by socalf1fan; Jul 20 2009 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroburn View Post
    I did not call back up, they were in the group with me.

You were kite bleeding cause honestly, that is all you seem to know how to do. They'd have left it had you actually been toe to toe.

If I'd have popped sprint to catch you, you'd have popped your sprint as well to stay in kite range. I don't do cheap ~easymode fights. It's bad enough warg bleeds can't be cured, it's worse when people try and say they have skill by kiting in PvP.

I actually thought at first you'd go toe to toe, but you started pulling that ****. Considering they got all the way from the south side of ninja hill at LC all the way to the north side of EC and you could not knock off 1/2 my health it was pretty obvious that you were trying to kite bleed me.

kiting is part of a 1v1 use all your abilitys period, not standing toe to toe and take a beating thats not a 1v1 thats dumb there are alot of things that cant be cured so what its part of the game

Good 1v1 Lantir. A champion is a tough fight for a WL. You really took it to me. Maybe next time you'll swing a little slower so I can get some more heals off. I'm surprised we got a 1v1 off to the side without the zergs seeing us. You earned that infamy. Good job.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Sarik - Warleader [/COLOR][COLOR=#339966][COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Jacin - Champion [COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Aiden - Minstrel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by jayspeed View Post
    Good 1v1 Lantir. A champion is a tough fight for a WL. You really took it to me. Maybe next time you'll swing a little slower so I can get some more heals off. I'm surprised we got a 1v1 off to the side without the zergs seeing us. You earned that infamy. Good job.
    lantir is the best, period.

had a great 1v1 with him and we both came close. good fight man you always know when to put on a good show, dont ever stop!
    Last edited by riddles12345; Jul 20 2009 at 09:38 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c453a/signature.png]Hannahmontanah[/charsig]
    The Road Goes Ever On And On, Down From The Door Where It Began, Not Far Ahead The Road Has Gone, And I Must Follow It If I Can.

Quote Originally Posted by riddles12345 View Post
    lantir is the best, period.
    acctually rogmar's guardian is the best champion.
    Kultar-r8 captain Kultard-r6 rune-keeper Kulim-r8 warg
    Fail characters - penthalian r4 champ Ramar r5 lore-master

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000f8ca/signature.png]Kultar[/charsig]

good fight Mahoney, I had to use alot of buttons to beat you, had 3 lowcuts blocked -.-

well done, i got a nice crit there at the end, otherwise, i'm sure a DS was gonna pwn me
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Jesric, we were set up nicely for a 1v1 but you went inside TA! Had some fun on the lawn and then Kastanza had to come ruin the fun. Maybe another time

Quote Originally Posted by Alystiro View Post
    Jesric, we were set up nicely for a 1v1 but you went inside TA! Had some fun on the lawn and then Kastanza had to come ruin the fun. Maybe another time
    Thats KASTANDISH OUTDAPAIN, and I melted your face, have a great day.

-Les

Yeah, but I believe Jes got the kb. We shall meet again Kastanza

nice 1v1 myster, i didnt know PI could hit that hard :/

Myster wounds you with Perfect Imagery for 1,119 points of Lightning.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220400000000f8ca/signature.png]Kultar[/charsig]

nice 1v1s also bob/sey.

good fight, minus your health pot to save ya at the last second sey

Quote Originally Posted by socalf1fan View Post
    good fight, minus your health pot to save ya at the last second sey
    hells yea it did. I wasn't sure if Leodush was gonna charge me. i just got lucky on some crits at the end too. I was at 1200 with you over 3000, then just got lucky. that's the only way i beat any good warg.... luck. just so good in 1v1s

Kulim, good 1v1..... well, for you.... -.-
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][B][COLOR=#424242]« [COLOR=#FF0000]S[/COLOR]eyz [COLOR=#FF0000]V[/COLOR]anguard - R14 »[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042040000000a4551/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Odin_of_Freyr View Post
    hells yea it did. I wasn't sure if Leodush was gonna charge me. i just got lucky on some crits at the end too. I was at 1200 with you over 3000, then just got lucky. that's the only way i beat any good warg.... luck. just so good in 1v1s

Kulim, good 1v1..... well, for you.... -.-
    Ya the hs, for 1400 helped even that fight up.

lol flyso, if you're going to chain heal all day 1v1, at least kill the warg that is at 0 power for 3 mins

nice fight quen, you hit like a truck compared to most hunters, you using a 1st age?

Yea first age XBow, nice fight man. I said to myself prior to the fight, "cr ap, Kulim camping rez path, i'm gonna get spanked but i can't just run around him through the NPC's like a ninny." I still haven't quite figured out what to do 1v1 with wargs now that you can't really kite anymore with incurable slows. Was fun though, thanks for the throwdown.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000462cd/01008/signature.png]Quen[/charsig]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Arial Black"]Barim[/FONT][/COLOR]-60 Loremaster / [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Brui[/COLOR][/FONT]-60 Champion / [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Arial Black"]Ickle[/FONT][/COLOR]-60 Burglar / [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Arial Black"]Sagacious[/FONT][/COLOR]-65 Runekeeper
    [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Supreme Master[/COLOR][/FONT] Prospector-Forester-Jeweler-Tailor-Weaponsmith-Woodworker-Scholar-Cook
    officer [URL="http://digitalbackspin.com/forums/index.php"]DBS Blacksheep[/URL]-Meneldor Server

Lantir, always a pleasure to 1v1 you. It seems we are pretty even on win to losses. I heard today that you are banned so I thought I'd post about it.

Myster, had some close ones and others where you kicked my ***.

One of these days I will get the whole 1v1 thing down. I had some others today that weren't really close or good. Rogmar kicks my *** and Max I've had down low at times but still end up losing. Ah well.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Lantir, always a pleasure to 1v1 you. It seems we are pretty even on win to losses. I heard today that you are banned so I thought I'd post about it.

Myster, had some close ones and others where you kicked my ***.

One of these days I will get the whole 1v1 thing down. I had some others today that weren't really close or good. Rogmar kicks my *** and Max I've had down low at times but still end up losing. Ah well.

great fight fink, you are a very worthy opponent

likewise to shadz and rogmar. Shad you hung in there longer than i though, i feel ashamed to say this but i underestimated you, you had me down quite i bit i think 900.

and rogmar i think u and I had it vise versa, still a great fight man. thats 2nd time i had lag :P, ./sarcasm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c453a/signature.png]Hannahmontanah[/charsig]
    The Road Goes Ever On And On, Down From The Door Where It Began, Not Far Ahead The Road Has Gone, And I Must Follow It If I Can.

Not really a 1v1 but it deserves mentioning.

Thank you Stry, Abraa, Flyso, and a few others I forgot. Ridduk and I had a pretty epic fight with you's at the norbog field near TA waterfall. Don't think we killed anyone but we managed to survive ALOT longer than I thought. I was laughing the whole time. It was alot of fun.
    [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Sarik - Warleader [/COLOR][COLOR=#339966][COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]Jacin - Champion [COLOR=SeaGreen]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]Aiden - Minstrel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Kultar View Post
    lol flyso, if you're going to chain heal all day 1v1, at least kill the warg that is at 0 power for 3 mins
    hmm well i would have but for some reason i kepted missing resiting and well nothing would fing crit on u :/ for some reason
    other than that good 1v1s and chaining healing is doing nothing but healing :/ and not doing any DPS and missing my big crits = try and turtle tho it or die faster so i went all out healing and all

ticked off that not a damn thing crited the whole time in each of the fights other than the PC stun once in awhile
    Flyso rank 12 ~ Kotbso_IraStarhugger~ Rank 6 Sokillafly_BashMoreBashBash~rank 6
    _Evilflyso_Rank 7_Black Dog_ ~ Gogoman rank 5 ~
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205010000194692/signature.png]Hamato[/charsig]

ALystiro

We had a couple fights tonight, and lets get a few things sorted out here.

-SO, an RK doesnt need to face its targets to zap-zap them? lol, wow ~easymode.
    -3 of the fights we had i dev'd on BS for 1100+ right as you stunned me, and it cancels out, only to hit for 400 or resist on the 2nd try, epic sad.
    -If i had my brand for any of these fights, it would have actually been a fight. *sigh*
    -Enjoy it while you can
    -I'm butthurt

Awesome job tho, pretty easy when your class can 1v1 creeps playing w/ your toes, to each his own tho..

Thx Turbine.
    =====

Abraa,

I thought we were gonna have a 1v1 finally there by cows, too bad Stry was there to heal you, and the zerglingtard helped with his 3rd age dagger lewl.

=====

Zotar,

lol, on the realz fella, i was completely immune to dazes and stuns once you were done, and still had 5k+ morale, so you ran to your buddies, but i doubt you woulda stuck around, even if the reaver didnt come over. lawl.

PST Lestolen for in-game LM lessons @ Archet.

-Les

Quote Originally Posted by Rollsroyce View Post
    ALystiro

We had a couple fights tonight, and lets get a few things sorted out here.

-SO, an RK doesnt need to face its targets to zap-zap them? lol, wow ~easymode.
    -3 of the fights we had i dev'd on BS for 1100+ right as you stunned me, and it cancels out, only to hit for 400 or resist on the 2nd try, epic sad.
    -If i had my brand for any of these fights, it would have actually been a fight. *sigh*
    -Enjoy it while you can
    -I'm butthurt

Awesome job tho, pretty easy when your class can 1v1 creeps playing w/ your toes, to each his own tho..

Thx Turbine.

-Les
    That was fun Les, i'm sure you'll get me soon. I finally maxed out fury of storm damage on my 1st age so I hit a bit harder. However, I do have to face the target when using my skills. I have been having some bad lag all night so it may have looked like I wasn't facing you plus you were running circles around me lol. Oh, and I had Armour of Storm up so that's probably what stunned you. Look forward to our next showdown

*edit: scratch that running circles thing, that was Leodush I was thinking of. Had a good couple scruffs with him tonight as well!
    Last edited by Alystiro; Jul 22 2009 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alystiro View Post
    That was fun Les, i'm sure you'll get me soon. I finally maxed out fury of storm damage on my 1st age so I hit a bit harder. However, I do have to face the target when using my skills. I have been having some bad lag all night so it may have looked like I wasn't facing you plus you were running circles around me lol. Oh, and I had Armour of Storm up so that's probably what stunned you. Look forward to our next showdown

*edit: scratch that running circles thing, that was Leodush I was thinking of. Had a good couple scruffs with him tonight as well!
    Hmm, are you sure about te "facing target" thing? Coz numerous creeps said RK's can zap from all over the damn place on alot of skillz, plus I was behind you for a solid 10 sec's, as we were both back-peddling in the OC water fight, and you were still wtfbbqpwning me, I dont get it. Wish my LM had that many attacks w/o or very small inductions like RK does. epic sad.

I will be back tho!!!!

-Les

Page 103 of 219 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 203 ... LastLast