We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Guardians of the Nine Walkers

Still recruiting!
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

Guess who's back, back again? Bala's back, tell a friend....

Yup, back in charge of GotNW and looking to rebuild! We lost a lot of people in the last several months, so we are building from the ground up. All races, classes, and levels are welcome! We are going back to the original intent of this kin, which was to simply be as helpful as possible, both within the kin and without.

I'm looking for mature, active players who simply enjoy questing, socializing, and just being a part of Tolkien's Middle-earth. The kin will be needing new officers soon, mainly to help recruit.

Contact me here or in the game with any questions, or if you want to give us a shot! Thanks!

Bal
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

is this kinship still around?

I hope so. They were a good group of people. If they are still around it may be in name only, but I hope I'm wrong.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3