We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Exclamation Re: Middle Earth Warriors

o my goodness

1 Brookbank St., Downfurrows, Shire Homestead, Arkenstone

Re: Middle Earth Warriors

All right, bump time and a refresher on who we are!

The Middle Earth Warriors, an end game content Kinship, is looking to add to our ranks. We actively raid 4 to 5 nights per week, and clear BG in hard mode every week. In addition to PvE end game content, many of our members are very active in PvMP both freepside and creepside. For more information or to apply, visit our website at

http://middleearthwarriors.dkpsystem.com/news.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact me (Porkrinds McSnacky) or one of our other officers via an in-game tell or mail. If you do use the in-game private message feature please don't be put off if we don't immediately answer. Chances are good that we are beating up on a raid boss somewhere!

Yea what Pork said!

1 Brookbank St., Downfurrows, Shire Homestead, Arkenstone

*ahem* BUMP!!!

Guardian Looking to join raiding kin im 25 name kyle pm me or mail

Quote Originally Posted by Kaonashi76 View Post
    All right, bump time and a refresher on who we are!

The Middle Earth Warriors, an end game content Kinship, is looking to add to our ranks. We actively raid 4 to 5 nights per week, and clear BG in hard mode every week. In addition to PvE end game content, many of our members are very active in PvMP both freepside and creepside. For more information or to apply, visit our website at

If you have any questions feel free to contact me (Porkrinds McSnacky) or one of our other officers via an in-game tell or mail. If you do use the in-game private message feature please don't be put off if we don't immediately answer. Chances are good that we are beating up on a raid boss somewhere!
    Bump. Giggity.

A couple of our main tanks, and one of our main raiding healers have taken a break from the game. Leaves us looking for some new members. We also encourage all other classes to apply as well.

Post removed. The app problem was solved thanks to Timorion.
    Last edited by TreborPar; Jul 01 2011 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TreborPar View Post
    Post removed. The app problem was solved thanks to Timorion.
    My pleasure Treborpar. Welcome aboard and thanks for joining us.

We are still actively recruiting players who want to learn to play their class to fullest and do so while experiencing end game content and PvP. We welcome all applications, either check out the website or contact one of our officers in game.

Tim

Tks for the fast reply on my app. Once Im able to log back into LOTRO, Im going to get ahold of someone, and find my old note book, so I can play to my fullest.
    Sinistersledge

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSledge View Post
    Tks for the fast reply on my app. Once Im able to log back into LOTRO, Im going to get ahold of someone, and find my old note book, so I can play to my fullest.
    Sinistersledge
    Got your email Sinister, look forward to seeing you on the Kin list.

Tim

I'd like to take a moment and welcome some new members to the Middle Earth Warriors.

Priestess awesome Minstrel my friend.

Alderwolf thanks for coming to be one of our meatshields.

Axeus Heal me damnit!

Chodynieki Buffs please

Gahd Stop being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm getting a guilt complex over seeing your creep defeated.

Arundial Yes wardens can tank, and you are excellent at it.

Rumblie Welcome back man!

Aarodorn Welcome man.

I hope I didn't miss anyone and if I did ./shrug stuff occurs.

Our recruitment is still open for all classes.

Once again a hearty welcome to all of our new members on behalf of everyone except Daec. Man why do we put up with guy?

Tim

Welcome! to all the new recruits - We're still looking for some quality peeps to join our ranks, so check us out at http://middleearthwarriors.dkpsystem.com/news.php
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

Recruitment is still open! We're looking to add to our ranks before the upcoming RoI expansion... check us out at http://middleearthwarriors.dkpsystem.com/news.php...

We've recently rededicated ourselves and we're focused on once again becoming a Premier PVE (in addition to PVP) kinship on Arkenstone. Many of our vets have or will be returning for the expansion, but we're looking for some new solid players to join us as well... be sure to fill out an app if you're interested or feel free to contect me in game if you have any questions (my characters are in my sig).
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

Big ups to these guys. Welcome to all the new folks.

Quote Originally Posted by streetrider399 View Post
    Big ups to these guys. Welcome to all the new folks.
    Why aren't you in the moors more often?

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Why aren't you in the moors more often?
    Because he logs on for 10 minutes once every 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Because he logs on for 10 minutes once every 3 months.
    No Daec it's 10 minutes once a month. Tis why he is now known as 'Tyronetheonceamonth'.

All that aside we could still use a couple more good Guardian mains.

Cool Well hello

Hello ark, looking to see who still plays in terms of old kin and friends. I'm back to have some fun.

A little love

Always good to keep a little bump in the trunk for old time sake.

Thumbs up Active

Greetings Arkenstone!!!!!!!!

After a brief break from the game MeW will be returning to active status. If you are looking to better your game play with raiding/pvmp then look no further. MeWs goal has always been to take down the top tier content and enjoy everything the game has to offer.

http://mew.dkpsystem.com/news.php is a link to our website, if you are interested please apply and an officer will be with you within 1-2 days.

Thank you for your time

-Tyrone

Back at it!!!1

Hello all,

MeW is back in serivce again and we are looking for active players to join our ranks in PvP/raiding. We have a strong core currently looking to build off. We offer all the perks that a guild should offer. Please see tyronetheone in game if you have any questions. See you all in Middle Earth

~Tyrone

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12