We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Common lets see some more hitlists, ole Slaps and I got a competion going on to see who can get on more... (I want to win)

Post it up guys, I know more ppl than this would like to kill me...
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    Common lets see some more hitlists, ole Slaps and I got a competion going on to see who can get on more... (I want to win)

Post it up guys, I know more ppl than this would like to kill me...
    ok so not that I freep at all, but if I ever do here's my creep hit list

Azhaudh
    Aeons
    Huggies
    Dolcarak
    Slaps
    Zarl
    Angoth
    Cowbell
    Hydro
    Bloodmore
    Abom
    Puddytat
    Furrinmymouth
    Zenz
    Shizza
    Cheers
    Slacker
    Killerr
    Snapper
    Vaxinator
    Vurgash/Virgash

pretty much anyone i've ever ganked with, any of the SotWH....oh yea and that greenie over on the left...yah you.
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Captain-General Tordur
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Hmm, Haven't seen my name on many lists yet I seem to be killed alot. what gives? If I'm not on your list you have to leave me alone.
    Cloak- Warg, Rank 7, Black Dog SotWH
    Saurons undying servant, Gladden
    If you must know, Anacuan 41 Minstrel

I feel dirty killing creeps. They're underpowered, always undermanned, and needing of dev attention. For example, why don't creeps have legendaries? Also, why are creeps limited to THREE racial traits? Makes no sense. I can't wait until the creeps get an CC class. Three cheers for the creeps! For Angmar!
    High Chieftain Vurgash, War Leader, Rank Doesn't Matter, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Flick40 View Post
    Hmm, Haven't seen my name on many lists yet I seem to be killed alot. what gives? If I'm not on your list you have to leave me alone.
    I'm not on many lists but I hear I run around with a skull or star above my head like I have some sort of bounty on my life. I'm only looking for cookies though.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynJones View Post
    I feel dirty killing creeps. They're underpowered, always undermanned, and needing of dev attention. For example, why don't creeps have legendaries? Also, why are creeps limited to THREE racial traits? Makes no sense. I can't wait until the creeps get an CC class. Three cheers for the creeps! For Angmar!
    aye, for angmar!

everyone say it
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

For Angmar!
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

You sluggards! There's work that needs doing!
    Wuffles
    Scuffles (chop chop!)
    Nomagic

For Angmar!
    FOR ANGma..............

Wait, what was in those cookies?

I am not really a dedicated 'moors player, maybe 1 week a month I will run around in there, but these are the few that I always zero in on.

As a freep:

Slaps
    Killerr
    Aeons
    Cloak
    Angoth
    Woglog
    Zenz
    Azhaudh
    Urdead

As a creep:

Xentaya!
    W1zard
    Rineref
    Dracen
    (Heck all LM's who step foot in the 'Moors!)
    Evergrand
    Daisyfluer
    Orlandy
    Kalib
    Doolaran
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000039aea/01001/signature.png]Sinisthrain[/charsig]
    DaschinWargin Mithrillbissen - Rank.3 Stalker
    Gladden

Cool Re: The Gladden Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by Flick40 View Post
    oh don't worry I love to kill ya even though you strayed to the other side and left you fellow minstrels.

Thumbs up Re: The Gladden Hit List

ok ok you talked me into it I'll post a hit list...hummmmm

From most wanted to least:

pullmyfinger
    furrinmymouth
    cloak
    aeons
    growler
    qual
    virgash (however you spell it)
    hintu (something or another)
    didntijusteatyouju
    and so on too many to remeber
    and Huggies your just to good of a sport too kill I just screem at you alittle

Quote Originally Posted by save99 View Post
    ok ok you talked me into it I'll post a hit list...hummmmm

From most wanted to least:

pullmyfinger
    furrinmymouth
    cloak
    aeons
    growler
    qual
    virgash (however you spell it)
    hintu (something or another)
    didntijusteatyouju
    and so on too many to remeber
    how can i bring you pounce cookies if you don't say who's list this is? =)
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    FOR ANGma..............

Wait, what was in those cookies?

BWAHAHAHAHAHH, come to the dark side perch...you know you want the cookies =) *lures perch*
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHH, come to the dark side perch...you know you want the cookies =) *lures perch*
    I do have a WL. I think Perch will take a break after he gets rank 7 then I'll work more on my WL.

cookies FTW!
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by sithsinista1 View Post
    I am not really a dedicated 'moors player, maybe 1 week a month I will run around in there, but these are the few that I always zero in on.

As a freep:

Slaps
    Killerr
    Aeons
    Cloak
    Angoth
    Woglog
    Zenz
    Azhaudh
    Urdead

As a creep:

Xentaya!
    W1zard
    Rineref
    Dracen
    (Heck all LM's who step foot in the 'Moors!)
    Evergrand
    Daisyfluer
    Orlandy
    Kalib
    Doolaran

AWW! Where's the love?! I haven't seen you out here in ages Sith...
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

For Angmar is so last year's rallying cry.

Hail Sauron.
    [center][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=red][size=4][/size][/color][/font] [font= castellar][color=red][size=4]L[/size][/color][/font][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold]ieutenant[/font][color=red][font=Copperplate Gothic Bold]Azhaudh Handcasket[/font][/color] -- [i][font=haettenschweiler]Tyrants of Angmar --[/font][/i][color=red][size=4][font=haettenschweiler] Scout-blinder[/font][/color][/size][/center]
    [center][font= Copperplate Gothic Bold][color=Cyan]Winn/Winnwyn[/color][/font] -- [url= noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by save99 View Post
    lol me a good sport? nevah!

Even though Ive been around since Beta, Im still relatively new to the whole PVP scene. This is my first post ever. I'd say go easy on me but im not that naive...hehehehe. Always seems as though someone has a moan or a groan, or even some kind of bark at the moon.

Anyway, someone else had mentioned, I am also a diehard Tolkien fan and will forever stay on this games. Besides, its awesome. I have never, EVER, enjoyed PVP until I played this one. I think for the most part is because you cant make a character solely for PVP play. You pretty much have to make do with what skills you have. Addtionally, Im am the eternally do-gooder so you prolly wont see me on the dastardly evil side. But I give you guys props for hanging in there and making it fun and exciting. Remember, there is lots of content and loads of upgrades one the way...so do get your loincloths in a ring. More and better is yet to come.

I know this is a forum for hitlists but I wanted to briefly address some of the earlier comments:

* I play a hunter (named Halani) and I use my DF when faced with overwhelming odds (ie having been rooted and slowed and when the stun wears off) yet I try to get right back into the action asap (as long as Im not ganked from the rez circle). This is one of my earned skills (which does have a CD remember) and I need everything I have at my disposal. Especially since I dont have a personal heal. Though I yell a loud "DOH" when a warg disappears, I dont complain about his ability.
    * I found that I was earning stars relatively easy but then I noticed I was getting a bit obsessive about them. Well...as of now stars are not something I particularly care about. If I get em, then I do. 'Nough said.
    * If there was one class that gets my dander up over all other are, can you imagine, wargs. I love to accumulate warg pelts as much as wargs love to accumulate freep ears. So dont be surprise when you get hit from an arrow or two while you are invisible....hehehe...love to see you mangy mutts run away with your tails between your legs. Think of this as the lovely warg luv tap. We all want to win, its in the nature of the game so we dont need to berate each other on our tactics. Learn and adapt. Cant deal with it, get out of the slug pits.
    * One last thing, we all talk alot about ganking. I would like to get a better definition. I see it as stealthing an area and surprising an opponent. Obviously more effective in a band of "gankers". Seems to be alot different than using your environment to use and develop tactics.

OK...sorry about the long post but since this is my first, might as well do it up big. Here is my hitlist:

Killerr (no comment)
    Slacker (no comment)
    Aeons
    Growler
    Dolcarak (heres one for your tally, hope you win)
    Cooper
    Cloak
    Growler
    Shearcon
    Zalbag

Abom
    Burgeater
    Qual
    Zenz

Aeons, thank you for making my day. Im honored to make your hitlist since I seem to be kind of an unknown. Ill make sure to pet you behind the ears next time I see you if you a so inclined. I love to watch a dog leg twitch uncontrollably. For that matter, would you be interested in being my pet...hunters need a tough canine as a pet. HEHEHEHE

Halani Celanil - Lv50 R6 Hunter
    Arulias Daleson - Lv50 R4 Captain
    Henethiel Larethon - Lv50 R4 Loremaster

Quote Originally Posted by FerahgoLeoric View Post
    For Angmar is so last year's rallying cry.

Hail Sauron.
    Hail Sauron!
    High Chieftain Vurgash, War Leader, Rank Doesn't Matter, Gladden

LAWLS *waits for aeons to eat said hunter* =) So should I feel uber special to make the list twice or was it a typo? Cause if i really earned it twice, i'll make sure to deliver twice the pounce cookies
    [/CENTER]

lol thanks for the Spot on the List, I'll just have to earn that spot I s'pose now. *meanwhile, waits for Aeons to devour said hunter...*
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

AWW! Where's the love?! I haven't seen you out here in ages Sith...
    Lol, like i said, my days in the Moors aren't that often anymore and really they never were.

I would say that the majority of my time in the Moors now is spent on my warg and I have had him for near on 4 months and he is still only Rank 2 so that tells you how little I truly do in there. I think if I do get on now, it's only for 10 or so minutes and that's because I go head hunting Xentaya, Merwind/Evergrand/Cloudborn (RL friends) and Kalib (Kinship leader), I just love running in pouncing them to distract them.

What I used to do with my Guardian was actually milk it for money and not for renown, I used to spend 2 hours a night in the Moors scavenging loot and walking away with over a gold in rewards. At one stage (without taking any keeps or raiding) I managed to collect 120 tokens of valour in 9 days.

Personally, the best fun I have had in the Moors, is when I get to have a one-on-one showdown.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000039aea/01001/signature.png]Sinisthrain[/charsig]
    DaschinWargin Mithrillbissen - Rank.3 Stalker
    Gladden

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast