We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by Radicalmonk View Post
    I'm finally getting around to posting a reply to this thread. I don't always have the time but since I'm on vacation this week and the servers are down I thought I would try to take a stab at it.

I just want to preface this with a general statement about PvMP. I have never played an MMO before. I am here because I am a life-long Tolkien fan. I doubt I will ever play any other type of online computer game. I play PvMP pretty much every night. My days at work can be very stressful (just like everyone elses I'm sure). I come home and have maybe 2 hours to play and for some reason the Moors is a fun relaxing time for me. I'm not a great hunter, I probably don't use all of my skills to the best of my ability but I have so much fun playing it doesn't really matter that much.

My List (in no particular order =)

Aeons
    Abiss
    Growler
    Medluk
    Clibni
    Clean
    Dolcarak
    Braelob
    BurgEater
    Qual
    Zenz
    Terrance
    Abom
    Killerr

I'm sure I'm leaving some out, I can't remember them all. Since the servers are down and I'm on vacation I'm heading into work now so I can get caught up

Happy Hunting,

~Moonwyn~
    Level 50 Hunter GM Tailor/Cook/Farmer
    Old Timers Guild

The feeling is mutual Moonwyn, if I'm on your Hitlist, fight me 1v1, unless of course your afaid to lose... =P
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Wink Re: The Gladden Hit List

I would have to say I love to kill ALL wargs! But please if your going to tap the *** and run at least ask me for a date first

And glad to hear it wants to be tagged ALOT!

Fruito lvl 50 minstrel
    Last edited by save99; Mar 23 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Im still not on any list i feel happy
    Halinath/Optimuss.
    [url]http://ancientofdayslotro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=492722[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    woot i didnbt make ur list =D

lol nope, your not a threat considering you just run away and hips when I stun you :P I don't blame you though, if you see me targeting you chances are theres at least 12 more creeps targeting you as well It was so funny yesterday, I was dead in between the creep and freep battle ground and I target a hunter inching up towards my body and right away she goes alllll the way to the back of the freep raid as soon as I targeted her. I lawl'ed (like growler lawl's).

-Aeons
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000006d64d/signature.png]Aeons[/charsig]

dude man what is with ur attitude do u allways have to say things mean about someone unless their in ur guild. and ur frickn excuse every time is u post on the forums wah i dont get my way. Dude im tired of it all ur guild does is pick on ppl with stars because u dont have them sure u may of had them but u dont know because u so called *cool* ppl think it is cool to let urself die well imo and many others its stupid ur trying to make urself look like a hero by letting urself die. And no imnot saying im a hero by not dying. I just try not to die when i fight. I mean i did not come to the moors to let ppl kill me. I came to fight and be hard to kill.
    Now im not saying ur kin is rude or anything but i mean why do u allways have to team up and pic on everyone. Some ppl in ur guild are cool but some others are just arrogant and self centered. Now im sry if i offended u all but at one time u all were cool when i playd creep but once i made seredir and got 3 stars u guys were steaming because of me posting my opinion on the forums???? thats stupid
    lol u make me laugh sakul. And whats funnier is u talk carp about my kin mates and say we pick on people and we are rude and then u have the nerve to ask some 1 in my kin, not gonna say who if u come to play creep if you can join us LOL. And its not that u made a burg and got 3 stars.Its how u try to defend that freeps are not overpowered. And i like how u say we let ourself die. we have no choice when we are facing a raid +. If we want a kill we have to stay in there till the target is dead. Not hips and run through all of ettenmoores.
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg
    Atlis Rank 8 BA - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by ray2099 View Post
    lol nope, your not a threat considering you just run away and hips when I stun you :P I don't blame you though, if you see me targeting you chances are theres at least 12 more creeps targeting you as well It was so funny yesterday, I was dead in between the creep and freep battle ground and I target a hunter inching up towards my body and right away she goes alllll the way to the back of the freep raid as soon as I targeted her. I lawl'ed (like growler lawl's).

-Aeons
    credit where credit is due, i ganked the lawl from Huggies. A+ Huggies, A+
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mgsaleen View Post
    lol u make me laugh sakul. And whats funnier is u talk carp about my kin mates and say we pick on people and we are rude and then u have the nerve to ask some 1 in my kin, not gonna say who if u come to play creep if you can join us LOL. And its not that u made a burg and got 3 stars.Its how u try to defend that freeps are not overpowered. And i like how u say we let ourself die. we have no choice when we are facing a raid +. If we want a kill we have to stay in there till the target is dead. Not hips and run through all of ettenmoores.
    freeps are not overpowered, LM/BURGS are overpowered, If anything its were underpowered. and its that you guys got buffed ****ing insanely with resists and mitigation/hitpoints.
    on my fears yesterday i went 1 for 13, greenies were ****ing resisting like its goin out of style.

and as for the moors, its all a number game for who wins.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820300000002c266/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3903/screenshot00002t.jpg][b][color=red]AZARETH - World First 5 Star Champion[/color][/b][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum420 View Post
    freeps are not overpowered, LM/BURGS are overpowered, If anything its were underpowered. and its that you guys got buffed ****ing insanely with resists and mitigation/hitpoints.
    on my fears yesterday i went 1 for 13, greenies were ****ing resisting like its goin out of style.

I didn't see a hit list in there.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

i think he had people who resist his fears on his hit list?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000004127/01008/signature.png]Odysseusx[/charsig]
    Alts: Ulixes - Man - Burglar - Supreme Scholar- lvl 60
    Stoutbeard Hairychin- Man - Captain - GM Cook- lvl 40
    Cutullus - Man - Warden - Explorer - lvl 29

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseusX View Post
    i think he had people who resist his fears on his hit list?
    i dont have a hit list, who ever is closest when i tab target, is my target and thats it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820300000002c266/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [url=http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3903/screenshot00002t.jpg][b][color=red]AZARETH - World First 5 Star Champion[/color][/b][/url]

every 1 thinks they buffed resists. they didnt.The base resist stayed the same. u have to slot resists and when u slot 1 resist higher it lowers another resist. SO you can have 40% physical resist, but only 4% tactical resist. If you slot both pyhsical and tactical, it will put you around 27% for both. Thats on my warg. And you can have all the HPs in the world, but when u have under 1k armor like my warg does, it dosent really matter. And yes moores is about numbers, 95% of the time freeps have the numbers.
    Last edited by mgsaleen; Mar 25 2008 at 11:35 AM.
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg

1. you do let urself die if u guys get bout 3 stars u guys just run into the raid and die on purpose. Ive seen u guys do it i said gratz the other day to braelob for hitting 4 stars and he just ran into the raid and stood there and died till he reached 2 1/2.
    2.I know its fin ur talking about because i ask him if i can play creep with him all the time but i never end up doing it.
    3. Yes i defend the freep because im not gonna sit there and let u guys call us over powerd and pick on us. yes in ways were over powerd but i mean i spent time lvling this char a creep can come out starting a game and have more morale then a guard does. its all ups and downs. and if it makes ppl mad that i post my opinion and dont let the creeps have there way then more power to u to hate me idc at all.Im just enjoying how i play and having fun doing it, and if ur gonna make ur priority to target me and kill me then u have no life. And i wouldnt be posting this so called *carp* if u guys wouldnt complain, so the day u stop complaining i stop defending the freeps.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

1. you do let urself die if u guys get bout 3 stars u guys just run into the raid and die on purpose. Ive seen u guys do it i said gratz the other day to braelob for hitting 4 stars and he just ran into the raid and stood there and died till he reached 2 1/2.
    (this is just me talking, not meant to refelct everyones views) The most stars I've had was 3 ***, and when I get that many suddenly to get 5 ***** seems possible. But to get 5 I have to play differently (insert do nothing/leech). I'm a warg, it's the nature of the beast to pounce and die. I'm not saying all the time, as a warg I have the luxury of occasionally chosing the manner of my death.

Creeps with stars can get ridiculed because getting Infamy is far more important than those sparkly things and creeps with stars aren't helping the collective. ((exception: not all because some stars do come naturally from a good days fighting))
    Cloak- Warg, Rank 7, Black Dog SotWH
    Saurons undying servant, Gladden
    If you must know, Anacuan 41 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    credit where credit is due, i ganked the lawl from Huggies. A+ Huggies, A+
    lawl
    she did!
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

quick question for the creep players, ClibniII, i think thats how you spell it, thats not the real clibni is it ?

2.I know its fin ur talking about because i ask him if i can play creep with him all the time but i never end up doing it.
    3. Yes i defend the freep because im not gonna sit there and let u guys call us over powerd and pick on us. yes in ways were over powerd but i mean i spent time lvling this char a creep can come out starting a game and have more morale then a guard does. its all ups and downs. and if it makes ppl mad that i post my opinion and dont let the creeps have there way then more power to u to hate me idc at all.Im just enjoying how i play and having fun doing it, and if ur gonna make ur priority to target me and kill me then u have no life. And i wouldnt be posting this so called *carp* if u guys wouldnt complain, so the day u stop complaining i stop defending the freeps.
    consider it done,i think reading your post kills my brain cells anyways so i'll just save myself.
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg

consider it done,i think reading your post kills my brain cells anyways so i'll just save myself.
    it is true though, us freeps have to level up, raid to get gear, and finish traits. and then to farm to get money, for pots and repair bills.

creeps get everything to start off with and then some.

i mean ranking up my warg, getting him to sig, getting pots traits everything, only took a few days.

now leveling up someone from 1-50, finishing all traits, getting good gear. **** that takes at least a few months.

and then comming out to the moors and ranking up, well you get the idea.

warg pack got you down? Lynxs just won't leave you be? Post your hitlist, get it off your chest, you'll feel better we swear.

**This message was brought to you by the letter 0.o**
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    warg pack got you down? Lynxs just won't leave you be? Post your hitlist, get it off your chest, you'll feel better we swear.

**This message was brought to you by the letter 0.o**
    LMAO

That was great!!!
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

quick question for the creep players, ClibniII, i think thats how you spell it, thats not the real clibni is it ?
    no there is the real clibni, a clibnii, and then cliibnii. they are all different people.
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by lackshot View Post
    no there is the real clibni, a clibnii, and then cliibnii. they are all different people.
    are they all wargs?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001ccc0/01007/signature.png]Jerrin[/charsig]

yeah they are

wow all this time i thought i was killing the same guy.... sneaky sneaks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001ccc0/01007/signature.png]Jerrin[/charsig]

My cover has been blown . Yes it is true, all 3 clibni's r different ppl. It was joke between me and kinmates, at the time. Its funny how long it took ppl to figure this out.

Whatever, triple boxer. We are on to you.

Mobaar
    [url]http://www.houseofelders.org[/url]
    Gladden:Freeps: Mobaar: R7 Champ, Bellawyn: R2 Min, Fjord, Parsimone, Parsemone,
    Creeps: Giblet (R3 WL), Wraithmore (First Creep), Goodboy (R4 Warg), Nineleg, Scalawag
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000000d9e/01003/signature.png]Mobaar[/charsig]

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast