We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    And abom has solod a lm and a burglar before at the same time and won and they were rankd. Dont say thats underpowerd.
    Any level 50 lm or burg that allows himself to be solo'd is simply not playing their class to it's abilities. Let alone a burg and lm together against one creep. You and I both know this to be true.

I'm not saying that freeps aren't good players or that you don't do difficult things. But consider something that is "difficult" for a freep is generally impossible for a creep.
    Wuffles
    Scuffles (chop chop!)
    Nomagic

*sigh* fin i love your ports but without them they make the game more challenging and creeps who say freep isnt challenging it is. There are a handful of freeps who know how to fight out here and those are the guys that can kill 2-3 creeps. everyone can barely take 1.

and last statement, Here is a question for you all. How would you all feel if every time u came next to the keep u were tracked and if u popped out bam ur dead and it happened every day sure u say well id die thats the game. Well it get tiring after awile and makes it stupid for me to come out i cant have fun anymore with me being tracked and since turbine hasnt fixed the tracking bugg agaisnt burgs i can be tracked when i hips. Sure they fixed it for wargs but not for us. And ganking is alot harder then u think. Try seeing some new guy come out and once u get him halfway dead a WHOLE guild comes out to get you and they all have trackers in there hands and guys that have +10 stealth detection. every day. Sucks to be me.

And to answer all the creeps who ask why i wont play freep its cuz if i get on creep ill jsut be criticized by most creeps and id rather go out and gank then be criticized by creeps.
    And the day i play creep will be the day silverest comes back.
    Now you know what a warg feels like, and i still get tracked when i use disappear if the hunter can get out of combat before i get out of his range. Just like creeps need to drop combat to track. +10 detection is only for BA's who have the worst stealth detection. Even with that on a BA have walk on top of the burglar before you can see him. Oh and what do u think happens when creeps try to gank ??? They kill 1 person then get rolled by a freep raid so stop cryin about not bein able to gank without worry. Oh and 1 freep being able to solo 2-3 creeps, yeah thats not overpowered. Dont know the last time i have seen a creep solo 2-3 freeps, oh thats right never.
    Last edited by mgsaleen; Mar 18 2008 at 04:49 PM.
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg
    Atlis Rank 8 BA - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by HavelockVetinari View Post
    Any level 50 lm or burg that allows himself to be solo'd is simply not playing their class to it's abilities. Let alone a burg and lm together against one creep. You and I both know this to be true.

I'm not saying that freeps aren't good players or that you don't do difficult things. But consider something that is "difficult" for a freep is generally impossible for a creep.
    agreed a cra-ppy LM and burg allowing themselves to be soloed does not set the bar for what freeps and creeps can do.
    Champion Rank 5 - Lore Master Rank 5
    Blackarrow Rank 6 - Warleader Rank 4 - Weaver Rank 3 - Reaver Rank 4

Quote Originally Posted by MaiLMaN187 View Post
    Maybe I needed to spell it out for you, people like Seredir don't actually contribute to fun PvMP they get there hits in and HiPS when the times get ruff and if he is on cool down on all his skills he doesn't come out to play. There are hunters that play this game with there DF timers as well. And when these people get killed because they couldn't use there escape skills fast enough its quite enjoyable.

These type of people exist on freep and creep side but don't contribute to the overall fun in the moors so ruining their day IS FUN. They have the right to play how they like and I have the right to thoroughly enjoy killing them when things don't go their way.
    I obviously read too much into your meaning of enjoying ruining someone's day. Not to put words in your mouth, but if someone feels that dying is losing, you killing them makes you feel like you are winning, and you like winning. Sounds reasonable to me. To me ruining someone's day is much more like harassing them beyond typical game play so much that they quit/log.

However, I suggest you re-read your most recent post. You really can't have it both ways, either they are fun to kill, and thus contribute to the overall fun in the moors, or don't contribute fun, and therefore must not be fun to kill. Or maybe you mean they bring more frustration than they do fun. But that could be said of any player who beats you on a regular basis.

Secondly, there are plenty of freeps AND creeps who play that way, I agree. But unless you refuse to aid that sort of player on your own side, on whichever side you are playing, I don't think you have the right to complain about that sort of player on the opposing side. And I mean that statement towards all, no one in particular.
    Antilles, Hunter Pre-Book 12
    Tolkmit, nee Cuomo, Gladden's First 5 Star War Leader
    Celchu, Antagonist, Maybourne
    Original Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by Moop29 View Post
    If a loremaster is doing his job, none of these things should happen to a minstrel. That being said, we wiped the freep raid 3 times yesterday because none of the loremasters in that grew knew their job
    True, there are some very good LM's that come out that make my life so much easier. Dracen, Valister, Adamandir, Ambrosius and Khaotik are a few that come to mind. Though a lot of LM's seem to just be looking for renown. This is why I give new mns that public service message.

Again though, I started this thread for us all to let the other side know who we enjoy hunting out there. Lets put the overpowered freep/underpowered creep talk in one of the other many threads on that topic.

Thank you, that is all.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Creeps
    -Virgash/Vurgash
    -Aeons
    -Slaps
    -Terrance
    -Zenz
    -Osamabeenhiding (Just for the name)
    -Huggies

Freeps
    -Davil
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001e4f9/01002/signature.png]Melicki[/charsig]

Boston Red Sox, this is their Year!

Something I have to say though, about a VAST majourity of the freep population, is that they are scared $#!^less of a 1 v 1, even though it's clear that after a fair amount of time and no wargs interfering, that I am in fact alone

Example. Today, I walk out of grams, I'm jumping around because I'm bored, and what are the odds that Heady, is sitting right there. He sees me, I see him. I charge, he stealths. I knock him out of stealth with jagged cut, slow him, do my thing. Guess what he starts doing? He starts using Bard's arrow and running. After about the 4th bard's arrow, and each time breaking combat and him getting great morale regen(not my complaint) because I don't want to use my resilience because I know he has triple traps, guess who shows up but Hecshot

Now really, does a freep REALLY need help to 1 v 1 a creep? I would have had no problem if Heady was actually fighting me, and then Hecshot shows up half way in. But the fact that he continued to fear me and run shows the vast lacking of freep ability to fight 1 v 1.

Now, I'm not saying no freeps 1 v 1. I've had 1 v 1s with decent folks like Vinner, Josepheus and a few champions whose names I forget(although they did use man heal and still die, but that's beside the point). But the percentage of freeps who will actually 1 v 1 as opposed to CCing and running, sprinting and running, or fight for a bit, then man heal and sprint is ridiculously small in comparison to the other portion.

What I find even funnier, is that with this new reknown/infamy system, you have these people in PvP who have no clue how to 1 v 1 or actually PvP who have what used to be respectable ranks and have gained them by simply sitting in a raid and leeching off the zerg

/rant off
    Last edited by Moop29; Mar 18 2008 at 09:52 PM.

Terrance, I understand what you are saying, but calling others for help is sometimes needed. If its 1 v 1 and the guy you are calling is in your fellow already, why not call him? The only thing wrong w/ getting other people to help in a 1 v 1 is if you call for help on ooc. Also, heady is a bad hunter and you woulda soloed him if he didnt run.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000008df7/signature.png]Abomination[/charsig]

I am noob because I don't raid.
    [url]http://jacklamon.mybrute.com[/url]

I would have had no problem if Heady was actually fighting me, and then Hecshot shows up half way in. But the fact that he continued to fear me and run shows the vast lacking of freep ability to fight 1 v 1.
    ^^ That's what I'm getting at, not the fact that friends/raid were called, but the fact that I get a lot of people who won't even ATTEMPT to 1 v 1 while their aid is coming, but instead choose to use stall tactics(IE Fearing and running, constant CC) while their aid is coming
    Last edited by Moop29; Mar 18 2008 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsaleen View Post
    Now you know what a warg feels like, and i still get tracked when i use disappear if the hunter can get out of combat before i get out of his range. Just like creeps need to drop combat to track. +10 detection is only for BA's who have the worst stealth detection. Even with that on a BA have walk on top of the burglar before you can see him. Oh and what do u think happens when creeps try to gank ??? They kill 1 person then get rolled by a freep raid so stop cryin about not bein able to gank without worry. Oh and 1 freep being able to solo 2-3 creeps, yeah thats not overpowered. Dont know the last time i have seen a creep solo 2-3 freeps, oh thats right never.
    Ba's dont have to walk on top of burg frickn every rank 5+ ba can see me all the time and i have 58 stelath lvl. And the only creeps i can 1 vs 2-3 is green - blue rings that are rank 1 and maybe rank 2. The last time i solod two was aeons and his bro and im allmost positive i cant to that anymore due to pots and stun pots and all that ****. and abom did solo two freeps zal so theres one.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

they proboly used their skills but wernt used to the pvp strat of playing. Now according to the books was there ever a great orc warrior or anything besides shelob or nazgul no because they were taught to fight together in group and just have numbers not smarts.(not saying creeps are stupid). and ppl were also trained to fight together and think while u fight. So turbine made it so u have numbers on creep side not to solo and be a solo guy. if u wanna do that make a burg or hunter and come out here. on freep side u can solo ezier yes, but i enjoy the challenge of soloing and being by myself and having a hole raid come and gank me on spot and i need to think of something quick to get away. Makes this game fun and if i die its fine with me because i think of something different to do next time and learn from my mistake.since i allready hti 5 stars all i want is rank 9 now.

and to the guy who said that i wait for my cd's to come up before i come back out i dont. Since i am rank 8 and have my full set of armour my hips is shortend to 7:30 mins. And when my cool downs are burnt i check hh or isen or check slug pits for awile and when i kill someone i move to another spot real quick.the last time i waited for my cd's to come up is when i was rank 6.
    so dont judge before what u know.
    besides in my opinionthe more time i spend with a raid i get dummer because i do nothing and i just hit and stuf.when i gank its all smarts and skills.like on creep side the most well known creeps are the ones that gank and solo. not the ones in raid. u guys should try ganking on freep when theres 80 creeps out like there were tonight. I bet all creeps who tried freep wud call it ez but if they hang with me they will die like no tommorow. so if any of u wanna take that challenge just send me a tell no matter what lvl u are ill gank with u.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

So much for my hit list.

yeah. in the end, all threads are hijacked for PvMP bickering.
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Hey Terrance, I've turned to fight you a lot of times, only to be stun by your warg pack in stealth. If Heady did what you said, it's cause you've built up that reputation of being a ganker. The only true place for 1 v 1 is controlled arena fights or late nights with kin on vent. Seriously, anything outside is game. It was only last week, when I found a warg at Lugz and began to solo him only to be onslaughtered by yourself, so it works both ways. Just deal with it. I've got over 650 deaths now... Guess I'm a bad #######, but I'm having fun, that's what should matter.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001e4f9/01002/signature.png]Melicki[/charsig]

Boston Red Sox, this is their Year!

Something I have to say though, about a VAST majourity of the freep population, is that they are scared $#!^less of a 1 v 1, even though it's clear that after a fair amount of time and no wargs interfering, that I am in fact alone

Next time I see a lone creep I will post here:

PS: may be a while

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    So much for my hit list.
    Hey Perch, you usually organize the arena fights, you should so something with the hit list, like a hit list arena. So for those that want to test that 1v1 with that special hunter or burg, can get it out of their systems. I personally like the larger battle royal styles but I'm down for either.
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

I bet all creeps who tried freep wud call it ez but if they hang with me they will die like no tommorow. so if any of u wanna take that challenge just send me a tell no matter what lvl u are ill gank with u.
    Maybe I will take you up on that when I get my current freep alt up to level. I can't believe you're rank 8 already. I remember killing seredir when he was like, level 31 running around the moors (cheatar!). Those were the days.

I'm sorry for helping derail this thread. Some things get me all riled up. Like burglars.
    Wuffles
    Scuffles (chop chop!)
    Nomagic

Sheesh, can't you people stay on topic for once?! The Thread is for the Gladden Hit List, can we plz keep it that way?
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    Sheesh, can't you people stay on topic for once?! The Thread is for the Gladden Hit List, can we plz keep it that way?

You just made the list. :P
    Cloak- Warg, Rank 7, Black Dog SotWH
    Saurons undying servant, Gladden
    If you must know, Anacuan 41 Minstrel

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    Hey Perch, you usually organize the arena fights, you should so something with the hit list, like a hit list arena. So for those that want to test that 1v1 with that special hunter or burg, can get it out of their systems. I personally like the larger battle royal styles but I'm down for either.
    Ok, I'll ask around and find a good time for an arena event. I know Sunday nights seem to work well for most.

Maybe I will take you up on that when I get my current freep alt up to level. I can't believe you're rank 8 already. I remember killing seredir when he was like, level 31 running around the moors (cheatar!). Those were the days.

I'm sorry for helping derail this thread. Some things get me all riled up. Like burglars.
    nice be fun but u will die alot be nice that there iwll be 1 less creep out there after my blood =D this will be sweet maybe ill find my new ganking buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flick40 View Post
    You just made the list. :P
    YAY! Good to know I'm on another list!
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Creep:
    Hydromorph - wicked awesome warleader
    Qual - funny guy. on both sides.
    Shearconn
    Killerr
    any other gankers and star farmers.

Freep:
    Jaspere - love his tactics, annoying to kill
    Anairiel - knows how to play a minstrel well
    Davil - always finds some way to gank. an out of the box thinker...dangerous and unpredictable
    Moonwyn: only because all she does is ***** in a freep raid about losing her stars and about how raids should be run when she doesnt take the time or effort to try and run them herself. And her constant negative remarks get entire well-run raids killed.
    Winn: crazy insane to kill, seriously.
    Kalib: he runs away a lot
    and any people who ***** about stars. they only make the opposing people want to kill you more thus pissing you off more by dieing more. C'mon people! freeps like to kill creeps with lots of stars and vice versa.

Freeps:

Barth
    Fruito
    Gleeflin
    Perchelm
    Alros
    Dracen
    Daisyfleur
    Kaitlyn
    Hecshot
    Heady
    Moonwyn
    Fenore
    Speborn
    Pelegond
    Faelvern

People I will call out to kill once the minstrels are down:
    Wickedarrows
    Halani
    Melecki
    Erilen

You generally won't see these people with many stars unless they only come out when the freep zerg is in its prime

-Aeons
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000006d64d/signature.png]Aeons[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ray2099 View Post
    Freeps:

Barth
    Fruito
    Gleeflin
    Perchelm
    Alros
    Dracen
    Daisyfleur
    Kaitlyn
    Hecshot
    Heady
    Moonwyn
    Fenore
    Speborn
    Pelegond
    Faelvern

People I will call out to kill once the minstrels are down:
    Wickedarrows
    Halani
    Melecki
    Erilen

You generally won't see these people with many stars unless they only come out when the freep zerg is in its prime

-Aeons
    man aeons i did not make the list where is the love
    Graubaer
    'Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.'

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast