We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1386

Re: The Gladden Hit List

So much love in the pages of this thread.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    This being said, I only interupted Vinner's 1v1 cause I was bored and if nothing was done.. the night would be spent 1v1ing and not PvPing. I hate that. 1v1s are a mockery of low ranks.

I dont like stumbling into 1v1s everyone gets mad for real *points at Mag*
    I mean who invented the idea of putting 1v1s at Lugz crossroads?

There is no way you know it is a 1v1 before its too late, so yeah. I dont care bout 1v1s and probably interupt any 1v1 between people I dont like, that is all

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I dont interupt fights which take place at GTA. 1v1s anywhere else is just pointless.
    Brace yourselves: Haters & QQers are comming
    But now you're all big and grown up, my little Tingy-poo, so now you no interrupt INTENTIONALLY , least if I was around! Anyway, just to let you know man, pvp (player vs player)=1v1s. I don't know how hard it is for people to understand, esp Valistar, who used to 1v1, but sucked so bad so he got mad and said they were farming.

some freeps atleast doesnt run. Hedvik, Duruleth & Vinner to name a few
    Awww tnx , u so sweet!

Hmmm, about Althorr's forum acc issues, this is his 3rd-4th? This is my 4th, 3rd f2p one. Other 3 been banned (well moderated, so sorta banned, hello kitty allowance level), but I think they gave up on banning me those arseloches!
    Last edited by Hellogoodbye2; Mar 01 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellogoodbye2 View Post
    But now you're all big and grown up, my little Tingy-poo, so now you no interrupt INTENTIONALLY , least if I was around! Anyway, just to let you know man, pvp (player vs player)=1v1s. I don't know how hard it is for people to understand, esp Valistar, who used to 1v1, but sucked so bad so he got mad and said they were farming.

Awww tnx , u so sweet!

Hmmm, about Althorr's forum acc issues, this is his 3rd-4th? This is my 4th, 3rd f2p one. Other 3 been banned (well moderated, so sorta banned, hello kitty allowance level), but I think they gave up on banning me those arseloches!
    Heh, well now I dont interupt 1v1s intentionally. Ok then, Ill leave 1v1ers in peace and kill/corpse jump the guy I dont like in the 1v1 AFTER they are done .
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Heh, well now I dont interupt 1v1s intentionally. Ok then, Ill leave 1v1ers in peace and kill/corpse jump the guy I dont like in the 1v1 AFTER they are done .
    That's better, was that so hard?! It's one thing to interrupt them accidentally, another to do them intentionally. That get's you on my shat list, as you know all too well ! As for the guy you kill after the 1v1, good luck dealing with them hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellogoodbye2 View Post
    That's better, was that so hard?! It's one thing to interrupt them accidentally, another to do them intentionally. That get's you on my shat list, as you know all too well ! As for the guy you kill after the 1v1, good luck dealing with them hehe.
    I dont mind dying aslong the guy I dont like die with me, Im pretty sure you feel the same way

I dont mind dying aslong the guy I dont like die with me, Im pretty sure you feel the same way
    Amen to that brotha.

Ah Vinner, your only equal is Nubbers. And thats a fact.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000021884a/signature.png]Bushelbritches[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by AshnEmbers View Post
    Ah Vinner, your only equal is Nubbers. And thats a fact.
    Who are you?! Show yourself! That's high praise tho to be compared to the incomparable Nubbers, alas I wish, but I am not.

I made Tingur's hitlist and I'm being targeted first more often by creeps, what a great way to start my day!

I feel like I've finally made the leap from bad to mediocre!

Thomasfloras or whatever that Wardens name is because he camps the rock in ec that creeps can't reach.

Reavers and wargs can reach that rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Thomasfloras or whatever that Wardens name is because he camps the rock in ec that creeps can't reach.
    Why wouldn't I be in a "hard to reach" place when there's a creep zerg at EC?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasFlora View Post
    Why wouldn't I be in a "hard to reach" place when there's a creep zerg at EC?
    Please explain why you bother comming out in the Moors when this is all you do:

Exclamation Re: The Gladden Hit List

Tingur, did u even read his post? Look at your own screenshot, 6v1 and you want him to stand and fight? Come on... u were the one defending running into 1 shots to avoid getting ganked. Anyway, your own creeps friends told u it is possible to get into that spot with some creep classes (which I don't know how to do with my lm, fail me. hehehe).
    Mellar@Gladden, DOTH Hunter.

iirc there were some other freeps in there, we had either killed them or we had him targeted. Either way, he was on the rock the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchad View Post
    Tingur, did u even read his post? Look at your own screenshot, 6v1 and you want him to stand and fight? Come on... u were the one defending running into 1 shots to avoid getting ganked. Anyway, your own creeps friends told u it is possible to get into that spot with some creep classes (which I don't know how to do with my lm, fail me. hehehe).
    Do you even know how Moors is on creep side? You freeps does nothing, but hiding inside EC for hours so why shouldnt we charge inside when we have had enough?

The noob warden stood there long before my group attacked EC, Everytime I see him he's on that blasted rock, yesterday it was only me outside and he stood there like a "brave" freep attacking me from range...coward..Dont even bother defending him cause you havent even seen him, only guy who is more exploiting must be Aamondar.

Bout the EC charge: there was 4-5 freeps there when we charged in + the fact that the group didnt have the same targets, we just ran wild like we tend to do since we dont play to win, but play to play. Why should I wait for DOTH to zerg me? Like you guys never run to one shotters/EC, your claims fail.

Why should I bother learning how to get on a exploit spot?

I must be so bad who dont wait outside one shotters range so you guys can zerg me.
    Why would you guys bother entering the moors if all you do is hiding on exploit spots like the rock & pillars or zerg 10 on 1?

BTW, take a look:

I like to post pictures of Thomasfloras too! He's just so sexy on his rock.
    [URL=http://s724.photobucket.com/user/parisSS_photo/media/download_zps1be19c39.jpg.html][IMG]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww241/parisSS_photo/download_zps1be19c39.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Tarc, Gregoric, Burgin and Mooty since they all ganked me near tr norbogs.

Tarc, Gregoric, Burgin and Mooty since they all ganked me near tr norbogs.
    3 burgs and a guard.. brave heroes of Eriador...

Cool Re: The Gladden Hit List

But what your pic doesn't show is the 20 creeps zerging the two or three freeps in ec....lol...but sometimes, I just went up there to go afk....which is still dangerous cause reavers in charge and wargs in sprint can still get up there...there's no AFK in the Moors!

But, alas....I'm not playing LOTRO. I decided to give it up....but I wanted to hit the forums...check up on past posts...see what people had to say....see if there were others leavin....I'll miss the Old Moors and miss you guys....even the ones that I trolled and was trolled by! lol

but if you do look at your radar....you can see your group in ec....which ec is just a "jedi-mind-trick" of false safety for freeps anyways....

iirc there were some other freeps in there, we had either killed them or we had him targeted. Either way, he was on the rock the whole time.
    you killed the other freep in there...i think...But ya didn't kill me.

Do you even know how Moors is on creep side? You freeps does nothing, but hiding inside EC for hours so why shouldnt we charge inside when we have had enough?

The noob warden stood there long before my group attacked EC, Everytime I see him he's on that blasted rock, yesterday it was only me outside and he stood there like a "brave" freep attacking me from range...coward..Dont even bother defending him cause you havent even seen him, only guy who is more exploiting must be Aamondar.

Bout the EC charge: there was 4-5 freeps there when we charged in + the fact that the group didnt have the same targets, we just ran wild like we tend to do since we dont play to win, but play to play. Why should I wait for DOTH to zerg me? Like you guys never run to one shotters/EC, your claims fail.

Why should I bother learning how to get on a exploit spot?

I must be so bad who dont wait outside one shotters range so you guys can zerg me.
    Why would you guys bother entering the moors if all you do is hiding on exploit spots like the rock & pillars or zerg 10 on 1?
    Actually....studying creep tactics....there is the usual stealth warg pack waitin to pounce.....lol...you MAY have been alone....but Daddyofglee looks "alone" all the time too......lol...then you learn by being ganked or watchin ooc chat and the ragers.....lol. There's nothing glorious about givin up renown.

Quote Originally Posted by DOABADKARMA2 View Post
    I like to post pictures of Thomasfloras too! He's just so sexy on his rock.
    Hey....see the fear banner....not just a stealthed creep warg....but others....and they all want a piece of me! lol

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast