We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1386

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by Famtorg View Post
    What happened to the days where we had hit lists for our most sought after targets? What happened to the days where there were friendly (or not so) rivalries between two or more freeps vs creeps, or even kins vs tribes? Where these disputes would not only be seen in the moors, but in the forums, and even at times in glff and ooc? I know the moors action isn't exactly like it used to be, but still there is action.
    These disputes still exist, it's just this thread itself that has died. To appease you, however, I will add the people who I will go out of my way to send to the rez circle:

Anyone I know w/ 1600+ rating. I'll go to the ends of the earth if it means killing someone I know has high rating.

Most hunters that sit out of group and leach off of freep raids. This practically means every hunter on the server, but to name a few: Erelb, Mellinareth, Triplekill. If these hunters are out, chances are I'm attacking from the flanks and going after these guys.

Any champ or mini that didn't pvp on their class before RoI. Which is 95% of champs and minis out there.

Any LMs, their aoes hurt too much.

Any and all burgs. Especially Seretoga. I think Gari's burg is my arch-nemesis.

If Tarvin's in vent, but on his freep, I will sometimes kill him to hear the qq he spits out, especially if I'm boxing. This doesn't happen frequently though since he hardly freeps anymore.

Misc: Tarc/Bittr, any of Revmag toons, any of Erelb's toons, any of Glenstorm's toons, Althorr, Konric, Fenore, Rechora, Voe, and I'm sure there's some juicy targets I enjoy going out of my way to get that is slipping my mind.

In my tribe, I put ppl's names who corpse jumps me into the motd so I can remember to make them pay for their treachery.

You know what, just put every freep on my hitlist. And when I get around to pushing my hunter up to rank 12, I will make a creep hitlist.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Feb 28 2012 at 10:49 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    Most hunters that sit out of group and leach off of freep raids. This practically means every hunter on the server.
    Not if anything to say about it, I have!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellogoodbye2 View Post
    Not if anything to say about it, I have!
    Lol. It got really bad right before RoI. I was leading a raid against Glee, and there were like 8 hunters following it around, but I couldn't get a single one in group. Often times on creepside, before we make a push, we will find the out of group leeches w/o buffs. Them or the raided lms are generally the first targets.
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Hellogoodbye2 View Post
    I am happy actually, thank you , so flattered! 2nd (or 3rd, been so long nd dont feel like lookin through) hit list I made, but when I have, I've been #1. I usually have death immunity out there by most. Never asked for it, but I guess I got it from the way I played and never zerged everything in sight. Your actually not on mine anymore; I really don't hold grudges for an extended period of time in a game, usually till the people that try to mess with me learn their lesson the hard way .

Nice job revitalizing this thread, Eth !

My hit list tho:
    Zerglings that purposefully interrupt 1v1s and think it's farming cuz they are too terrible to win a solo fight themselves.
    Heh, I thought it would be rude to leave you out, though Im not hunting you anymore

Oh btw Viceras, Wonder how many times I got to jump on you to get on that list^^
    Last edited by Witch0King; Feb 29 2012 at 06:18 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.
    You're welcome. Now it will fester in your head :p

My list!:

When im on freepside:
    Tingur
    Snuggle
    Burog
    Demondo
    Daddyofglee
    Gashr

When im on creepside:
    Every living hunter in the moors
    Every minstrel
    Everyone that abuses the pillars
    Maruan the 2nd RainbowWorg™ of Gladden and that other hunter dude

These disputes still exist, it's just this thread itself that has died. To appease you, however, I will add the people who I will go out of my way to send to the rez circle:

Anyone I know w/ 1600+ rating. I'll go to the ends of the earth if it means killing someone I know has high rating.

Most hunters that sit out of group and leach off of freep raids. This practically means every hunter on the server, but to name a few: Erelb, Mellinareth, Triplekill. If these hunters are out, chances are I'm attacking from the flanks and going after these guys.

Any champ or mini that didn't pvp on their class before RoI. Which is 95% of champs and minis out there.

Any LMs, their aoes hurt too much.

Any and all burgs. Especially Seretoga. I think Gari's burg is my arch-nemesis.

If Tarvin's in vent, but on his freep, I will sometimes kill him to hear the qq he spits out, especially if I'm boxing. This doesn't happen frequently though since he hardly freeps anymore.

Misc: Tarc/Bittr, any of Revmag toons, any of Erelb's toons, any of Glenstorm's toons, Althorr, Konric, Fenore, Rechora, Voe, and I'm sure there's some juicy targets I enjoy going out of my way to get that is slipping my mind.

In my tribe, I put ppl's names who corpse jumps me into the motd so I can remember to make them pay for their treachery.

You know what, just put every freep on my hitlist. And when I get around to pushing my hunter up to rank 12, I will make a creep hitlist.

Just wondering if I fit into the group of hunters that sits out of raids or the one with 1600+ rating. You seem to target me a ton... Maybe it's because I have low morale but when I see you or Raizo I usually try to make myself unseen since you guys typically switch to me as soon as you see my pretty face.

Oh btw atm I don't fit into either of those groups since I raid when it's not dead and thanks to last night I don't have a 1600+ rating...
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Fendrone View Post
    Just wondering if I fit into the group of hunters that sits out of raids or the one with 1600+ rating. You seem to target me a ton... Maybe it's because I have low morale but when I see you or Raizo I usually try to make myself unseen since you guys typically switch to me as soon as you see my pretty face.

Oh btw atm I don't fit into either of those groups since I raid when it's not dead and thanks to last night I don't have a 1600+ rating...
    My target ordering is as follows:

Solo: Hunters > RK > LM

Small Group: RK > Hunter/LM > Mini

Raid: LM > Hunter/RK > Mini

Hunters are generally one of the first targets I look for in any situation. Because they die very easily and dish out too much dps to let them just stand around and pewpew. There are some hunters I go out of my way to get. You're not one of them, yet.
    [/CENTER]

You're not one of them, yet.
    Sweet!

It's true though, we die fast but I can kill a creep in less than 4 seconds (if I get the start) so targeting us seems fair.
    [CENTER][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=deepskyblue][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000dc2af/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER]

As for my hitlist:

Daddyofglee
    Spiderbyte
    Tingur
    Burog (never beaten this guy 1v1)

As for my list of creeps I run from:

Raizo (This guy absolutely destroys me 1v1 and I have never gotten the start on him somehow.)

My Hitlist:

Multiboxers: Vic, Larc, and anyone else that decides to pvmbx in a pvmp area.

1v1 Zergerz: Corpsejumper (vic), Daddyofglee (Tardvin), Zergthis (Magnetichor)(spelling?), and a few others that also seem to have no honor. (granted, i've zerged 1v's before, but only if I came upon them in a high traffic area; never gta)

Most BA's: Without MT, they die. With MT, it's a toss up.

Those who corpsejump me, with special attention paid to those that had nothing to do with my demise. I really don't mind, but I do remember

Wargs: There are a few who I seem to have a mutual respect with: Wolf, Maly, Burog, Grish, and we usually end up 1v1ing for shiggles and gits. As for the rest, they're all on my list

Those I see talkin' smack in creep ooc about me, even though they could rarely ( the possibility does exist, however small), if ever, beat me solo. Haterz gonna blah blah.

Those who seem to be concerned with their rating above all other things. Nubbers had the master plan; try it out for moar fun!!

As for the rest, I'm an Equal Opportunity creep killer.
    Last edited by i_KEEL_you; Feb 29 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i_KEEL_you View Post
    Those I see talkin' smack in creep ooc about me, even though they could rarely ( the possibility does exist, however small), if ever, beat me solo. Haterz gonna blah blah.
    Who's your freep?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000014b3d/signature.png]Snuggle[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Caderly View Post
    Who's your freep?
    Im pretty sure its a hunter. A hunter who appearently like wargs...Its a toss up between Edhalwen and ...cant think of anyone else who like wargs, but her...

EDIT: lol nm, Vic found out.
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 01 2012 at 03:53 AM.
    Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover - Men at Work.

Quote Originally Posted by Caderly View Post
    Who's your freep?
    It's Althorr. He has to make new forum accounts frequently because they keep getting banned. Someone keeps reporting his illegal forum accounts. I have no clue who would do such a thing.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by i_KEEL_you View Post
    1v1 Zergerz: Corpsejumper (vic), Daddyofglee (Tardvin), Zergthis (Magnetichor)(spelling?), and a few others that also seem to have no honor. (granted, i've zerged 1v's before, but only if I came upon them in a high traffic area; never gta)
    If I may, I'd like to point out the fact that the freeps we respected were left alone to 1v1 as they pleased. The ones we did not respect were killed on sight. It's not our fault you can't win a popularity contest. Better luck next time big guy.
    [/CENTER]

If I may, I'd like to point out the fact that the freeps we respected were left alone to 1v1 as they pleased. The ones we did not respect were killed on sight. It's not our fault you can't win a popularity contest. Better luck next time big guy.
    This being said, I only interupted Vinner's 1v1 cause I was bored and if nothing was done.. the night would be spent 1v1ing and not PvPing. I hate that. 1v1s are a mockery of low ranks.

I dont like stumbling into 1v1s everyone gets mad for real *points at Mag*
    I mean who invented the idea of putting 1v1s at Lugz crossroads?

There is no way you know it is a 1v1 before its too late, so yeah. I dont care bout 1v1s and probably interupt any 1v1 between people I dont like, that is all

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I dont interupt fights which take place at GTA. 1v1s anywhere else is just pointless.
    Brace yourselves: Haters & QQers are comming
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 01 2012 at 07:54 AM.

Ellehad, and pretty much any other hunter. But especially Ellehad, that coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    Ellehad, and pretty much any other hunter. But especially Ellehad, that coward.
    Did you look under his skirt ?
    oh wait, you did that to me..xD :P

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Mercy!! Barrushknakh wasnt the only one who saw that...
    Maruan the 2nd RainbowWorg™ of Gladden and that other hunter dude

Nah, he ganked and kited me

Lol, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

And he kept running when I got near him, but I finally got him while he was running to lugz. Hopefully he comes back for some more, I could use the easy infamy

[03/01 02:37 AM] Your mighty blow topples Ellehad.
    [03/01 02:37 AM] You've earned 114 infamy points.
    [03/01 02:37 AM] You've earned 57 destiny points.

Nah, he ganked and kited me

Lol, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

And he kept running when I got near him, but I finally got him while he was running to lugz. Hopefully he comes back for some more, I could use the easy infamy

[03/01 02:37 AM] Your mighty blow topples Ellehad.
    [03/01 02:37 AM] You've earned 114 infamy points.
    [03/01 02:37 AM] You've earned 57 destiny points.
    Ganking and kiting, sounds like Anitalife. Maybe they are twins :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hedvik View Post
    Mercy!! Barrushknakh wasnt the only one who saw that...
    Muhahaha, face my wrath dirty hunter and loveable warg.

Ganking and kiting, sounds like Anitalife. Maybe they are twins :P
    Probably ha. I remember him ganking me when I was a rank 0 too. Though now he won't come back out and play :c

Probably ha. I remember him ganking me when I was a rank 0 too. Though now he won't come back out and play :c
    Freeps of Gladden:
    One wipe, they all log.

Freeps of Gladden:
    One wipe, they all log.
    Or hug npcs in EC

Or hug npcs in EC
    Those "brave" and "noble diehards" does that, I shoot them down as easy as that. Besides, if EC is overrun they will jump out back and run for their stars all the way to HH so they can QQ. You my friend can cut em in half with your devasting strike

some freeps atleast doesnt run. Hedvik, Duruleth & Vinner to name a few
    Last edited by Witch0King; Mar 01 2012 at 06:58 AM.

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast