We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1386

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Oh my...the memories! This was the "Golden Age" of PVP and I miss those days dearly! No popularity contests here...ABOM was public enemy #1 along with a few others.

Man I wish the dev's hadn't runied PVP!

Valistar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Back when the Gladden forums were entertaining. Now it's just a bunch of grats threads and fragile people with egos.

Thanks for the memories Perch. It's fun to see all the old names again.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Back when the Gladden forums were entertaining. Now it's just a bunch of grats threads and fragile people with egos.

Due to censorship I try to only post kind and positive things. On that note, I think you are extraordinarily awesome, Clown. And I don't have anything to offer to this thread because I think everyone is equally as awesome as yourself.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post

"Let go of my Ego"!!

With that said, I second Vic's post.. Gawd I LUV you guys!!!!
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

My ego is too precious. I hate you all.

the end
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

i hate everyone <3
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Yeah I don't get it, half if my posts now get reported/removed and I get infractions... It's pretty much rediculous.. Are the freeps so scared of me that they try to silence my outcries on the forums??? Or an I just a victim of controlled free speech?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkshipLanterns View Post
    Yeah I don't get it, half if my posts now get reported/removed and I get infractions... It's pretty much rediculous.. Are the freeps so scared of me that they try to silence my outcries on the forums??? Or an I just a victim of controlled free speech?
    Oh trust me, as Vic and I can testify to, your not being singled out.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post
    This was the "Golden Age" of PVP and I miss those days dearly! Man I wish the dev's hadn't runied PVP!

Valistar
    For once, I agree with you on something since its actually considered a rational thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DaxMaxtor View Post
    Oh trust me, as Vic and I can testify to, your not being singled out.
    Amen, my account was banned for a good time cuz I got too many. Now, "they" moderate my posts, so it takes forever to get them out, so I decided to make this one to post. I'll just be mildy dogmatically argumentative and spiteful to those posts I disagree with heh. Lost my senior status tho, wah! I can just wait 50 something years, then I'll be at it again har har corny joke . I lost my forum E-rep too ZOMGG!
    Last edited by WeakOpposition; Jun 17 2011 at 10:06 PM.
    Rank 7 Half Dwarf, Half Choad Hunter Ewoc
    http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1...9613007043123/

Thumbs up Re: The Gladden Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by ray2099 View Post
    Freeps:

Barth
    Fruito
    Gleeflin
    Perchelm
    Alros
    Dracen
    Daisyfleur
    Kaitlyn
    Hecshot
    Heady
    Moonwyn
    Fenore
    Speborn
    Pelegond
    Faelvern

People I will call out to kill once the minstrels are down:
    Wickedarrows
    Halani
    Melecki
    Erilen

You generally won't see these people with many stars unless they only come out when the freep zerg is in its prime

-Aeons
    I'm surprised I actually made a list for once. The minstrels are always the first ones to go. But I feel like the mini's can't do anything if they are being attacked, what we need are guards shield-walling us at all times! Only Omid seems to do that and it sucks not being able to do anything, then all of us start going down one by one. I swear we're doing the best we can. Jeez Aeons, you're the raiding master!
    Characters:
    Erilen - R7 Minstrel; Ciell - 56 Hunter; Whee - R7 Warg
    ~of Gladden~

Ah the memories, epic flame wars, epic PvP, le sigh, oh to have the good old days back...
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    Ah the memories, epic flame wars, epic PvP, le sigh, oh to have the good old days back...
    I have killed you before!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lathius View Post
    I have killed you before!
    lies

[B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Updated:

All the new creep names. Wow! I am gone for a few months and suddenly it is a tongue twister calling targets cause there is very few names I recognize.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lath I hate you. And dol if this game ever updates, expect an epic ent stomp (if I can get gear xD)
    *according to turbine I haz no chars* :(

Honestly you guys are all bad no one on this server can 1v1 me excluding vinner but he is my lover so it doesn't count. All of you should play hellowkitty island adventure for kids not even the original version, you water down the pvp in this game so much. Anyone I do end up fighting either pops so many buffs they can looses or used all their cds and runs away to npcs. You all skucks (I cant even use suck because this community is full of over grown children who most-likely were the brown noses of their class and would tell on their best friend to get the teachers praise). You make me sick, to all the people that don't take rl damage and aren't ascared to fight on even terms you are still worse then me but I salute you.

This is a rage post I am naked right now and as I type I'm pinching my nipples ever so rigorously.

GOOD DAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000044b59/signature.png]Shearcon[/charsig]

You are funny Shearcon
    "Got Pounce?" "Talk to the Paw!" "Fluffy Tail!!"
    Squirrelnut r11 warg (aka Craaptastic) ~ Sparkylicious R8 rk

Quote Originally Posted by Taso29 View Post
    Honestly you guys are all bad no one on this server can 1v1 me excluding vinner but he is my lover so it doesn't count. All of you should play hellowkitty island adventure for kids not even the original version, you water down the pvp in this game so much. Anyone I do end up fighting either pops so many buffs they can looses or used all their cds and runs away to npcs. You all skucks (I cant even use suck because this community is full of over grown children who most-likely were the brown noses of their class and would tell on their best friend to get the teachers praise). You make me sick, to all the people that don't take rl damage and aren't ascared to fight on even terms you are still worse then me but I salute you.

This is a rage post I am naked right now and as I type I'm pinching my nipples ever so rigorously.

GOOD DAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    amg...you still suck
    *according to turbine I haz no chars* :(

Quote Originally Posted by Grymn View Post
    Lath I hate you. And dol if this game ever updates, expect an epic ent stomp (if I can get gear xD)
    There are alot of ifs in that threat. :P

You all are bad
    Halinath/Optimuss.
    [url]http://ancientofdayslotro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=492722[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by kingdain View Post
    You all are bad

Someday we all get to the level of Pendelas and ride Thorogg over the Ettenmoors and then we will be Heroes of the Ettenmoors!

P.S. Sorry Tas, I know I zerged you but it was for the greater good. So close to Tier 6 Warlord.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001e4f9/01002/signature.png]Melicki[/charsig]

Boston Red Sox, this is their Year!

yur all bayby rade zerger wannabe ezmolding peevee emmpers. .. 3very won uv yoo

85,500+ views, nearing 1300 posts, and this thread seems a bit dead.

What happened to the days where we had hit lists for our most sought after targets? What happened to the days where there were friendly (or not so) rivalries between two or more freeps vs creeps, or even kins vs tribes? Where these disputes would not only be seen in the moors, but in the forums, and even at times in glff and ooc? I know the moors action isn't exactly like it used to be, but still there is action.

Well even if there isn't anything like it used to be, this thread makes for some good reading when one is bored at work.

and I guess to add to this thread:

My Hitlist:

Kinmates
    New Comers (gotta give em there good ole moors welcome)
    And, any other creep I happen to come across while running around (may not beat you all, but I'm gonna try, most of the time).
    Most people know me as Eth no matter which one of the following I'm on:

Ethellaf(hnt), Aldash(mini), Balcome(champ), Gundred(grd), Larsia(ward), Ordden(capt), Othkyn(beor), Talphor(burg), Waril(rk), Wilhame(lm) along with many many Vault Alts.

http://rangerswest.guildlaunch.com/

Didnt notice this thread until now, Prepare for the list! <>.<>

Konric, the most annoying minstrel of them all, Sorry Vinner, but this guy is too...
    Vinner/Ewoc (Proud of being Nr. 1 ? )
    Tarc - burg
    Push - burg
    Burgin - burg
    MacMorian - minstrel
    Mooty - guard
    Anitalife - huntank/ doesnt dare fight me 1v1 fair and square
    Aiolis - champion
    Debuff - burg
    Magneticthor - hunter
    Viniree-something - hunter
    Danieltosh - champ full of himself
    Erelb - star hugger
    Noobwhat/Gwendasomething - burg full of herself
    Ardook - burg who hits way too hard
    Grimphore - captain
    Hedvik - hunter
    Melethur - hunter
    Last, but not the least: Viceras, for never laughing of my jokes <>.<>

BTW. I hate minis and Burgs over everything else, dont expect any form of mercy from me
    Last edited by Witch0King; Feb 29 2012 at 07:11 AM.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post
    Didnt notice this thread until now, Prepare for the list! <>.<>
    Vinner/Ewoc (Proud of being Nr. 1 ? )
    Tarc
    Push
    Burgin
    MacMorian
    Debuff
    Magneticthor
    Viniree-something
    Danieltosh
    Erelb
    Noobwhat/Gwendasomething
    Ardook
    Grimphore
    Last, but not the least: Viceras, for never laughing of my jokes <>.<>
    I am happy actually, thank you , so flattered! 2nd (or 3rd, been so long nd dont feel like lookin through) hit list I made, but when I have, I've been #1. I usually have death immunity out there by most. Never asked for it, but I guess I got it from the way I played and never zerged everything in sight. Your actually not on mine anymore; I really don't hold grudges for an extended period of time in a game, usually till the people that try to mess with me learn their lesson the hard way .

Nice job revitalizing this thread, Eth !

My hit list tho:
    Zerglings that purposefully interrupt 1v1s and think it's farming cuz they are too terrible to win a solo fight themselves.
    Last edited by Hellogoodbye2; Feb 28 2012 at 09:52 PM.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast