We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Woohoo someone got Drastic!

Quote Originally Posted by CarltheRed View Post
    Well now I concede I have a hitlist;

-Fenore
    -Jerrin(one of my heroes)
    -Alros(Ibid)
    -Gleefelin(was able to knock him down once when he actually forgot stun immunity!)
    -Dracen(Ibid)
    -Pendelas
    -Dorinori
    -Remeus(a dear friend and a great guy!)
    Fanburg is hitchens now? you can change a creeps name now?
    Halinath/Optimuss.
    [url]http://ancientofdayslotro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=492722[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    Woohoo someone got Drastic!
    I too am the proud owner of a Drastyk killing blow . . . I smell a bumper sticker campaign.

Updated hitlist

Frigolia
    Jerrin
    Shoots
    Scapin

Winn
    Finradir
    Dev
    Daisyfleur
    Seredir - grats for not ganking me the other night, very cool of ya.
    Jaspere
    Stunn - where oh where has Stunn gone =(
    Pendelas

Still no LOve for my crew! Bunnies are coming for you freeps.

Abiss.

...logging in now!!! We're at the GV. Careful...

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    Updated hitlist

Frigolia
    Jerrin
    Shoots
    Scapin

Winn
    Finradir
    Dev
    Daisyfleur
    Jaspere
    Pendelas
    ever since i hit rank 8 i let ppl get away more from me ganking them =D i only gank ppl that i disslike or are my buds

Updated hitlist

Frigolia
    Jerrin
    Shoots
    Scapin

Winn
    Finradir
    Dev
    Daisyfleur
    Jaspere
    Pendelas
    i got mentioned

i feel special.
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Fastkillz View Post
    Still no LOve for my crew! Bunnies are coming for you freeps.

Abiss.

...logging in now!!! We're at the GV. Careful...
    I'd still like to see your and all the bunnies lists.
    Antilles, Hunter Pre-Book 12
    Tolkmit, nee Cuomo, Gladden's First 5 Star War Leader
    Celchu, Antagonist, Maybourne
    Original Gladden

i really just want to thank all the creeps who kill me on a reg basis

here is a shout out to huggies ,abiss,abom,aeons,growler,ect
    you guys make the moors a blast

Quote Originally Posted by chosen1 View Post
    i really just want to thank all the creeps who kill me on a reg basis

here is a shout out to huggies ,abiss,abom,aeons,growler,ect
    you guys make the moors a blast
    LOL yea that was pretty funny yesterday, thanks for coming back to finish it =)

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    ever since i hit rank 8 i let ppl get away more from me ganking them =D i only gank ppl that i disslike or are my buds
    so i should feel special if i get ganked now?

pfft he cant gank cause i dont help the dark side anymore. (no more porting out!)

come to the light seredir.

creep is the good.

freep is the bad.

choose the right path.
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

and we have cookies! =)

Like many people have said before me, people should roll creeps to see what its like to be stunned, rooted, mezzed, and rooted, etc.

Freep PVP = Easy mode. That's the bottom line.

My targets are those who don't have creeps.
    Last edited by CaitlynJones; Mar 17 2008 at 04:56 PM.
    High Chieftain Vurgash, War Leader, Rank Doesn't Matter, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynJones View Post
    Freep=Easy mode. That's the bottom line.
    and we have cookies! =)
    both of these are very true statements

Quote Originally Posted by lackshot View Post
    pfft he cant gank cause i dont help the dark side anymore. (no more porting out!)

come to the light seredir.

creep is the good.

freep is the bad.

choose the right path.
    *sigh* fin i love your ports but without them they make the game more challenging and creeps who say freep isnt challenging it is. There are a handful of freeps who know how to fight out here and those are the guys that can kill 2-3 creeps. everyone can barely take 1.

and last statement, Here is a question for you all. How would you all feel if every time u came next to the keep u were tracked and if u popped out bam ur dead and it happened every day sure u say well id die thats the game. Well it get tiring after awile and makes it stupid for me to come out i cant have fun anymore with me being tracked and since turbine hasnt fixed the tracking bugg agaisnt burgs i can be tracked when i hips. Sure they fixed it for wargs but not for us. And ganking is alot harder then u think. Try seeing some new guy come out and once u get him halfway dead a WHOLE guild comes out to get you and they all have trackers in there hands and guys that have +10 stealth detection. every day. Sucks to be me.

And to answer all the creeps who ask why i wont play freep its cuz if i get on creep ill jsut be criticized by most creeps and id rather go out and gank then be criticized by creeps.
    And the day i play creep will be the day silverest comes back.

If you didn't star hug so much and post on the forums as much as you do you wouldn't have to worry about being tracked all the time. But its enjoyable for creeps to ruin someones day.
    Champion Rank 5 - Lore Master Rank 5
    Blackarrow Rank 6 - Warleader Rank 4 - Weaver Rank 3 - Reaver Rank 4

Quote Originally Posted by MaiLMaN187 View Post
    If you didn't star hug so much and post on the forums as much as you do you wouldn't have to worry about being tracked all the time. But its enjoyable for creeps to ruin someones day.
    Statements like these are exactly why I don't play creep side very often. Thanks goodness there are good creep players who enjoy the challenge, not just the opportunity to ruin someones day.
    Antilles, Hunter Pre-Book 12
    Tolkmit, nee Cuomo, Gladden's First 5 Star War Leader
    Celchu, Antagonist, Maybourne
    Original Gladden

It's not that we like to ruin somebody's day, it's that we like to ruin their stars

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    ...creeps who say freep isnt challenging it is. There are a handful of freeps who know how to fight out here and those are the guys that can kill 2-3 creeps. everyone can barely take 1.
    Just re-read what you wrote there. A good freep can take 2-3 creeps and a bad freep can still take out 1 (barely). So how is freep challenging?

Why do freeps try to portray their plight as such a hardship? The fact that you can solo at all in the ettenmoors shows you're playing easy mode. Solo creeps are two things - dumb and dead.
    Wuffles
    Scuffles (chop chop!)
    Nomagic

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynJones View Post
    Like many people have said before me, people should roll creeps to see what its like to be stunned, rooted, mezzed, and rooted, etc.

Freep PVP = Easy mode. That's the bottom line.

My targets are those who don't have creeps.
    It's not easy for all classes. As a mns:

"You will be the biggest target along with Loremasters. You have very limited CC abilities in terms of effectiveness. And you have no abilities to get out of CC.
    BA's will pin you.
    Wargs will pounce you for the stun, cripple you to impede movement, and silence you.
    Spiders will web and stun you with poison.
    Reavers will hamstring you.
    In short you'll resist very few of those CCs. Your only defense is to be close enough to your comrades to be able to drop into Still As Death and hope they can drive off the creeps in time before it expires in 30 seconds.
    Yes, I know. ..other people will be telling you "what about man heal? what about lay of the hammerhand? what about group heal?" etc. .. all of those only delay the inevitable. it may buy you a little time if you are limping to the closest npc's but realistically you'll have 3k hp ..it's nothing for a few creeps to blow through that twice.

Bottom line: prepare to die. If you can do your job and stay surrounded by friendlies, you can make a big difference in the flow of the fight. Just go into it knowing that if they want you dead, they have all the tools to make it happen and there's not jack you can do about it."

Thats what we tell new mns in the moors

Back on topic, I mostly target other freeps. Though it is fun to see that a creep I know has been sent to the rez circle.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by HavelockVetinari View Post
    Just re-read what you wrote there. A good freep can take 2-3 creeps and a bad freep can still take out 1 (barely). So how is freep challenging?

Why do freeps try to portray their plight as such a hardship? The fact that you can solo at all in the ettenmoors shows you're playing easy mode. Solo creeps are two things - dumb and dead.
    i said bad freep. and usually the normal raid freep cant even fight 1 if there a red ring. And i cant take two red rings beause of all the new pots anymore i cud try but i just need more power other wise i cant fight. i cant take 2-3 green rings and thats it. And abom has solod a lm and a burglar before at the same time and won and they were rankd. Dont say thats underpowerd. And now u guys have lots of pots.yes i do aggree that some freep skills are over powerd. But u have to compare to urs like burg stuns. wargs can stun while in stealth every 5 secs. we can trip every 5 mins. and melee conj every 5 mins. our other stuns we need to put tricks onto that u guys resist like no tommorow. but frickn i had a burg pack going and we all used riddle and the guy resisted them all and got away. so yes some freeps are overpowerd but my job is hard. Ganking at a rez circle and if i pop out one time bam i get called out and half - a full raid will come for me and everything. and i have to think on the spot on how to get away.
    And to the guy that says i star hug and post on forums.
    Imo i think creeps just hate ppl that they cant kill. And u can say its because i post but i post my OPINION not lets make creeps happy and make them all powerful i post on what i think. it's what this thing is meant for. If u wanna make this YA YA CREEP DAY forums go ahead and complain (with ur other 50 million complaints) to turbine.and to the swtar hugging part i like to do exactly what some other guy posted on the forums. I like being known as hard to kill (and u can see i have that title) and if u think i star hug look at my guard sakul back in the day was i star hugging my 1/2-1 star or was it hard to kill me. besides i want the black horse anyway's =D

there are challenges to both sides, i do however have both a burg and a warg, and if you think that we have a great disappear or stealth detect, i'll trade ya then we can discuss it over cookies. =)

Quote Originally Posted by ncc1295 View Post
    Statements like these are exactly why I don't play creep side very often. Thanks goodness there are good creep players who enjoy the challenge, not just the opportunity to ruin someones day.
    Maybe I needed to spell it out for you, people like Seredir don't actually contribute to fun PvMP they get there hits in and HiPS when the times get ruff and if he is on cool down on all his skills he doesn't come out to play. There are hunters that play this game with there DF timers as well. And when these people get killed because they couldn't use there escape skills fast enough its quite enjoyable.

These type of people exist on freep and creep side but don't contribute to the overall fun in the moors so ruining their day IS FUN. They have the right to play how they like and I have the right to thoroughly enjoy killing them when things don't go their way.
    Champion Rank 5 - Lore Master Rank 5
    Blackarrow Rank 6 - Warleader Rank 4 - Weaver Rank 3 - Reaver Rank 4

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    It's not easy for all classes. As a mns:
    Wargs will pounce you for the stun, cripple you to impede movement, and silence you.
    Spiders will web and stun you with poison.
    Reavers will hamstring you.
    If a loremaster is doing his job, none of these things should happen to a minstrel. That being said, we wiped the freep raid 3 times yesterday because none of the loremasters in that grew knew their job

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast