We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1386

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Less QQ more Hitlist....

Tarvin
    Erelb
    Aristites
    Sowen (Champs take lessons on how to interrupt a healer from him)
    Chevy
    Those nub RKs with 4k morale who have no geared and were rolled merely on OPness
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

Why me? What did I do? (Other than last night's judgment day)
    [CENTER][b][u][Gladden][/u][color=gray] Second Marshal Clevinger, Third Marshal Aristeides, Lieutenant Katsimbalis, [/color][color=red]Lieutenant Creamsicle[/b][/color][/center]
    [CENTER]3.7 million renown and counting![/center]

Quote Originally Posted by reincarnate View Post
    Why me? What did I do? (Other than last night's judgment day)
    I died last night you hit me once lol 100% your fault somehow was my logic last night :/
    Kozzmo *Invictus* R13 RK
    Novafett *Soldiers of the White Hand* R11 WL
    Aterju *Soldiers of the White Hand* R9 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by Tosic07 View Post
    That is true. Now, honestly creepside is not easymode, this has been proven through good leadership and strategy by the select few freep leaders. Tarvin is not any kind of leader, that kid is a waste of time and ppl need to stop judging sides based on poor playstyle. I have been playing on E for a week or so and in the x number of 1v1s I had, I have to admit I lost a few and to classes that ppl think are ****. It's one thing to know how to play a class and another to totally suck and complain the other side is op. Again, freeps have the potential, they always had the potential and ability, the issue is utilizing it. Cannot be done with dumbasses!
    I agree with this, however, creeps do have the advantage in most 1v1s. I'm not saying that freeps can't win, but they have to hold back from using a lot of skills, have much less morale, and much less mitigations. They have more ez heal skills but those have pretty long cooldowns. Good freeps have a good chance (not advantage) to beat good creeps. Bad/average creeps will almost always beat bad/average freeps. Geared and well played freeps have the advantage in raid v raid. 1v1 is favoured to creeps.

P.S. The new dying rage makes it hard to lose a 1v1 with anything except for a guard with pledge up, a burg that pops tng or hipses, or a good warden that can still get off his heal gambits. Dunno if you saw my ooc spam on E but it now gives good buffs for defilers, puts you in charge until you die, and gives you -incoming damage along with buffs that it currently gives. It sort of said that in the patch notes but "increased movement speed" meant "sets speed to 200%".
    Last edited by babaju2; Feb 06 2010 at 02:43 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

A Warg pack is EZ mode. The End.

PS> Vanathane's Mom is EZ mode too.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by babaju2 View Post
    I agree with this, however, creeps do have the advantage in most 1v1s. I'm not saying that freeps can't win, but they have to hold back from using a lot of skills, have much less morale, and much less mitigations. They have more ez heal skills but those have pretty long cooldowns. Good freeps have a good chance (not advantage) to beat good creeps. Bad/average creeps will almost always beat bad/average freeps. Geared and well played freeps have the advantage in raid v raid. 1v1 is favoured to creeps.

P.S. The new dying rage makes it hard to lose a 1v1 with anything except for a guard with pledge up, a burg that pops tng or hipses, or a good warden that can still get off his heal gambits. Dunno if you saw my ooc spam on E but it now gives good buffs for defilers, puts you in charge until you die, and gives you -incoming damage along with buffs that it currently gives. It sort of said that in the patch notes but "increased movement speed" meant "sets speed to 200%".
    lol if freeps blew cooldowns in 1v1's they'd still pwn
    *according to turbine I haz no chars* :(

Quote Originally Posted by Grymn View Post
    lol if freeps blew cooldowns in 1v1's they'd still pwn
    Nothing to do with the post I have quoted :

I made a burg on bullroarer and it was awesome. I only had 3.8k morale but I was critting for a ton and had great survivability and fun skills. I had 1 death and 15 kills, and for half of that time I was ungrouped, the other half I was grouped with one other. I'm going to level one .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000db067/signature.png]Krillinun[/charsig]
    Crusada Reaver R10*Hawkfood LM R10*Grandhustla Blackarrow R8*Belarnun Weaver R7*

Nothing to do with the post I have quoted :

I made a burg on bullroarer and it was awesome. I only had 3.8k morale but I was critting for a ton and had great survivability and fun skills. I had 1 death and 15 kills, and for half of that time I was ungrouped, the other half I was grouped with one other. I'm going to level one .
    Burgs have awesome survivablity, still suck in comparison to wargs though.

Burgs have awesome survivablity, still suck in comparison to wargs though.
    I healed to full morale 4 times in one fight (conjs with another burg), can hips twice, can keep touch and go up for 3 minutes (ff, tng, that skill that resets those after a successful FM, ready and able, repeat). 9m range tricks are also ftw. If I wanted, a reaver could never even touch me while I spam dust until delight (1k heal, I had the +50% healing legacy) and twist are up.

Edit: I had the hips legacy so my hips cooldown was 7 minutes.
    Last edited by babaju2; Feb 06 2010 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    never remeber u asking for one....but please one v one with a wrag now is just asking to die, even when u all get to under 1k u just hips, and regen then come out again for more dotting and stuns......so please stop whining when u play the most op class in the moors right now
    What does bouncing around with an AFK flag unstealthed mean these days?

Zerg the **** outta me? If I wanna 1v1 you I go for broke yeah I might burn HiPS but I'll be back in seconds to pounce you. Now ganking is another story but whatev.

And FYI I'm a warg, not a wrag(*** is a wrag anyway).
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

never remeber u asking for one....but please one v one with a wrag now is just asking to die, even when u all get to under 1k u just hips, and regen then come out again for more dotting and stuns......so please stop whining when u play the most op class in the moors right now
    And 1 v 1 ing a warg right now is not asking to die. I still like fighting wargs 1 v 1.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lathius View Post
    And 1 v 1 ing a warg right now is not asking to die. I still like fighting wargs 1 v 1.
    Translation: I like to be stunned for 5 seconds every 10 seconds and have no way to break out it all while having 300 damage every 2 seconds done to me just through dots.

1v1ing a warg isn't suicide, but I don't see how you could actually have fun fighting a warg right now.

I healed to full morale 4 times in one fight (conjs with another burg), can hips twice, can keep touch and go up for 3 minutes (ff, tng, that skill that resets those after a successful FM, ready and able, repeat). 9m range tricks are also ftw. If I wanted, a reaver could never even touch me while I spam dust until delight (1k heal, I had the +50% healing legacy) and twist are up.

Edit: I had the hips legacy so my hips cooldown was 7 minutes.
    Sprint is still better

Translation: I like to be stunned for 5 seconds every 10 seconds and have no way to break out it all while having 300 damage every 2 seconds done to me just through dots.

1v1ing a warg isn't suicide, but I don't see how you could actually have fun fighting a warg right now.
    You give wargs way too much credit....so many out there suck that 1v1ing them is fun However when you get to one who has a clue how to play its even that much more of a challenge....PvP is suppose to be that not easy mode at least thats is why I play
    Commander Novafett
    Taskmaster Aterju
    Lt. Kozzmo

Less blah blah blah and more hitlists!

Tarvin
    Ughidontknow
    erelb
    Any RK
    And anyone who jumps my corpse without beating me in a 1v1

Freeps:
    -Tarvin
    -Langland
    -Hunters, mins, LMs, and Rk's that have under 5k max morale
    -People that run from me in a 2v1 but will help zerg me when they know it's a free kill with no risk
    -Any lowbie that I can one shot with vt

Creeps:
    -Oystermouth
    -Faceroll FotM wargs
    -Creeps that switch to freep just to tell me that I'm stupid for kiting them
    Last edited by babaju2; Feb 06 2010 at 06:00 PM.

i like to kill everyone
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    What does bouncing around with an AFK flag unstealthed mean these days?

Zerg the **** outta me? If I wanna 1v1 you I go for broke yeah I might burn HiPS but I'll be back in seconds to pounce you. Now ganking is another story but whatev.

And FYI I'm a warg, not a wrag(*** is a wrag anyway).

like i said dont remeber you out there asking for one, but whatever if you wanna come on the forums and whine about it then feel free to do so....did i mention u play the most op class right now, so why in the hell are u whining?...get over it and go conj the hell outta something since that's all that wargs do these days

FOTM'ers...you know who you are.

like i said dont remeber you out there asking for one, but whatever if you wanna come on the forums and whine about it then feel free to do so....did i mention u play the most op class right now, so why in the hell are u whining?...get over it and go conj the hell outta something since that's all that wargs do these days
    Lol, lol, lol, and lol.

Whining? I simply am stating facts. Everyone here know you are the whiny b!tch. Get over yourself and go play a game you can win at. Maybe Hello Kitty would be best for you.

And as for not remembering me? Are you freaking blind?
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

lol ***** about me not rezzing you when a hunter in my group needed heals. Like tr rez was so far.

This boat engine make noise...

I like to kill people level 50 and under.
    [center][size=1][color=maroon]
    [b]Jester[/color][/b][/size]
    [/center]
    [COLOR="#707070"][B]V[/color][COLOR="#707070"]a[/color][COLOR="#696969"]n[/color][COLOR="#636363"]g[/color][COLOR="#5C5C5C"]u[/color][COLOR="#454545"]a[/color][COLOR="#2E2E2E"]r[/color][COLOR="#262626"]d[/b][/COLOR]

lol ***** about me not rezzing you when a hunter in my group needed heals. Like tr rez was so far.
    He has to get back to the zerg as fast as possible dontchaknow?

Freeps:
    Creeps:
    -Oystermouth
    -Faceroll FotM wargs
    -Creeps that switch to freep just to tell me that I'm stupid for kiting them
    Damn still not on a hit list. lol.

Umm my new hit list is the strike from the shadows group...god i hate you java and aris and chavelle.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000051ad1/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast