We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Seredir
    (added for length)

LOL @ Imhullu's comment.
    Percilus Everknown
    50 Captain, Gladden Server
    Epic Kinship

i like finding abom cause he was in my kin. then fight him for a little bit so that he thinks he's going to kill me (cause come on, i stink at the pvp in this game. i think just about anyone but a greenie could kill me) and then either get reinforcemnts to come and gank him, or i df out. i know both piss him off. its funny to think of him cursing me on the other side.

i laugh even harder when i df out and his poison kills me at the rez circle. try not to use that df too much, but its so hard to resist when fighting abom. especially when he has is crew around.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000004127/01008/signature.png]Odysseusx[/charsig]
    Alts: Ulixes - Man - Burglar - Supreme Scholar- lvl 60
    Stoutbeard Hairychin- Man - Captain - GM Cook- lvl 40
    Cutullus - Man - Warden - Explorer - lvl 29

Quote Originally Posted by dalk0 View Post
    Madskills - you know Hecshot, Mariuss, Allidra, and/or me will go after you any time we see you
    oh goodie.......
    Elegost-1/Lavaro/Dynamyk/Dorinori
    Ascension

lol killer likes to go around ganking also but if he is getting gankged he will use either run speed or hips and after he uses you wont see him again until his hips is up again

Another name for my list,

Barkley

Next time, lets try it without you getting mass heals from other creeps.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    Another name for my list,

Barkley

Next time, lets try it without you getting mass heals from other creeps.
    You got a problem with mass heals you minstrel with your 1k+ heals and fellowships heart. Dont complain about creep healing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000008df7/signature.png]Abomination[/charsig]

I am noob because I don't raid.
    [url]http://jacklamon.mybrute.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by knockknockbu View Post
    You got a problem with mass heals you minstrel with your 1k+ heals and fellowships heart. Dont complain about creep healing.
    First of all, you have know idea what I'm talking about. Second, this is my list not yours.
    Last edited by cshamblin; Oct 03 2008 at 12:10 PM.

First of all, you have know idea what I'm talking about. Second, this is my list not yours. You weren't at the spar so you didn't see the disrespect I received.
    I was there and if you have a problem with a creep not rolling over and dying for you in an obviously uneven match up you might want to take a breather from the game if you were upset enough to post a grudge on it.
    Champion Rank 5 - Lore Master Rank 5
    Blackarrow Rank 6 - Warleader Rank 4 - Weaver Rank 3 - Reaver Rank 4

Any creep that comes in range will get shot

Here are some that I shoot for the heck of it .
    abom
    abiss
    killer
    slaps
    terrance
    qual
    burgeater
    fanburg

There are others but cant think of your names right now . Ill be seeing you in the moores

Flocks rank 6 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by MaiLMaN187 View Post
    I was there and if you have a problem with a creep not rolling over and dying for you in an obviously uneven match up you might want to take a breather from the game if you were upset enough to post a grudge on it.
    It was a spar right? 1 vs 1? If you had stopped healing you'd have seen I was going to stop at 500 morale. I didn't want renown, I wanted to see my skill against that creep.

Lol shut up man iwas weatching the spar too barkly got about 8-10 warg heals (by both wargs) and they spar lassted for about aa good 10-15 mins and perch didnt use hishealng skills only pots so gratz to perch for having a good spar and gratz barkley for finnaly getting him down =D
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

I just hate Terrance . Well Terrance, I'm glad you showed your true colors. How's your warg pack? Oh that's right, you only roll with them so you should know... I've stayed my ground everytime I have fought you, whether in group or running back, only to be stunned by your wargs.... Happy hunting :0
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001e4f9/01002/signature.png]Melicki[/charsig]

Boston Red Sox, this is their Year!

I solo when my friends aren't online, but when they are, why WOULDN'T I group with them? Besides, most freeps turn tail and run when I start attacking them

Quote Originally Posted by Moop29 View Post
    I solo when my friends aren't online, but when they are, why WOULDN'T I group with them? Besides, most freeps turn tail and run when I start attacking them
    ya because we know you have wargs in stealth around you ready to pounce any unsuspecting freeps. You're just the bait.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000473e3/01003/signature.png]Pendelas[/charsig]

First of all, you have know idea what I'm talking about. Second, this is my list not yours. You weren't at the spar so you didn't see the disrespect I received.
    yeah we killed slugs and got her warg heals :/
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Moop29 View Post
    ya because we know you have wargs in stealth around you ready to pounce any unsuspecting freeps. You're just the bait.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000473e3/01003/signature.png]Pendelas[/charsig]

uhh oops DOUBLE POST.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    Lol shut up man iwas weatching the spar too barkly got about 8-10 warg heals (by both wargs) and they spar lassted for about aa good 10-15 mins and perch didnt use hishealng skills only pots so gratz to perch for having a good spar and gratz barkley for finnaly getting him down =D
    btw I want to apologize for the star+ you lost that day Its just a good thing the slug didn't get the killblow it could have been even more rating lol
    Champion Rank 5 - Lore Master Rank 5
    Blackarrow Rank 6 - Warleader Rank 4 - Weaver Rank 3 - Reaver Rank 4

btw I want to apologize for the star+ you lost that day Its just a good thing the slug didn't get the killblow it could have been even more rating lol
    Lol no need to apologize i laughed at the hole thing seeing your whole raid turn around and chases me i mean u guys tracked me 5 times lol was hillarious sure even though i lost 180 rating (went from 1.976- 3 1/2 stars) but im allmsot back up to 4 1/2 still i laughed when ur raid went for me and when i blew my second hips i just stood there and let u kill me
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Smile Re: The Gladden Hit List

I'm curious how he made your list as he has only been out in the moors a few times lol

Don't ask me how I know this..... lol
    ahhhh but the few times he has left an impression =) mostly just cause he kept stealin all my power but he is annoyingly hard to hit. gotta love a challenge =)
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Gosh, does one thrive to be listed here or the more prestigious and highly revered 150 silver pieces thread?

Killerr is a good warg but he would be much better if he didnt wait on his tricks and care about his stars. Shearcon, Terrance, and Grimnaw are a hela pownage gank squad which i would like to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Taso29 View Post
    Killerr is a good warg but he would be much better if he didnt wait on his tricks and care about his stars. Shearcon, Terrance, and Grimnaw are a hela pownage gank squad which i would like to kill
    Terrance and Grimmaw you could easily kill. I think you would find it quite a challenge to kill Shearcon.
    [B][COLOR=#c3d69b][SIZE=3]Gantsi: Guardian of Gladden[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    Formerly
    [COLOR=#b7dde8][B]Gant (Minstrel) & Imhullu (Burg) of Epic[/B][/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CfCEYmB.jpg[/IMG]

Unless he gets a phone call that is :P

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast