We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1386
  1. #401
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Glee's raid whiped a couple times tryin to kill me so your not the only one that wants me dead atm i have alot of stars because i am not noticed as much and because captains can take a long time to kill with there last stand. just easier to kill minstrels and hunters.
    holy **** first post, welcome to the forums.

  2. #402
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Glee's raid whiped a couple times tryin to kill me so your not the only one that wants me dead atm i have alot of stars because i am not noticed as much and because captains can take a long time to kill with there last stand. just easier to kill minstrels and hunters.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Glee's raid whiped a couple times tryin to kill me so your not the only one that wants me dead atm i have alot of stars because i am not noticed as much and because captains can take a long time to kill with there last stand. just easier to kill minstrels and hunters.

    Uhm.... I have watched you run and leave your raid before when you got pounced, creep raid was rolled shortly after that... And a good creep raid can make it so you can't last stand...
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]




    [/B]

  4. #404
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    i dont know what your thinking of dolcarak but glee's raid got owned at the lug hotspot tryin to kill me and im sure they were pissed and i havent seen many good creep raids out seems like you guys always have to roll trolls just to stay even with us or so you guys can have all the keeps and come in from behind when we start taking back LC or TR so i wouldnt really call you a good creep at all.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    i dont know what your thinking of dolcarak but glee's raid got owned at the lug hotspot tryin to kill me and im sure they were pissed and i havent seen many good creep raids out seems like you guys always have to roll trolls just to stay even with us or so you guys can have all the keeps and come in from behind when we start taking back LC or TR so i wouldnt really call you a good creep at all.
    We didn't get owned, we committed to wiping before we ever rushed you, and it was my idea . It effectively removed you from the fight because once your last stand and manheal were gone you didn't even come back out with the raid + that was there against a MUCH less powerful creep force both in numbers and power (several blue/green ring creeps). We know you didn't come back out because we had wargs scouting way behind the freeps looking for you and you were GONE. Just like a few days ago when you were at 4 stars and we bumrushed you and killed you and you rage quit. You have no idea what it takes to creep and you never show up if the numbers are close to even.

    At any rate, it was fun fighting last night between that hotspot and dg, much more fun than SB or than you guys turtling inside a keep when you knew you had us highly outnumbered and out dps'd. Sorry if my semi-trashtalking here got under your skin, it's all just gamesmanship to me and keeps me motivated when fighting those uphill battles all weekend long... if anything I say annoys you just add me to your hitlist, you are sure to see me in the back of your lines where you hide so I don't take much to kill.

    I will agree that creep raids lately have been underperforming, but last night we were completely outgunned, outnumbered, and you guys STILL were forced to use a hotspot to kill us in that particular instance while you personally jumped around screaming for heals inside the tar .
    Last edited by Insi; Sep 29 2008 at 09:08 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,372

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    i dont know what your thinking of dolcarak but glee's raid got owned at the lug hotspot tryin to kill me and im sure they were pissed and i havent seen many good creep raids out seems like you guys always have to roll trolls just to stay even with us or so you guys can have all the keeps and come in from behind when we start taking back LC or TR so i wouldnt really call you a good creep at all.
    Try playing a creep a bit with the half blue/green raids against a raid of freeps. You will become one with the rez circle. Gauranteed.

    A "good" freep raid can deal with a troll when the creeps are outgunned/outnumbered. Evening the odds makes perfect sense and creeps roll a troll (when asked by the leader) to do just that. Sometimes a noob kid will roll a troll regardless of what the creep raid wants so keep in mind that creeps don't always roll trolls when a troll is out. Usually we'll tell the troll to take isen when we're at LC.

    As for hitlists:
    What gets my skin is the captains that run in and do that whiny sounding aoe scream stun and run away. I'm not talking about the ones that do it to save someone when while retreating but the ones that do it just to say "Hey look what I can do and watch me run back the raid". You guys got the skilllllz man . It's just as bad as the champs that toot there silly little horn and run back. If we actually had deminishing returns on the creep side it wouldn't bother me as much. (Play a reaver and you'll know just how much demenishing returns suck) even with there rank 5 resilience skill.
    Last edited by the_blah; Sep 29 2008 at 10:52 AM.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    332

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hethyba View Post
    Man given I've died over 1000 times now you'd think I'd be on someone's list...
    Urgbuz if it makes you feel better, I'll put you on my list. Oh course I'm just as likely to die trying to get to you. Somehow, overextend is my middle name LOL!

    Never have figured out if rushing the War Leaders & defilers group and hitting them with raging blades does any good, but it sure is fun. I just wish the rez circle was not so far away.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000007dc56/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,127

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Bothalion View Post
    Yea that was kinda the idea, i feel safe on freepside now. Its a weird feeling, like im no longer being watched constantly lol
    heh well, perhaps i'll log for an evening and come torment you for amusements sake, it will be a short cookie run if any at all. I have a delivery service now so keep your eye out for that as to cakes, I have expanded my bakery in the hammer, the pastries they are a flyin =)
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

  9. #409
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    I left that fight because i knew that the creep raid would do that again. I was jumping up and down running around the pole of the hotspot so the rest of the freep raid would kill you guys. Maybe next time before going after me you take out the 4 minstrels that saved me and wiped you guys. And i do play creep side and i have been in your raids before most of you guys just insult freep side way too much in my opinion. And i have seen people roll trolls when the creep raid doesnt want to so i understand that, but you dont have to roll a troll just to get freeps out of a keep or something, you guys have the numbers and the skills to kill all of us. I dont think i have ever seen one of Glee's raid even try and attempt to take a keep without a troll so thats why im mad you guys need to start learning how to keeps with a freep raid there. i know its hard but aeons and genbu could do it, i dont know why its so hard now.

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    I left that fight because i knew that the creep raid would do that again. I was jumping up and down running around the pole of the hotspot so the rest of the freep raid would kill you guys. Maybe next time before going after me you take out the 4 minstrels that saved me and wiped you guys. And i do play creep side and i have been in your raids before most of you guys just insult freep side way too much in my opinion. And i have seen people roll trolls when the creep raid doesnt want to so i understand that, but you dont have to roll a troll just to get freeps out of a keep or something, you guys have the numbers and the skills to kill all of us. I dont think i have ever seen one of Glee's raid even try and attempt to take a keep without a troll so thats why im mad you guys need to start learning how to keeps with a freep raid there. i know its hard but aeons and genbu could do it, i dont know why its so hard now.

    1st point: Creeps don't bash the freeps, make fun of people who run? Yes. Make fun of people who don't know their class? Yes. Make fun of people who suck in general? Yes. Its all in good fun however.

    2nd Point: You do realize that part of the reason Aeons and Genbu were so effective is beacause of who was in their raids. Alot of those people went to War. Its not only leadership that matters, its being a cohesive(sp) flexible TEAM that work well together.

    3rd point: Your a star farmer, pure and simple.




















    P.S. Rank/Star Farming is bad. Has nothing to do with you Gariador...
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]




    [/B]

  11. #411
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    I star farm because it gives me something else to do in the moors while i try and rank up i have been tryin for the longest time to make it to 5 stars highest i have been is 4 stars. That i know of im the first and one of the few captains that have been 4 stars dont think there has been a 5 star captain on this server so thats what i was going for thats all sorry if i can you mad if i run away or something but thats what i have been doing i know some people dont like stars but like i said it gives freeps and creeps something else to do thats all.

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    1st point: Creeps don't bash the freeps, make fun of people who run? Yes. Make fun of people who don't know their class? Yes. Make fun of people who suck in general? Yes. Its all in good fun however.
    You'll make fun of MEEeeee?? :'(





    <snicker>


    Oh wait, I shouldn't be posting in this thread.. What the hell does Gunnor know about stars? <lost and looking for the door out>
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; Sep 30 2008 at 12:41 AM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ettenmoors
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    I star farm because it gives me something else to do in the moors while i try and rank up i have been tryin for the longest time to make it to 5 stars highest i have been is 4 stars. That i know of im the first and one of the few captains that have been 4 stars dont think there has been a 5 star captain on this server so thats what i was going for thats all sorry if i can you mad if i run away or something but thats what i have been doing i know some people dont like stars but like i said it gives freeps and creeps something else to do thats all.
    well, atleast you admit you hug stars
    Lieutenant Hydrain
    Task Master Hydran

  14. #414
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    I star farm because it gives me something else to do in the moors while i try and rank up i have been tryin for the longest time to make it to 5 stars highest i have been is 4 stars. That i know of im the first and one of the few captains that have been 4 stars dont think there has been a 5 star captain on this server so thats what i was going for thats all sorry if i can you mad if i run away or something but thats what i have been doing i know some people dont like stars but like i said it gives freeps and creeps something else to do thats all.
    Honestly, I totally agree with you here, it does give everyone something else to do. Something to break the monotony (not sure I spelled that right). It also gives us some strategic tips because if we know who is starfarming then we know who we can easily scare away from the fight. More power to you and anyone else who wants to try for 5 stars, you pay your fees you play how you want to.

    As for the 'wipe' at the hotspot... once more we knew we were quite possibly going to wipe but were committed to that, and the NPC's got 90% of the kills, not your raid. Not one person in your raid could've done any better than we were doing at the time against a force that was superior in numbers, healing, and dps. When it was all said and done, we accomplished what we intended, which was removing you from the fight, pure and simple. You may not have died there but you did die eventually, as we all do.

    Bashing freeps? I can't deny that I trash talk, but that's all it really is. Sorry if it hurts someone's feelings that we find it funny when they do things like DF or sprint after being hit 1 or 2 times... or if we laugh at guards who pledge with broken legs and burgs who touch and go with the same. That stuff is just funny. I've actually had a hunter on this server DF as soon as they saw me hit charge. I truly wish I could remember the name, but regardless it made my day . If half the freeps who turn and run from me stuck around to fight, I'd have a higher death total and they'd be richer by a good bit of renown.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

  15. #415

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
    1st point: Creeps don't bash the freeps, make fun of people who run? Yes. Make fun of people who don't know their class? Yes. Make fun of people who suck in general? Yes. Its all in good fun however.

    2nd Point: You do realize that part of the reason Aeons and Genbu were so effective is beacause of who was in their raids. Alot of those people went to War. Its not only leadership that matters, its being a cohesive(sp) flexible TEAM that work well together.

    3rd point: Your a star farmer, pure and simple.

    P.S. Rank/Star Farming is bad. Has nothing to do with you Gariador...



    i agree with this point about team work and sticking together... aeons had many loyal people who followed him into his raids ... so not only did it give aeons numbers .. but it helped him keep static people who learned the tactics he wanted to use and helped those raids become more effective ...

    sometimes even ''vets'' dont matter ... i have noticed some people come back to freepside from creepside and its harder to get the raid flowing like you want because these people havent been in freep raids as long as some of the others...therefore the strats arent as effective

    ... lately i have also noticed people in freep raids ( vet and noob alike, ex-creep and perma-freep alike ) not charging when directed and hanging back .. AND i have noticed this in creep raids too ....star farming/repair bill minimizing/KB farming IS a completely different game .. star farming/repair bill minimizing/KB farming are about small squads vs small squads and one vs one or being a lone fighter out there ... if you play this style of pvp take note from seredir or azareth who prefer to stay solo when they are in this type of gameplay mode .. because it doesnt help the raid

    raids are about working as a team and listening to the raid leader, and using your class skillsets to the best of their ability in disrupting key aspects of an enemies raid .. NOT to take one solo target down who you want to kill .. or to keep yourself alive ... .. if supporting the raid and putting effort into keeping it from getting rolled means giving your toons life so be it ... all actions must be communistic in the sense that ALL ACTIONS must be for the good of the raid . .... NO ACTIONS should be for the good of an individual IF it compromises the raid ...

    all i have to say for BOTH sides is .. always listen to your raid leader ... regardless of what the hearsay says about them ... they have a plan and trust their experience .. and just TRY it out ...i guarantee you .. creepside AND freepside if you do your best to listen to your leaders' instruction things go a LOT more smoothly ... whether you win or not, DEATHS will be minimized
    Last edited by Neuromancer; Sep 30 2008 at 08:58 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

  16. #416
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    well, atleast you admit you hug stars
    gg some noob that came to gladden comes and talks smack, and then has the nerve to corpse jump people #### scrub.

  17. #417
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    130

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Well so much for the hitlist lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000007924f/signature.png]Bothalion[/charsig]
    - Cojack [R4] Man Champion - Cahboom [R8] Reaver - Lamigra [R6] Weaver -
    - Gabgar [R6] Warleader - Ragbag [R7] Blackarrow - Weybos [R5] Warg -

  18. #418
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum420 View Post
    gg some noob that came to gladden comes and talks smack, and then has the nerve to corpse jump people #### scrub.
    I've only ever seen Hydran corpse jump me lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

  19. #419
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    I've only ever seen Hydran corpse jump me lol.
    well your not the only one, i can see why he changed servers and im guessing in a few months he will find a new server to call home once his transfer is up.

  20. #420
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum420 View Post
    well your not the only one, i can see why he changed servers and im guessing in a few months he will find a new server to call home once his transfer is up.
    Well to be fair, I changed servers too, but I have no idea if it was for the same reasons as him. I also ranked Insidium completely from scratch on this server.

    Adding to my hitlist so we can get back to the OP:

    Javathegut... stay off my healers!!!
    Kelewood... cause he's always ballin
    Push... see Javathegut

    Harrysnortpants... because when he was level 46 he fell out of the sky behind TA as I was taking a swim on Insidium and landed right in front of me with no DF up, then two nights ago I went to loot a log with Node and he was afk hunter stealthed right next to it... I just can't help but target him sometimes .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120401000006b8c6/signature.png]Nodeninja[/charsig]What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.

  21. #421

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
    i agree with this point about team work and sticking together... aeons had many loyal people who followed him into his raids ... so not only did it give aeons numbers .. but it helped him keep static people who learned the tactics he wanted to use and helped those raids become more effective ...

    sometimes even ''vets'' dont matter ... i have noticed some people come back to freepside from creepside and its harder to get the raid flowing like you want because these people havent been in freep raids as long as some of the others...therefore the strats arent as effective

    ... lately i have also noticed people in freep raids ( vet and noob alike, ex-creep and perma-freep alike ) not charging when directed and hanging back .. AND i have noticed this in creep raids too ....star farming/repair bill minimizing/KB farming IS a completely different game .. star farming/repair bill minimizing/KB farming are about small squads vs small squads and one vs one or being a lone fighter out there ... if you play this style of pvp take note from seredir or azareth who prefer to stay solo when they are in this type of gameplay mode .. because it doesnt help the raid

    raids are about working as a team and listening to the raid leader, and using your class skillsets to the best of their ability in disrupting key aspects of an enemies raid .. NOT to take one solo target down who you want to kill .. or to keep yourself alive ... .. if supporting the raid and putting effort into keeping it from getting rolled means giving your toons life so be it ... all actions must be communistic in the sense that ALL ACTIONS must be for the good of the raid . .... NO ACTIONS should be for the good of an individual IF it compromises the raid ...

    all i have to say for BOTH sides is .. always listen to your raid leader ... regardless of what the hearsay says about them ... they have a plan and trust their experience .. and just TRY it out ...i guarantee you .. creepside AND freepside if you do your best to listen to your leaders' instruction things go a LOT more smoothly ... whether you win or not, DEATHS will be minimized
    Kalib, haven't seen you out there since I got back in game....I miss chasing CrunchyBottoms around and around and around...

    Yeah, I don't think I've ever had more than a star running in Aeons/Genbu raids, and I rarely get higher than that in Glee's raids. When I do, I usually lose them the next night. But star farming is not the point of being in a raid...if I really cared much about the stars, I'd be running alongside ganking (which I do occasionally anyhow due to raid being full or just liking a different challenge).

    P.S. Oh, freep leaders are using strategies now? How cute.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000020096/01005/signature.png]Yandros[/charsig]
    Grakrat Grumblebelly, R9 Warg | Yandros Cabbagebane L65 Hunter

  22. #422

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    As for my hit list:

    Jonathalion - For obvious reasons.
    Ootyfast - Because I like to imagine what he's saying when he gets zerged...he's funny.
    Tahi - Healing freeps can get you killed....I'm trying to protect you with the Throat Rip.
    AzureLady - You're on the wrong side!
    Fair - You're on the wrong side too!
    Gunnor - Because he looks funny on a Ranger.
    Glee - Why aren't you over here with a button and fairy wands, fool!
    Push - Another one on the wrong side! Besides, I hate burgs, well-documented fact.
    DesertFox - Wrong side....and have I mentioned I hate burgs?
    Harrysnortpants - The name requires him to be a target and a cartoon character.

    Any minstrels not already listed...healing is bad for your health.
    Any members of my kinship on freepside not already listed...I like to say hi.
    Any raid leaders not already listed...I like to keep them distracted.
    Any freep with 3 or more stars...I like to see how they react when pounced.
    Any freep under level 46...I like to think of myself as a WalMart greeter for the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000020096/01005/signature.png]Yandros[/charsig]
    Grakrat Grumblebelly, R9 Warg | Yandros Cabbagebane L65 Hunter

  23. #423
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,264

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    Well to be fair, I changed servers too, but I have no idea if it was for the same reasons as him. I also ranked Insidium completely from scratch on this server.

    Adding to my hitlist so we can get back to the OP:

    Javathegut... stay off my healers!!!
    Kelewood... cause he's always ballin
    Push... see Javathegut

    Harrysnortpants... because when he was level 46 he fell out of the sky behind TA as I was taking a swim on Insidium and landed right in front of me with no DF up, then two nights ago I went to loot a log with Node and he was afk hunter stealthed right next to it... I just can't help but target him sometimes .
    thats good when were getting new players and i couldn't be more happy as most of us know gladden population is somewhat low so the more players we get the better, but when they start doing something like that, they make alot of **** lists. Especially when there brand new right off the boat.
    Last edited by hoodlum420; Sep 30 2008 at 02:20 PM.

  24. #424

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    I star farm because it gives me something else to do in the moors while i try and rank up i have been tryin for the longest time to make it to 5 stars highest i have been is 4 stars. That i know of im the first and one of the few captains that have been 4 stars dont think there has been a 5 star captain on this server so thats what i was going for thats all sorry if i can you mad if i run away or something but thats what i have been doing i know some people dont like stars but like i said it gives freeps and creeps something else to do thats all.
    no need to apologize you can play however you want ...

    it definitely sounds like you would enjoy gank vs gank or 1v1

    raid is more blender type gameplay as im sure you know

    anyway ^5 gariador i know ya in game and know you are a great player
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

  25. #425

    Re: The Gladden Hit List

    Quote Originally Posted by hoodlum420 View Post
    gg some noob that came to gladden comes and talks smack, and then has the nerve to corpse jump people #### scrub.
    hydran aint a bad guy, hes a cool dude and i enjoy having him in my raids and does a lot for the raids ..

    always uses his IHW and LS to protect our front line and minstrels .. and does a good job as a spot healer

    so ^5 for him and hes always got a spot in freep raids
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

 

 
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload