We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Are we to the point where we are measuring the size of our e-peens with this vet classification stuff? Cause if we are then I should tell you that mine is WAY bigger than everyone elses! LOL

Hope everyone is having fun in LOTRO!

STOMP STOMP STOMP....Its Vurgash on a troll!

Stay good,

Vurg/Kait
    High Chieftain Vurgash, War Leader, Rank Doesn't Matter, Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    Sweet, that makes me a vet.

Though I never did play with Silver or Silent so most of the time I don't think of myself as a vet.

Heh, no rank pre book 12 makes anyone a vet just like i said have to have brains to play your class ie not someone who forgets thier most important skill, like stun immune for LMs.
    Halinath/Optimuss.
    [url]http://ancientofdayslotro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=492722[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CaitlynJones View Post
    STOMP STOMP STOMP....Its Vurgash on a troll!

Stay good,

Vurg/Kait
    Yeah, thanks for the troll kait. /cry
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Oh come on now perchhelm we had no chance without the troll tonight. :-P We had half a raid when we started versus two raids. Although the rez circle battle was fun until everyone starting logging for the night. :-(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed, thoug I was having good luck ganking till the freeps pulled outta TA and ruined it.

But good duel Perch
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Lathius View Post
    Oh come on now perchhelm we had no chance without the troll tonight. :-P We had half a raid when we started versus two raids. Although the rez circle battle was fun until everyone starting logging for the night. :-(
    Well, the cry was because his troll killed me 3 times. Our raid was full near Lug. At TA we had about 18 and at Lug rez we have 10-12. Still good times though. Had a fun little spar with Dolcarak, good match. I'll let you try again anytime.
    Last edited by cshamblin; May 11 2008 at 05:35 AM.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by kingdain View Post
    Heh, no rank pre book 12 makes anyone a vet just like i said have to have brains to play your class ie not someone who forgets thier most important skill, like stun immune for LMs.
    My sig speaks for this inane line of posts about pre book 12 status. As far as stun immunity goes...its by choice....and when you figure out why grasshopper it will be time for you to leave!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000006c7ce/01003/signature.png]Valistar[/charsig]
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory, I love only that which it defends" J. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehaven View Post
    My sig speaks for this inane line of posts about pre book 12 status. As far as stun immunity goes...its by choice....and when you figure out why grasshopper it will be time for you to leave!

Valistar IMAKECREEPSCRY (R8) (I hate casting stun immunity...should be a 5 min buff)
    Pre-Book 12....Post Book 13...who really gives a rats azz
    Stewards of Anduril
    All your sig shows is the LACK of honor and integrity you try to speak of you say you got in 21 years of service. You are still trying to poke fun at your treatment of a minstrel, not a creep but you seem to think the player is the creep, not the character. After all the ****, you did it with a pet name, and now you are doing it in your sig.

Your sig means nothing. and seems like in every post some of your fingers move faster than your other fingers, once you find out what that means young grasshopper it will be your time to leave.
    Halinath/Optimuss.
    [url]http://ancientofdayslotro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=492722[/url]

if u played before bk 12, you probably wouldn't even be rank 5 yet.

you know nothing about this game, move on its time for you to leave.

Its time for you all to stop trolling and remember that this is HITLIST, as such your posts should reflect that, see this guy has the right idea....
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

adding a few people to the hit list
    Runloft..felt like i was mezzed for half the night out there tonight and every time i looked it was always him..
    and Daewono...that little s*** has nothing better to do than chase me around trees and behind rocks in the middle of a giant clusterf*** fight...learn to focus fire with ur raid
    [b][size=3][center][color=antiquewhite]~~Taskmaster Cojiro, Man-Foe, Elf-Foe, Hunter-Killer ~ [i]R9 Weaver~~[/i][/color][/center][/size][/b]
    Illandreil ~ 60 Rune-Keeper ~ No Quarter
    Elraenil ~ 60 Hunter ~ No Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Cojiro View Post
    adding a few people to the hit list
    Runloft..felt like i was mezzed for half the night out there tonight and every time i looked it was always him..
    and Daewono...that little s*** has nothing better to do than chase me around trees and behind rocks in the middle of a giant clusterf*** fight...learn to focus fire with ur raid
    I'd like to add Daewono to mine as well. He is a dangerous little fellow. He likes to stay stealthed or hidden and shoot creeps whos health gets too low as they are retreating towards the back. Effective for getting KB's.
    Last edited by BillG20; May 15 2008 at 05:40 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220301000005cf14/signature.png]Braelob[/charsig]
    Duirihir 65 Champion-- Duinhere 65 Burglar -- Call to Arms -- Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by BillG20 View Post
    I'd like to add Daewono to mine as well. He is a dangerous little fellow. He likes to stay stealthed or hidden and shoot creeps whos health gets to low as they are retreating towards the back. Effective for getting KB's.
    Lol me and daewono used to gank alot and the day he saw cojiro he was like dude i have an idea. I was like ok u do it. so it was by Ta bridge, and daewono hobbit stealthed to the back and then here comes cojiro running away with a little bit of health daewono gets full focus HS cojiro and then BAM penetrating merciful and he was done. From then on that became his favorite thing to do when there were big fights. He loved to target Cojiro. And when i had a big target hed target him also i think my favorite to kill was Akmush and his was Cojiro & anyone who had 3+ stars He'd either run in the back stealth up and wait or hobbit silence then DF.
    Last edited by chosen2; May 15 2008 at 03:58 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

lollers coji you have a fanclub!
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Khaled you have earned a special place in my defiler heart........

whether you're stealthed with the Burg Gank squad, or the main raid, you always seem to find me and pile it on my poor defenseless defiler. I especially enjoy when you have nothing bettter to do on a Ranger then set me on fire and annoy the $h!t out of me. Now that I have 7100 morale that will allow me more time to get the raid's attention to focus fire on you and make u use all 15 of your easy button skills.

Goood Job at getting noticed, I have it out for you now
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000cc89a/01001/signature.png]Thunderr[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    lollers coji you have a fanclub!
    great.../sigh
    [b][size=3][center][color=antiquewhite]~~Taskmaster Cojiro, Man-Foe, Elf-Foe, Hunter-Killer ~ [i]R9 Weaver~~[/i][/color][/center][/size][/b]
    Illandreil ~ 60 Rune-Keeper ~ No Quarter
    Elraenil ~ 60 Hunter ~ No Quarter

dont have a hit list.
    i dont hold a grudge against the people i play games with.
    some of them i just dislike but it doesnt want to make me kill them more.
    just killing all of them is good enough for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000bfb99/01007/signature.png]Orthurin[/charsig]

My hitlist consits of only 1 person

AEONS
    AEONS
    AEONS

Ever since i started coming to the moors it seams that I have become Aeons Dinner.

I guess its because I taste good
    Last edited by threed67; May 16 2008 at 03:11 PM.
    Kelvhan Deathshade, Lord of Streams
    Champion lvl 50
    Ceaseless

i dont have a hit list.

i do like to pick on minstrels while they try to heal people we are killing.

I also like to kill hunters who don't slot heightened senses.
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Whiny freeps taste good
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000041338/signature.png]Towser[/charsig]
    The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order.[/CENTER]

I dont have a hitlist because im such a good person
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000008df7/signature.png]Abomination[/charsig]

I am noob because I don't raid.
    [url]http://jacklamon.mybrute.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by knockknockbu View Post
    I dont have a hitlist because im such a good person

*Goes off to puke*
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Falltere cause he cheats lol i'm not letting that go boogey, it's called a 1vs 1 spar lol not hey she kicking my **** heal me lol... silly boogey

*edit* btw we were not farming each other for infamy/renown just trying to see who was better so forum trolls don't get your kickers in a twist
    Last edited by Daemunchylde; May 18 2008 at 12:15 PM.
    [B][COLOR=Red][FONT=arial black][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

I would have to say that my hit list would primarily be based on friends or enemies I have made on each side. Although I have not been playing the creepside long...so I do not have as long a list there.

Freepside

1) Valistar (No explanation needed)
    2) Kalib (Unlike many others we actually get along, but he is always there)
    3) bothalion (kinsmen)
    4) Perchelm (Good minstrels must die!)
    5) Runloft (kinsmen)
    6) Estela (Good friends must die)
    7) Hairyfeetswife (Always fun to kill your chief!)
    8) Croner (Smartass captains must die!!! lmao)
    9) Ustoc (kinsmen)
    10) Irraen (Hockey girl has to die, but she never comes and plays in the moors. :-(

Creepside

1) Abomination (kinsmen)
    2) Immigrant (kinsmen and got me into playing creep)
    3) Nibblers (kinsmen)
    4) Aeons (Kill the generals first!)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast