We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Pages 6-11 atleast were nothing but GRRRRRR this and GRRRRRRR that. I naturally stopped reading.

Let me know how the other 4 or so pages went. If I were to guess it went something like

Freep: "Grrr you gank"
    Creep: "Grrrr you gank more" (of course the grrr was with an evil hissing)
    Perchelm: "So much for my hit list"
    [color=green]Halaphant- Lvl 50 Hunter- R4[/color] : [color=silver]Hellokitty- Stalker- R2[/color]
    Server: [url=http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80]Gladden[/url] ---- [color=brown]Kinship: [url=http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=20342]Extra Crispy[/url][/color]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000002d3dd/01007/signature.png]Halaphant[/charsig]

Creeps:
    HelloKitty
    Shelebob

Freeps:
    Halablunt
    Buildaberedir
    [color=green]Halaphant- Lvl 50 Hunter- R4[/color] : [color=silver]Hellokitty- Stalker- R2[/color]
    Server: [url=http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80]Gladden[/url] ---- [color=brown]Kinship: [url=http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=20342]Extra Crispy[/url][/color]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000002d3dd/01007/signature.png]Halaphant[/charsig]

/\

Nice Hit list...
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by AUGpimp706 View Post
    Creeps:
    HelloKitty
    Shelebob

Freeps:
    Halablunt
    Buildaberedir
    How are you on your own list?
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

dam killer and aeons got me twice in under 5 min

*sniff* I'm so sad I try and try to be as annoying to the freeps as possible in the field but to no avail, i guess i'm just a poor wittle harmless creep without a hit
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000041338/signature.png]Towser[/charsig]
    The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order.[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sebata View Post
    *sniff* I'm so sad I try and try to be as annoying to the freeps as possible in the field but to no avail, i guess i'm just a poor wittle harmless creep without a hit
    i feel your pain...

i was the second rank 3 warg on gladden, long ago...
    have come back out to play as the leader of Ancient evil and rank 5 now...(i know...i was into helegrod and the rift too much)

and i'm not on any hit lists?

i'm hurt

oh yeah...Moonwyn is my target of choice these days
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000007e4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[B][COLOR=Blue][URL="http://www.oldtimersguild.com/"][U]Old Timers Guild of Gladden[/U][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=Blue] [COLOR=DarkRed]Naed[/COLOR] - [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Naedric[/COLOR] - [COLOR=DarkGreen]Naedly[/COLOR] - [COLOR=Orange]Naedz[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=Blue] ...you get the pattern [/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

i added one other creep to my hit list so its now killer and aeons

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    I'm not on many lists but I hear I run around with a skull or star above my head like I have some sort of bounty on my life. I'm only looking for cookies though.
    I feel that way too if I see Aeons and Growler I know Vagabond is going to die shortly
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000cc89a/01001/signature.png]Thunderr[/charsig]

Freeps*****************
    Moonwyn
    Cirinde
    Jaspier
    Finradir (glad you play your creep more.. cause you kill me man)
    Daisyfleur (you are such a cute Yummy Hobbit).. come back to the moors
    Uiphor (when solo.. web and run away.. sad but true)
    Tokens
    Alros (Dude .. what are your arrows made out of ...sheesh)
    Reddmagic
    Phaire
    Tarmac (I love a guy that has to come up close to me and will stand there until I poison him to death :P)
    Pigsy.. It's your name.. I just want to get you each time I see you ! plus all OTG are fun to eat
    FRUITO***** Back in the DAY when all other Mins died over and over and over and left.. you stayed to Help the mob of freeps.. One Minstel for 23 freeps :P . .then you died over and over and over some more.. ha ha . you come up front alot.. you even got the killing blow on me several times.. I hate that yell.. and Fear...I even came up on you fighting a sig creep solo and instead of ganking you.. I watched as you battled it out for several minutes.. and you won! Sorry to the creep .. but solo fights where both commit and it could go either way are fun as hell.
    Dracen. honorable mention. I think you picked on me way too much. You could of been stunning 20 other creeps but it feels like me.. me.. me... me... me...
    Raskin This Guardian will stay up front and Die like a man..er Hobbit.. I catch him changing HS by himself.. He thinks he is Arnold Swartzinhobbit
    Dev

Creeps############
    Yoepapa (riddle.. riddle .. riddle.. riddle.. enrage.. enrage..)
    Naedstalk Kill the leader out of principal
    Qual (love ya buddy) You are in the middle of things and up front wayyyy to much :P.. just like Burgeater

Slacker why do you Three like burglars so much :P
    Slaps /\
    Aeons /\

Abom.. (well.. when he is just logging in and I have 3 friends) (and he is drinking and typing and his dog jumped on his lap)

Bvybz.. was first tgt all the time.. although he is way harder to kill now
    Icegnat

Dushbag.. wait they finally nailed you on your name.. so Now time to stab Devour

Growler.. more PC's please

there are many more.. but its lunch time and time to get back at it!!
    Gnarl Fencejumper~Burgeater
    [b]The Old Timers Guild[/b]
    [i]"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. [/i]
    [i]All about the fun!"[/i]

Show the Love! Next time I see you I'll have to harass you.
    [B][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Gladden[/SIZE]
    <Cmdr. Dolcarak><Lt. Cojiro>
    ~Leader of SotWH~[/COLOR][COLOR=blk]
    [/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[/B]

lol burgeater, i would rather heal you than kill you

creepage ftw
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

ok Hit list was too long, I've edited it down.

insano
    bothalion
    frigolia
    hecshot
    drastyk

Anyone who's posted me on their hitlist i'll harass just to have earned the spot.

Moonwyn, we don't hate you, you just seem like you want cookies
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Well heres my hit list from most wanted to kill to l east.
    *=i really want him/her dead
    -Creep-
    1.Medluk*****
    2.Angoth
    3.Zalbag
    4.Notwood,clean,and all his other chars
    5.huggies
    6.Azhaudh
    7.Nishnok
    8.BOBTHEBUILDER(everyones favorite creep, for everyone who dosnt know who this is, he is everyone's favorite reaver back then
    9.Hewbertfarnsworth
    10.slacker
    11.Growler(for laughs =P)*********
    -Freep-
    1.Thompson**********
    2.Silthalion
    3.Faragar
    4.Twaygar
    5.Finradir
    6Winn,ferahgo, and his guard and capt
    7.Savael
    8.whoever bobthebuilders freep is
    9.same for hewbert
    10.Trix(his lm and hunter)
    11.Cyndwyn*********
    ------------------
    /edit
    forgot to add Joh in there me and him allways have fun getting eachother =D
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by GnarlBlackshadow View Post
    Freeps*****************
    Moonwyn
    Cirinde
    Jaspier
    Finradir (glad you play your creep more.. cause you kill me man)
    Daisyfleur (you are such a cute Yummy Hobbit).. come back to the moors
    Uiphor (when solo.. web and run away.. sad but true)
    Tokens
    Alros (Dude .. what are your arrows made out of ...sheesh)
    Reddmagic
    Phaire
    Tarmac (I love a guy that has to come up close to me and will stand there until I poison him to death :P)
    Pigsy.. It's your name.. I just want to get you each time I see you ! plus all OTG are fun to eat
    FRUITO***** Back in the DAY when all other Mins died over and over and over and left.. you stayed to Help the mob of freeps.. One Minstel for 23 freeps :P . .then you died over and over and over some more.. ha ha . you come up front alot.. you even got the killing blow on me several times.. I hate that yell.. and Fear...I even came up on you fighting a sig creep solo and instead of ganking you.. I watched as you battled it out for several minutes.. and you won! Sorry to the creep .. but solo fights where both commit and it could go either way are fun as hell.
    Dracen. honorable mention. I think you picked on me way too much. You could of been stunning 20 other creeps but it feels like me.. me.. me... me... me...
    Raskin This Guardian will stay up front and Die like a man..er Hobbit.. I catch him changing HS by himself.. He thinks he is Arnold Swartzinhobbit
    Dev

Creeps############
    Yoepapa (riddle.. riddle .. riddle.. riddle.. enrage.. enrage..)
    Naedstalk Kill the leader out of principal
    Qual (love ya buddy) You are in the middle of things and up front wayyyy to much :P.. just like Burgeater

Slacker why do you Three like burglars so much :P
    Slaps /\
    Aeons /\

Abom.. (well.. when he is just logging in and I have 3 friends) (and he is drinking and typing and his dog jumped on his lap)

Bvybz.. was first tgt all the time.. although he is way harder to kill now
    Icegnat

Dushbag.. wait they finally nailed you on your name.. so Now time to stab Devour

Growler.. more PC's please

there are many more.. but its lunch time and time to get back at it!!
    bURGEATER its an honor brotha i appreciate it lol but im not a Frenchie its Jaspere haha
    Last edited by Vendetta333; May 01 2008 at 04:53 PM.
    Jaspere-LVL 50 R6 BURG- GLADDEN(and no im not french ,its pronounced Jasper the extra E was a typo..damn)
    "Play a creep, flip a keep, take a leak, switch to your freep, rinse and repeat"

Freeps:
    Heady
    Tokins
    Dracen
    Uiphor
    Frigolia
    Speborn
    Melicki
    Hecshot
    Drastyk
    Radiation
    Wlzard
    Moonwyn
    Cirinde

And for when i used to play freep side:
    Woglog
    Abiss
    Abiss
    Abiss
    Abiss
    Abiss
    and also Abiss
    Last edited by Cojiro; Mar 15 2009 at 10:34 AM.
    [b][size=3][center][color=antiquewhite]~~Taskmaster Cojiro, Man-Foe, Elf-Foe, Hunter-Killer ~ [i]R9 Weaver~~[/i][/color][/center][/size][/b]
    Illandreil ~ 60 Rune-Keeper ~ No Quarter
    Elraenil ~ 60 Hunter ~ No Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Cojiro View Post
    Havent seen my name on here yet /sigh guess ill have to jump on more bodies and randomly root people for no reason >< the life of a creep...
    anyway heres my hit list
    Freeps:
    Heady
    Tokins
    Dracen
    Uiphor
    Frigolia
    Speborn
    Melicki
    Hecshot
    Drastyk
    Radiation
    Wlzard
    Moonwyn
    Cirinde

And for when i used to play freep side:
    Woglog
    Abiss
    Abiss
    Abiss
    Abiss
    Abiss
    and also Abiss
    *cough*Shadowthol/Diminu*cough* aswell

i feel so honored that I made a few hit lists as Cirinde, Finally!!! so now i ask you where is the Vexter love? I kill, I die, I smack and run and I point out any that may be on the ledge!

My hit list:
    as a creep;
    Moonwyn (Love ya)
    Fruito (RUN FRUITO RUN)
    Hecshot (I cant stand you man, you kill me too much)
    Heady (see above)
    OTG
    Morgrum

As a Freep;
    any AE
    Abiss
    Naedstalk
    Terrance
    Cojrio

i like how when I'm on my level 42 captain in the moors, he seems to have an anti hit-list effect. Thats right....I'm putting my own captain on the hit list...come on creeps, hes a juicy level 42...wat can u lose?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000004398/01008/signature.png]Foromir[/charsig]

I've never seen you in the moors, but if i do, I'll be sure to charge into the raid and chop your head off just for you :P

Foro..i just can't do it man! I'll bring you a cookie or two though, just so you know we are paying attention.

grats to the two new bunnies on my list, I'll come see you again real soon I promise.

I
    nsano
    Bothalion
    Frigolia
    drastyk
    Fletchinger
    Tarilador
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Rumor has it growler puts together specialized "hit squads" when she really wants someone dead. I'd watch out.
    Wuffles
    Scuffles (chop chop!)
    Nomagic

Victim last night Fletchinger. and he went down fast :P
    Autumnrose R9 RK, Agalin R6 Guardian, Kuni R6 Hunter, Starielle R4 Minstrel. a bunch of other toons and creeps as well

didn't see him come back out for a second serving of cookies either. Maybe he doesn't like cookies? preposterous!
    [/CENTER]

i must say ... after taking notes for the last month after seeing this thread .. i have decided THAT:

my hit list is:

dingodoggy-stuns me and runs .. most annoying thing ever
    kahuna-he is just ALWAYS around and always attacking me.. ill be in the middle of nowhere in the moors standing around.. turn to pet my cat .. turn back to game and kahuna is attacking me
    nubbers-cuz he makes me laugh
    blite-ususally spearheads any creep force im fighting, kind of like a battering ram
    mancrusher-always will engage in 1v1 if you see him alone
    cojiro-cuz ive seen him grow from a baby spider to an adult, and he always seems to root me at the worst times
    doucebag ( dont know what his name is now forgot, someone reported him)
    and daschin

dont know most of these guys freeps or who their freeps are, so these are not chosen accourding to who i know ...

P.s. apologies if ive gotten the gender wrong .. im naturally inclined to assume creeps are male ... being stinky, ugly ect..
    Last edited by Neuromancer; Apr 25 2008 at 06:10 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast