We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Re: The Gladden Hit List

Quote Originally Posted by ray2099 View Post
    Freeps:

People I will call out to kill once the minstrels are down:

-Aeons
    I'm sure this goes for most people on their creep. Don't worry, we minstrels feel the love. Even if it is in the form of arrows, poison and claws.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    I'm sure this goes for most people on their creep. Don't worry, we minstrels feel the love. Even if it is in the form of arrows, poison and claws.
    Don't forget shouts! I yell friendly remarks at you so loud, that it is bad for your health.
    [b][u]Gladden[/b][/u] [color=green]Finradir-60 Elf Hunter |R7|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=lightblue]Beredir-33 Captain [/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=red]Huggies WL |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=grey]Pampers Warg |R7|[/color][color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Kidfriendly Reaver |R4|[/color] [color=black]&[/color] [color=white]Friendradir-65 |R4| Warden[/color]
    [url=http://noquarter.guildlaunch.com]No Quarter[/url] | [b][color=black]Tyrants of Angmar[/color][/b]

Or decapitations

Melicki if you fought me or terrance 1v1 you would kinda get powned. when we see you i always let terrance fight you 1v1 then when he is kicking your *** and he usualy does ill stun you so you can df so next time maby you should df on sight.

I'm finally getting around to posting a reply to this thread. I don't always have the time but since I'm on vacation this week and the servers are down I thought I would try to take a stab at it.

I just want to preface this with a general statement about PvMP. I have never played an MMO before. I am here because I am a life-long Tolkien fan. I doubt I will ever play any other type of online computer game. I play PvMP pretty much every night. My days at work can be very stressful (just like everyone elses I'm sure). I come home and have maybe 2 hours to play and for some reason the Moors is a fun relaxing time for me. I'm not a great hunter, I probably don't use all of my skills to the best of my ability but I have so much fun playing it doesn't really matter that much.

My List (in no particular order =)

Aeons
    Abiss
    Growler
    Medluk
    Clibni
    Clean
    Dolcarak
    Braelob
    BurgEater
    Qual
    Zenz
    Terrance
    Abom
    Killerr

I'm sure I'm leaving some out, I can't remember them all. Since the servers are down and I'm on vacation I'm heading into work now so I can get caught up

Happy Hunting,

~Moonwyn~
    Level 50 Hunter GM Tailor/Cook/Farmer
    Old Timers Guild

Quote Originally Posted by chosen2 View Post
    Ba's dont have to walk on top of burg frickn every rank 5+ ba can see me all the time and i have 58 stelath lvl. And the only creeps i can 1 vs 2-3 is green - blue rings that are rank 1 and maybe rank 2. The last time i solod two was aeons and his bro and im allmost positive i cant to that anymore due to pots and stun pots and all that ****. and abom did solo two freeps zal so theres one.
    nothing against abom, but if he soloed 2 freeps, then they should learn how to play there class before stepping into the moores. From what i heard it was a LM and Burg, and theres no way he should have killed both of them. And for the BA's all i know is joh rank 7, snicker rank 5, puddytat rank 6 cant see a burg even with there detection on, until there like 4 m away unless there are in the 40s. i have had more fun fighting against Josephues, then tryin to chase you all over the moores. Cant wait to read more of your garbage posts, till next time.
    Last edited by mgsaleen; Mar 21 2008 at 11:51 AM.
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg
    Atlis Rank 8 BA - Gladden

Freeps:
    Speborn
    Alros
    heady/heavyfoot
    fenore
    josephuse
    tokins
    fruito
    barth
    winn
    koraz
    hunters that try to heartseeker me at melee range
    sowen
    radiation( lvl 47 with 3 1/2 stars come on =P)
    malorn (from per book 9 days)
    dracen
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Radicalmonk View Post
    My List (in no particular order =)
    Growler

~Moonwyn~
    Level 50 Hunter GM Tailor/Cook/Farmer
    Old Timers Guild
    awww i'll pounce you more often =)
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [I] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Cyndwyn[No Quarter][/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/I]"phone up the zerg raven"
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by mgsaleen View Post
    Freeps:
    Speborn
    Alros
    heady/heavyfoot
    fenore
    josephuse
    tokins
    fruito
    barth
    winn
    koraz
    hunters that try to heartseeker me at melee range
    sowen
    radiation( lvl 47 with 3 1/2 stars come on =P)
    malorn (from per book 9 days)
    dracen
    sweet thanx zal I made a list, I feel the love
    Graubaer
    'Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.'

Quote Originally Posted by lackshot View Post
    Don't forget shouts! I yell friendly remarks at you so loud, that it is bad for your health.
    My remarks can be so kind that you're stunned. Unfortunately, while you're standing there for a few seconds thinking of ways to thank me the rest of the freeps are giving you their arrows.

I know all those wargs that pounce me were only trying to give me a hug.
    Reavers just get so excited to see me they get all hyper and start running around almost out of control.
    Black Arrows are worried that my hunter friends are going to run out of arrows so they're just trying to give them back.
    Warleaders want to ask about my lute since it seems Grams has no music store and they think songs would really bring the creeps together.
    Spiders are only trying to stop me to ask if I'm enjoying my time in the ettenmoors.

Thanks to all those that play creep for letting me know you care.
    Last edited by cshamblin; Mar 21 2008 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    My remarks can be so kind that you're stunned. Unfortunately, while you're standing there for a few seconds thinking of ways to thank me the rest of the freeps are giving you their arrows.

I know all those wargs that pounce me were only trying to give me a hug.
    Reavers just get so excited to see me they get all hyper and start running around almost out of control.
    Black Arrows are worried that my hunter friends are going to run out of arrows so they're just trying to give them back.
    Warleaders want to ask about my lute since it seems Grams has no music store and they think songs would really bring the creeps together.
    Spiders are only trying to stop me to ask if I'm enjoying my time in the ettenmoors.

Thanks to all those that play creep for letting me know you care.
    lol A+ perch, <3 this post.

...and we DO need a music store!
    [CENTER][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120301000007242e/signature.png]Growler[/charsig][/I]
    [/CENTER]

I guess I'll put together a list of freeps from most-wanted to least-wanted:
    Radar
    Targait
    Shash
    Bailiff
    Speborn
    Fenore
    Tanen
    Josephuse
    Tokins
    Fruito
    Barth
    Sowen
    Radiation
    Dracen
    Moonwyn
    Perchelm
    Pendalas
    Uiphor
    Seredir
    Jerrin
    Frigolia
    ...I know theres more but hey, this post is already long enough.
    [COLOR=black][B][FONT=calligraphic][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=sienna][FONT=calligraphic][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Chief Guard Slaps, Field-Master[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [COLOR=black]Conscripts Of The Iron Crown[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I guess people do like the hit list. This thread has more posts and views then any other thread. Keep it growing!

most definitely! I for one like to know who is watching for me. Someone in a raid was very excited the other night to have gotten me [still don't know who =( ] but that, IMO, is one of the highest compliments one can get or give.
    [/CENTER]

your all on my hit list!!

My hit list:
    1) Anyone level 47 or below
    2) Hunters or minstrels under 2.5k
    3) Anyone else under 2.5k (except burgs)
    4) Hunters
    5) Minstrels
    6) Captains I know don't have LS available
    6) Champions
    7) Loremasters
    8) Captains
    9) Guardians
    10) Burgs

I was pretty democratic about who I'd target, didn't pay much attention to names.
    Wuffles
    Scuffles (chop chop!)
    Nomagic

Quote Originally Posted by hellybellybuny View Post
    most definitely! I for one like to know who is watching for me. Someone in a raid was very excited the other night to have gotten me [still don't know who =( ] but that, IMO, is one of the highest compliments one can get or give.
    oh i feel the same way if the creeps just walked by me i would feel very disappointed
    Graubaer
    'Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.'

Quote Originally Posted by Hasting View Post
    I guess I'll put together a list of freeps from most-wanted to least-wanted:
    Radar
    Targait
    Shash
    Bailiff
    Speborn
    Fenore
    Tanen
    Josephuse
    Tokins
    Fruito
    Barth
    Sowen
    Radiation
    Dracen
    Moonwyn
    Perchelm
    Pendalas
    Uiphor
    Seredir
    Jerrin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Frigolia
    ...I know theres more but hey, this post is already long enough.

Ill be at the top of that list soon my friend, soon ^.^
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000001ccc0/01007/signature.png]Jerrin[/charsig]

Jerrin and Kalib, even if there is a freep with 100 morale standing next to them i will still go for those 2

Jerrin = Kin mate
    Kalib = Im so sick of his hide, then run out and gank tactics

~Dingodoggy AteMyBaby, Son of Slaps

Quote Originally Posted by chosen1 View Post
    sweet thanx zal I made a list, I feel the love
    any 1 that fights like you do should make the list. I enjoy fighting you and like your style of play. keep it up =D
    Zalbag Rank 9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by jahlara View Post
    Creep:
    Hydromorph - wicked awesome warleader
    Qual - funny guy. on both sides.
    Shearconn
    Killerr
    any other gankers and star farmers.

Freep:
    Jaspere - love his tactics, annoying to kill
    Anairiel - knows how to play a minstrel well
    Davil - always finds some way to gank. an out of the box thinker...dangerous and unpredictable
    Moonwyn: only because all she does is ***** in a freep raid about losing her stars and about how raids should be run when she doesnt take the time or effort to try and run them herself. And her constant negative remarks get entire well-run raids killed.
    Winn: crazy insane to kill, seriously.
    Kalib: he runs away a lot
    and any people who ***** about stars. they only make the opposing people want to kill you more thus pissing you off more by dieing more. C'mon people! freeps like to kill creeps with lots of stars and vice versa.

come on man the only time i run is if theres like more than 3 of ya on me

ive stuck around for 1v1 or 2 vs me and even 3 vs me plenty of times only to catch like 3 more wargs come out of stealth and gank tha **** outta me then dance on my corpse ### lol
    Last edited by Neuromancer; Mar 22 2008 at 04:10 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by chubbz280291 View Post
    Jerrin and Kalib, even if there is a freep with 100 morale standing next to them i will still go for those 2

Jerrin = Kin mate
    Kalib = Im so sick of his hide, then run out and gank tactics

~Dingodoggy AteMyBaby, Son of Slaps
    too bad dingo you missed a great one tonight we hid up inside lug and jumped outta the widows when yall came down to knock on the door LOL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203010000115624/signature.png]Prettyboyfloyd[/charsig]

yeah your tactics are good and they always work, coz people just keep falling for them, everytime i see you in a raid Kalib, i just know not too follow when i see you guys retreat, and i sit their and just watch as everyone else gets ganked as you roll back.

so who ever is reading, dont follow Kalib's raid if you see him retreating, coz 90% of the time he is hiding behind a rock ready to gank.

but Kalib you a great raid leader and look forward to more fights with you

~Dingodoggy AteMyBaby, son of Slaps

Quote Originally Posted by ray2099 View Post
    Freeps:

Barth
    Fruito
    Gleeflin
    Perchelm
    Alros
    Dracen
    Daisyfleur
    Kaitlyn
    Hecshot
    Heady
    Moonwyn
    Fenore
    Speborn
    Pelegond
    Faelvern

People I will call out to kill once the minstrels are down:
    Wickedarrows
    Halani
    Melecki
    Erilen

You generally won't see these people with many stars unless they only come out when the freep zerg is in its prime

-Aeons
    woot i didnbt make ur list =D
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mgsaleen View Post
    nothing against abom, but if he soloed 2 freeps, then they should learn how to play there class before stepping into the moores. From what i heard it was a LM and Burg, and theres no way he should have killed both of them. And for the BA's all i know is joh rank 7, snicker rank 5, puddytat rank 6 cant see a burg even with there detection on, until there like 4 m away unless there are in the 40s. i have had more fun fighting against Josephues, then tryin to chase you all over the moores. Cant wait to read more of your garbage posts, till next time.
    dude man what is with ur attitude do u allways have to say things mean about someone unless their in ur guild. and ur frickn excuse every time is u post on the forums wah i dont get my way. Dude im tired of it all ur guild does is pick on ppl with stars because u dont have them sure u may of had them but u dont know because u so called *cool* ppl think it is cool to let urself die well imo and many others its stupid ur trying to make urself look like a hero by letting urself die. And no imnot saying im a hero by not dying. I just try not to die when i fight. I mean i did not come to the moors to let ppl kill me. I came to fight and be hard to kill.
    Now im not saying ur kin is rude or anything but i mean why do u allways have to team up and pic on everyone. Some ppl in ur guild are cool but some others are just arrogant and self centered. Now im sry if i offended u all but at one time u all were cool when i playd creep but once i made seredir and got 3 stars u guys were steaming because of me posting my opinion on the forums???? thats stupid
    [SIZE=3]Sakul[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Seredir[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sammoth[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Pierski[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Coldfels[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Sumfourtyone[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]Tangled[/SIZE], and [SIZE=3]Kook[/SIZE]

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast