We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: server transfer

server transfer

hi, even if my server makes it to remaining 5 or not, i would like to explore the option of joining a pvp oriented kin in one the other remaining servers . what established pvp kin would be good to join in this server?
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    hi, even if my server makes it to remaining 5 or not, i would like to explore the option of joining a pvp oriented kin in one the other remaining servers . what established pvp kin would be good to join in this server?
    For Freep, I'd say try to get into Archet Land Lords, Creep: Soldiers of the White Hand, those are the top two main pvp kins. However, there are other viable options for a more casual player like for creep like fatal, Skulls, etc. On Freep, I'd say Storm Crusaders (the one with Nembet), Rangers of the West (my friend's an officer, but they are more so pve with some pvpers), etc.

If you decide to come over, welcome!
    Last edited by joshy8910; Aug 01 2015 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    On Freep, I'd say Heroes of the Storm? (the one with Nembet, Nembwit, Nembit, Nimbet)
    u mean Storm Crusaders?

Buya of Gladden.

Quote Originally Posted by McCaef View Post
    u mean Storm Crusaders?
    Shid idk lol, yeah the one ur in :P.