We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Re: Nimrodel's First Peaceful PvMP Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by JennTSG View Post
    Don't you want Cuthburg? He's way awesome.
    Oh yeah totally. He's the one I couldn't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by jmon13 View Post
    No tracking wasnt an exploit, neither was shooting wargs from stealth, Red dotting ftw
    Forwarding through tracking was an exploit though.........
    Who was the loremaster that you rolled with who used the forwarding through tracking bug so you two could gank people?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000e869c/signature.png]Burnbabyburn[/charsig]
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Erasmus354 View Post
    Who was the loremaster that you rolled with who used the forwarding through tracking bug so you two could gank people?
    Lostthewar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000d7e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Mmm, I didnt play in the moors a lot before bk 10, and Preposterone is only old as bk11 so i probably dont have the same perspective as most of the vets...

Freeps

Minstrels : Fam (for the pie) Nyia (I miss the challenge)

Burgs : SilviMortalwoundXaltenis (all or nothing, for about a month they pissed me off to no ends) Racquel (had not started playing creeps when she left and though her rez-camping was friking hilarious)

Hunter : Boraborn, Amurard (both of them can rip me a new one like nobody else)

Loremasters : Alchemist (i miss his wierd comments and suicide-runs) Endagahst (knows what hes doing) Milt (My old arch-nemesis... I've got a new one, hes terrible and rez camps all the time, you're legacy is assured)

Champs : Slither (I cant play as defensive as him, but hes on top of his art imo) Davadin (HOOOOOLD!)

Captains : Loscules (The only captains that changes gear on the fly between an offensive set and a defensive one)

Guards : sorry no one there, I do my best to ignore all of them... so the best teacher would be one that teaches me to roll a diff class in the moors. Just my opinion. Special mention to Repairs who had the noble goal of leeching his way to 5 stars, reach for your dreams... An angel will probably get his wings when your guard hits 5 stars Ponds.

Creeps

Warleaders : Corupluk, Gothnon, Shooflea ( you make me enter god-mode which is always fun)

Weavers : Cahatalu (your new, huge, pulsating, sugar-covered *** makes me hungry)

Blackarrows : Meldrath (always on the right target, and usually made it kiss the ground fast)

Wargs : Gurthag (I don't notice what he does but freeps die, which is exactly what a warg should do)

Reavers : Invicti (my kbs drop in half when hes there, so he'd be my perfect teacher )

There are a LOT of other players I wouldn't hesitate to ask for advice, just not enough space and I'm getting tired so i'm just mentioning the ones that come to mind fast.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000007a792/signature.png]Preposterone[/charsig]
    Andorin, Loremaster
    Preposterone, Reaver
    [url]http://campingpr0n.webs.com/[/url] The hottest camping pr0n around

This thread has turned into the most useful tool a PvMPer could ask for. Get out your scratch paper and compile all the names of players listed here as effective at thier prospective classes. Rank them based on total mentions across all posts. Ensure you post your compiled list near your monitor and make it easy to read (font 14+). It would also be very beneficial for you to use a similiar method the US Military did prior to OIF by establishing a ranking system using a deck of cards for high priority individuals. i.e Prep could be the ace of spades.

When you engage a large force of your enemies in the Moors tab target until a name appears that is high on your list. Expend all means available to dispose of this high value threat quickly using all resources or you will surely regret it later. If you target an enemy whose name does not appear on your list then it would be in your best interest to ignore them till all the names on your list are defeated. If they are rank 6+ and signature they have probably just been sponging off the raids under the new thanks for coming to the Moors free Infamy/Renown system.

See you on the field!
    "Pay attention to your enemies, for they are the first to discover your mistakes."
    Arendam 50 Captain, Grogg Rank 7 BA, Shabaz Rank 6 Weaver, Lamentis Rank 6 Warg, Pizzaman Rank 5 Reaver, Dogimed Rank 6 WL, Pestulence Rank 4 Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Popo85 View Post
    Milt (My old arch-nemesis....
    It was all a misunderstanding. As in, I misunderstood you wanted to kill me over and over.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arendam View Post
    ... It would also be very beneficial for you to use a similiar method the US Military did prior to OIF by establishing a ranking system (sic. for targeting) using a deck of cards for high priority individuals...

See you on the field!

lqtm... good one...

There is no doubt, new quality players too though, Mine is mostly a list of older players. My playstyle has not evolved with the new ZvZ type of play that now dominates the moors. I might be able to help you play a LM, but I couldn't help you play effectivly in this new setting.

plus I can't move in it. Which is about 80% of the reason I'm not there (often)
    [color=#1177ff][U][color=#66ff33][B]L[/B][/color][color=#ccff00]ore-[B][color=#66ff33]M[/color][/B]asterin'[/color][/U][/color] [color=#224422]since 1899[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by empen View Post
    There is no doubt, new quality players too though, Mine is mostly a list of older players. My playstyle has not evolved with the new ZvZ type of play that now dominates the moors. I might be able to help you play a LM, but I couldn't help you play effectivly in this new setting.

You're not missing anything.
    Team Milt.

Hello, I'm new

My votes :

Reaver : preposterone
    Weaver : Cahatalu (wow)
    Warg : barntag
    Warleader : Shooflea!
    Blackarrow : errrrmm, I'd say creamofmushroom for his comments in OOC

Cya in one hour for the reaver-champs party!
    Findulin, lvl 50 Elf Hunter
    Spiky, R5 warg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000921bb/01008/signature.png]Findulae[/charsig]

I dislike the Moors very much now.
    But oh well, change happens.
    Ugdush, Black Orc of Mordor~~~Rank 7 Reaver
    Ungweliant of Nan Dungortheb~~~~~Rank 6 Weaver
    Utúlien Aurë! Utúlien Aurë!

Play WoW for PvP.
    Amurard, d'entre les morts

Time for an update on my war sheet Hehe

I basically stopped playing frepside in the moors after b12, and got my WL to rank 5 pretty quickly, then my champ hit 50 and I got r4 in 2 days on there, then left the moors for quite sometime except for the occassional trip with kin, and until a week and a half ago had only gaiend 6k renown on my mins since b12. Finally decided I needed to finish off my r7 though, lol, so here it is Still don't like how easy it is to get renown/infamy at all, but if I want a pretty black horse I guess it has to be done lol

[center][size=1].:: [color=#AE2723][b]Nimrodel[/b][/color] ::.
    .:: [color=#E3BD2D][b]Shakran[/b] : r8-Warleader : [b]Daigash[/b] : r7-Stalker[/color] ::.
    .:: [color=#FF9933][b]Decipher[/b] :65: r4-Warden |[/color][color=#CC6F02]| [b]Daidran[/b] :65: r5-Champion || [b]Guthri[/b] :55: r4-Captain[/color] ::.[/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000062b24/01008/signature.png]Daidrian[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by TSRX View Post
    Play WoW for PvP.
    WoW's PVP is just as bad.
    [color=#1177ff][U][color=#66ff33][B]L[/B][/color][color=#ccff00]ore-[B][color=#66ff33]M[/color][/B]asterin'[/color][/U][/color] [color=#224422]since 1899[/color]

WoW's PVP is just as bad.
    no it is ALOT better.
    Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    no it is ALOT better.
    You live in New York what do you know :/

Heh anyways with that aside, lotro pvp really can be fun. Just had the most fun I've had in a really long time with Invicti, Fam, and Dorun. Trying to avoid prep's "Minstrel Gank Squad radar and insta-port my raid to your location" buff was pretty fun. Thanks to all the creeps that helped keep up the suspense
    Boy I've been gone a long time. You can call me Taorin :)

[color=red][b]Olagaton: Yes I'm sure. I wouldn't have typed it if I wasn't sure.[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesybatik View Post
    You live in New York what do you know :/

Heh anyways with that aside, lotro pvp really can be fun. Just had the most fun I've had in a really long time with Invicti, Fam, and Dorun. Trying to avoid prep's "Minstrel Gank Squad radar and insta-port my raid to your location" buff was pretty fun. Thanks to all the creeps that helped keep up the suspense

I was a little disappointed to see half a raid appear when I asked for back-up... But 3 mins and a captain was a little too much for just me and Golgomoth. lol
    Last edited by Pansa; Apr 21 2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: I suck with names.
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/33cohuh.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

New Long Term Goal!!!!!

Defiler of Lords – “Few things warm your dark heart quite like the crestfallen look upon the faces of your enemies as yet another of their Lords falls in battle before you. It is a sight you have enjoyed so very often...”
    [Complete Deed:Captain Slayer Tier V]

Hands down le coolest title ever.

Captains, please make a contribution. By removing all buffs and armor, this will be a speedy process and the line will go fast. Then you just jump back in line! Fun, right?
    Ugdush, Black Orc of Mordor~~~Rank 7 Reaver
    Ungweliant of Nan Dungortheb~~~~~Rank 6 Weaver
    Utúlien Aurë! Utúlien Aurë!

zomg, Cream, I love your signature.

I'm so popular.

What I really want is a screenshot of me amidst a creep zerg and I'm holding the pie. I promise that once the pie is gone you can all kill me.

I'd be happy to help, but convincing Creeps to not pounce on a nice piece of fresh Minstrel meat is no easy task.
    Last edited by Pansa; Apr 22 2008 at 01:25 AM.
    [CENTER]

That's true, especially knowing that they will get to kill me regardless. =(

Oh well, I'd prefer to have all of the well known creeps to be in the picture. You, Preposterone, etc. No greenies that I can't trust.

PM me in game with a time and place... Talk to Prep or Holy about the location - they know some great spots for privacy.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Pansa View Post
    PM me in game with a time and place... Talk to Prep or Holy about the location - they know some great spots for privacy.
    I don't think i could misunderstand that sentence anymore... And Prep i swear you can teleport.

Me and Turelion kill Durassk, Turelion is joking that prep will come, not 1 second after he says something BOOM Prep flies from the side of the screen, we say no biggie and start to fight prep, then shooflea comes, then a raid comes... Your like that evil monkey from family guy.

2nd time proves it, we kill durassk, by now its me turelion milt and..jeeze can't remember... anywho i start zooming my camera around and i see you just sitting in OC targetting me, Nevertheless i run like a little girl.

End of story i died a lot, my new rule is to fear prep so he can't get that KB.

HAH
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d5e70/01008/signature.png]Dorun[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Salzor View Post
    I don't think i could misunderstand that sentence anymore... And Prep i swear you can teleport.

Me and Turelion kill Durassk, Turelion is joking that prep will come, not 1 second after he says something BOOM Prep flies from the side of the screen, we say no biggie and start to fight prep, then shooflea comes, then a raid comes... Your like that evil monkey from family guy.

2nd time proves it, we kill durassk, by now its me turelion milt and..jeeze can't remember... anywho i start zooming my camera around and i see you just sitting in OC targetting me, Nevertheless i run like a little girl.

HAH
    You weren't there tonight (last night) when it happened again. We weren't even camping anything (just rolling through the area of the Lugz HS) when Shooflea happened by and we killed her. I had just said "Careful, she's got Call of the Prep" traited. Not two seconds later someone says "Ruuuuuunnnnn". I doubt half of us survived even though we all ran in different directions. No more of Dorunmag's crazy tactics for me for a while thanks.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by Salzor View Post

HAH
    That won't work... Somehow Prep will still get the KB. He always gets the KB.
    [CENTER]

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast