We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Results 851 to 861 of 861
  1. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by spikethe3rd View Post
    Cocaine. Lots of cocaine.
    Haha. I knew it ! No wonder he sounds stoned most of the time :P

    Btw, do you still have toons on Windfola ? If yes, hop in sometime during the weekend.
    Zedin - Arkenstone

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDwarf View Post
    Haha. I knew it ! No wonder he sounds stoned most of the time :P

    Btw, do you still have toons on Windfola ? If yes, hop in sometime during the weekend.
    Just some level 85 and 95 stuff. Few creeps there though.
    I was half considering moving my burg over or something

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fudge World
    Posts
    31
    Fine, I'll finally show everyone what I look like behide the screen.



































    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000f0fd5/01005/signature.png]Bomac[/charsig]

  4. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomac View Post
    I'd hit it.

  5. #855

    beloved

    Hello my dear beloved, Windfola.

    All of my friends and old game mates, remember me as, Mesmer, Sleeves, Froze, Seanbob. I truly miss you guys! Forgive me for my rank farming from a begotten era, from a time whilst Middle Earth quarreled amongst the forum. An age where the forum did not take to the sword. Meanwhile, I share to you my friends, the latest and greatest. I may be back, if i can find the time. I love you guys, and miss you guys much!


    SuperBowl 2016 Doritos Contest Ad, Starring Seanbob.
    https://crashthesuperbowl.doritos.com/video/878



  6. #856
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by calipsys View Post
    Hello my dear beloved, Windfola.

    All of my friends and old game mates, remember me as, Mesmer, Sleeves, Froze, Seanbob. I truly miss you guys! Forgive me for my rank farming from a begotten era, from a time whilst Middle Earth quarreled amongst the forum. An age where the forum did not take to the sword. Meanwhile, I share to you my friends, the latest and greatest. I may be back, if i can find the time. I love you guys, and miss you guys much!


    SuperBowl 2016 Doritos Contest Ad, Starring Seanbob.
    https://crashthesuperbowl.doritos.com/video/878




    Have you lost weight man? looking good, hope you're keeping well.
    crum

  7. #857
    "Have you lost weight man? looking good, hope you're keeping well.
    crum"


    Yeah buddy, less gaming and more exercise worked wonders on me. I miss you guys, it's been a while. I hope you all are doing well.


    Best Regards,
    Mesmer/Froze/Sleeves/Seanbob

  8. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by calipsys View Post
    "Have you lost weight man? looking good, hope you're keeping well.
    crum"


    Yeah buddy, less gaming and more exercise worked wonders on me. I miss you guys, it's been a while. I hope you all are doing well.


    Best Regards,
    Mesmer/Froze/Sleeves/Seanbob
    Hey Mes It Suewulf. if you come back come to Arkenstone. I need a partner in crime

  9. #859
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    69

    Vbor Champion PvP Tribute

    For those who didn't know, me and my brother played Lord Of The Rings Online together a few years back on Windfola. Best 85 Champ that has graced the game at his time. RIP Vbor May 18, 1991 - August 26, 2015 you will be missed. Sorry for the late news but my brother had an accident riding his motorcycle last summer. Unfortunately that claimed his life. I had the greatest times playing by your side Vbor.

    Vbor PvP Tribute - https://youtu.be/gsr0kS5TUk0
    Last edited by I.am.dog; Sep 13 2016 at 12:12 AM.

  10. #860
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastStormlord View Post
    Hey Mes It Suewulf. if you come back come to Arkenstone. I need a partner in crime
    Hey Suewulf it's Mes, I miss ya buddy. It's been awhile. I haven't touched LoTRO for 2 years but if I do, you know who i'll call. My boy Mike!

  11. #861
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Beautiful Éire (Ireland)
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by I.am.dog View Post
    For those who didn't know, me and my brother played Lord Of The Rings Online together a few years back on Windfola. Best 85 Champ that has graced the game at his time. RIP Vbor May 18, 1991 - August 26, 2015 you will be missed. Sorry for the late news but my brother had an accident riding his motorcycle last summer. Unfortunately that claimed his life. I had the greatest times playing by your side Vbor.

    Vbor PvP Tribute - https://youtu.be/gsr0kS5TUk0
    So so sorry to hear about your loss. Words always fail in such situations :'(

    Don't think I know any of the names in that video, but he looks like he had great fun, and that's wonderful. It's the good times, which matter, and to have enjoyed them to the fullest <3 although it is terrible his time was cut so short...


    Demodragon/Spearking is still living here in Ireland, we both still play lotro, although he is pvping on one of the US servers, while I mainly pve currently on Laurelin. Lotro had quite an impact on the lives of a few of us/was responsible for real life changes. I ended buying this property in Ireland after farming in lotro reminded me of the dream I had.. however, time flies for all of us. Very important to always make the best of it.

 

 
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload