We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Girl Gamers

Threaded View

Hello all! Another female gamer checking in, hadn't seen this thread before because I usually play on Dwarrowdelf. Anyway, I've been playing LOTRO for a year and a half, I have a mix of male and female toons levels 7-85, and I have experienced the freebies for no good reason other than my toon's gender, as well as the creepers hitting on me (without even asking if I was a girl irl).

Anyway, I've been told that there are no RL female wardens, but I'm a girl, I play a girl warden, and I LOVE IT. I haven't played any MMOs before this one, I chose it because it's LOTR and I couldn't resist the chance to hang out in Middle Earth!

See you ladies in the game

(PS: My Elendilmir noobs are on the lookout for a kinship, so I'm open to suggestions . Not an all-girl kinship necessarily, though that would be cool, but anywhere that accepts mature casual gamers/crafters and is fun to hang out with.)
    Last edited by Gilraen_of_Arthedain; May 13 2013 at 07:31 PM.
    Narvirion - Tasarielle - Aldfrith - Lindareth - Gonthalion - Aethelthryth | Landroval
    Beifong - Iroh - Zuko - Blindbandit - MeatAndSarcasm - TheLadyMai | Evernight