We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 129
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hello
    Iv been reading through many of the post here, and i really like what i see
    Me and my GF are looking for a family friendly and serious kinship (already been in some f2p kinships with 700ppl and no one over lvl 30 :P )
    So far we are only 35 Warden og Runekeeper, but really like the game so far, and gotten the VIP membership and expansions etc. and hoping to get abit higher before the expansion get out.
    We both got some experience at other mmo's We are from Norway, so we play on EU timezone (gmt +1), but play more in the weekends.
    Hope to talk more ingame, so please give a tell to Blote or Udugelig

  2. #102

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Grats on the 100th reply!

    Fantastic, and that's great to hear. I'll keep an eye out for you Blote, and pass the word to our officers as well. I'm personally excited to have yet another Norseman interested in the UR. My family originally hails from Sunndalsøra near Oppdal.

    Vi elsker dette spillet av Midt-jorden!
    Last edited by Magnarr; Jul 19 2011 at 09:27 PM.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Heya guys,

    I have recently started playing LoTRO, for about 3 days. I am really enjoying the game, very different from all the other MMOs that sucked up my time in the past.

    I accidentally bumped into this thread and by the looks of it this is exactly the type of guild that I would be comfortable in - laid back, mature and drama-free.

    I`m 30 years old, playing from GMT+2 mainly in weekends and sometimes in weekdays afternoons, so fairly casual, due to my job and family commitments. I`m not planning on rushing to max level, just enjoying every step of the journey so far (lvl 11).

    Please consider my 'application', looking forward to hook up with like minded people

    /R.

  4. #104

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hello,

    New Lotro player here. Having tons of fun on my level 23 Rune-Keeper. Im a mid 40 computer professional. Played UO for 9 years and Wow for 4. Family life dictates not raiding 4 nights a week anymore. Looking for a much more relaxed play experience. I play in GMT -6 aka central.

    Looking forward to the adventure.

    Erroneous
    Last edited by Erroneous'; Aug 06 2011 at 01:48 PM.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Other side of the shire
    Posts
    19

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous' View Post
    Hello,

    New Lotro player here. Having tons of fun on my level 23 Rune-Keeper. Im a mid 40 computer professional. Played UO for 9 years and Wow for 4. Family life dictates not raiding 4 nights a week anymore. Looking for a much more relaxed play experience. I play in GMT -6 aka central.

    Looking forward to the adventure.

    Erroneous
    Welcome TO the UR and recruited.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Other side of the shire
    Posts
    19

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadiel View Post
    Heya guys,

    I have recently started playing LoTRO, for about 3 days. I am really enjoying the game, very different from all the other MMOs that sucked up my time in the past.

    I accidentally bumped into this thread and by the looks of it this is exactly the type of guild that I would be comfortable in - laid back, mature and drama-free.

    I`m 30 years old, playing from GMT+2 mainly in weekends and sometimes in weekdays afternoons, so fairly casual, due to my job and family commitments. I`m not planning on rushing to max level, just enjoying every step of the journey so far (lvl 11).

    Please consider my 'application', looking forward to hook up with like minded people

    /R.
    Rhadiel,
    I looked for you in game, but that name does not exists. Are you running underneath another name. If so please send an in game tell to Zefflorin or Zeffley at any time you find me on.

    Looking forward to talking to you.

    Zeff

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    119

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hello all! I am searching for a fun, mature kin to join and you guys seem to fit what I am looking for. I am a returning player starting over again. I returned about a week or so ago and currently leveling a Burglar (Level 34) and a Minstrel (Level 16) along with some other alts I am using for professions at the moment. My goal is to get SM in all crafts.

    I am a 33 year old stay at home mother of 3 (2 boys, 1 girl). Some other MMOs I have played are WoW (on and off for 3 years) and Rift (beta and for about 3 months). I usually play on and off through out the day. I was into raiding in WoW and would like to eventually get into it in LOTRO as well but for the moment just enjoying the leveling journey. So much to do in this game while leveling.

    I am interested in joining your kin. Hoping to hear from you in the near future. =)

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Other side of the shire
    Posts
    19

    Cool Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Quote Originally Posted by Blndiebby25 View Post
    Hello all! I am searching for a fun, mature kin to join and you guys seem to fit what I am looking for. I am a returning player starting over again. I returned about a week or so ago and currently leveling a Burglar (Level 34) and a Minstrel (Level 16) along with some other alts I am using for professions at the moment. My goal is to get SM in all crafts.

    I am a 33 year old stay at home mother of 3 (2 boys, 1 girl). Some other MMOs I have played are WoW (on and off for 3 years) and Rift (beta and for about 3 months). I usually play on and off through out the day. I was into raiding in WoW and would like to eventually get into it in LOTRO as well but for the moment just enjoying the leveling journey. So much to do in this game while leveling.

    I am interested in joining your kin. Hoping to hear from you in the near future. =)
    Recruited and Welcome to the UR.

    Zeff

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hi there.

    My boyfriend and I are relatively new to the game (been playing for a little over a week now), and we are looking for a kin to call home.

    I play a Hobbit Warden named Briala and my boyfriend plays a Dwarf Rune Keeper named Haask. I sent an in-game mail to Magnarr yesterday, and haven't heard back yet, so I figured it would be wise to post here.

    If you guys are looking for a few adult players who have previous MMO experience, are willing to help and work with others, and want to have fun, we are your pair. Please feel free to let us know if you're interested in gaining a few extra bodies. We'd really like to be part of your family.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Other side of the shire
    Posts
    19

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Quote Originally Posted by Esilia View Post
    Hi there.

    My boyfriend and I are relatively new to the game (been playing for a little over a week now), and we are looking for a kin to call home.

    I play a Hobbit Warden named Briala and my boyfriend plays a Dwarf Rune Keeper named Haask. I sent an in-game mail to Magnarr yesterday, and haven't heard back yet, so I figured it would be wise to post here.

    If you guys are looking for a few adult players who have previous MMO experience, are willing to help and work with others, and want to have fun, we are your pair. Please feel free to let us know if you're interested in gaining a few extra bodies. We'd really like to be part of your family.
    Welcome to the UR and recruited.

  11. #111

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    We haven't advertised a kin meeting in a while, but we might as well this month. Drop by 1 High Road, Bronning, in the Bree-Land Homesteads if you're interested.

    The folks are all laid back, and we're the oldest active kin on the server. The raffle at the end is open to all present; recruits or members. Good times.

    6 PDT on this coming Mon Oct.3.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hi I am new to lotro and looking for a kinship that can help me learn and enjoy the game.I have played EQ beta and the release version for about 8 years , WOW for about year , and VG beta and release until about 6 months ago.I am 48 years old and play at varying times due to work and family life.I would really like to be part of your kinship.

    Look me up if you have any questions my only toon is Kalfalin.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6

    Cool Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hello Guys and Gals!

    I am a returning player to LotRO and after a 6 month break from the game, and with Isengard's release, I have ventured my way back to Middle Earth once again for another exciting adventure... lol! Low and behold, the kinship that I was with apparently has disbanded, and all of my characters were left without a home as a result. I have been questing solo with all the new content of Isengard, but it is time to join a kinship community that shares the same fun and friendly atmosphere as I do. I mostly am a solo quest grinder, but I do like my fair share of group play. I also enjoy the conversations in in-game chat to enhance the game-play. Soloing is great, but it does get quiet lonely after a while.

    I recently joined with another kin, but I don't think that they are really what I have been looking for, so my search still continues.... I am familiar with United Races as a kinship community. In fact, I have grouped with many of your members over the years from Unite and LFF's in-game in GB & GA, random MoM instances and so on. United Races from what I can tell looks to be a good solid kinship community that may fit my style of game-play. I would like to be considered as a possible new recruit if your community is still recruiting at this time.

    I do come with a full package of players... I have 5 lvl 65's (LM, Guard, Champ, Burg & Mini) all pre-Isengard, vol 4 ready at Dunland... and then my main, a 71 Hunter that has already completed Vol 4 and is currently questing in the Gap of Rohan. My Hunter will be my first 75, but I have no preference on which alt to level next... I can level my next character based on the kinships need for a certain class if needed.

    If you are still recruiting, I would like to have an opportunity to join United Races. I would be proud to wear the name above my characters heads and fight side by side with your community. Please contact me here on the site or in-game. My players are Kayti (71 Hunter), Voxyn (65 Guard), Simm (65 Champ), Sazzy (65 Lore-Master), Slipps (65 Burglar), Asuraa (65 Mini) and a few lower level alts. I am usually online during the evening hours and also on weekends (EST).

    Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing from someone soon Cheers!
    Last edited by RutrohRaggy; Nov 07 2011 at 10:59 AM.

  14. #114

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Sounds good Kayti and welcome back! You're certainly welcome. I'll post something on our forums to help keep the officers aware. They're listed in our original post here.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnarr View Post
    Sounds good Kayti and welcome back! You're certainly welcome. I'll post something on our forums to help keep the officers aware. They're listed in our original post here.
    Awesome!!! I will be around tonight online too, prolly after 8pm EST. I look forward to meeting everyone and becoming part of the kinship. Thanks for the quick response!
    Last edited by RutrohRaggy; Nov 08 2011 at 07:59 AM.

  16. #116

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    A warm welcome to those that have joined the UR recently.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  17. #117

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Your kinship seems appealing to me. I was wondering if I could also get invited. I am from Europe, my timezone is UTC/GMT+1. Please, let me know.

  18. #118

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    We're quite interested in a high level healing class that's interested in grouping often (Mini/RK/Capt) for 3-6 person instances. Seems there's a current hole there among so many other classes. Some of us are leveling up alts for this but man that'd be great.

    By the way, we've become quite adept to the Tham instances using strictly heavies with no healer, lol.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  19. #119

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Absolutely Anice! We'd love to have you, and there's a similar level group of folks just barely getting into Moria. I'll look for you online and pass the word.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  20. #120

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Hello UR,
    I have been looking for a kin that has higher level players that often run instances. I'm interested in tackling some of the more difficult content with a more consistent group of people (more consistent than PUGs). I don't have a lot of experience with instances because my current kin has gotten smaller over the past few months and now that I'm at 75 there's hardly anyone online who's 75 to do any of the instances with. I have a level 75 captain named Larold. Look me up and let me know if you have any questions.

  21. #121

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Will do Larold!
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  22. #122

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Popping up. We're not a raid-oriented kin. Laid back. All levels welcome.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

  23. #123

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    popping up. Now approaching our 5th Anniversary! All levels welcome.

  24. #124

    Thumbs up Re: United Races - Recruitment

    I will be playing again on monday, I'm looking to find a kin for a character or 2 of mine, the only people I know that play are my aunt and uncle and they dont play as often as I like to so I'm looking for friends, I like to help others and be helped by others, I wanna get 2 of my characters to high levels as fast as possible but I dont mind side tracking my quests to aid a nearly defeated ally.. I'll check with you all on next log in to try and join

  25. #125

    Re: United Races - Recruitment

    Bugger on timing, just saw this post. We just had our kin meeting tonight with a ton online for it. I'll pop your characters "Crixous" and "Typarticas" in our officer's forum to help find ya online.

    In the meantime, look out for these folks in your friends list temporarily to invite you in. I know it's several, but sometimes timing is hard. Almost always some officer on, but evenings are best.

    Magnarr, Eskel (alt), Zefflorin, Jacyline, Tchalla (alt), Ramur, Sinworth, Staan, Morgaleth


    PS: Thanks Morg for the bump.
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload