We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: United Races - Recruitment

Lets see Keg? yep its full
    Axes? yepper and sharp
    target? yep yep...
    time for some chug and toss........
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000009919e/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=red]What....When.......WERE.......Why........OH..........There's Ma Keg.........[/color]

[color=red]Dwarves Don't get drunk.. We just get less sober.........[/color]

*bonks Magnarr on the head*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000006efd4/01008/signature.png]Armanaur[/charsig]
    Ninth-Laird (aka The Pendragon)
    Successor of the United Races of Vilya and proud member of the Vilya Alliance.

This is Riddalas, now alt Riddhelm is my main officer, just letting everyone know that our numbers have been growing and though it has died a little bit, cuz most people are busy, we were getting end-game, pre-end-game (aka CD, Uru), and low level instances and raids together quite often and with maybe a few more numbers we could get those going on a more regular basis. Still having loads of fun with this kin and (for some of you out there who enjoy this) we have lately been quoting almost entire movies in fellowship/kin/tells between each other, kinda fun

I've got to add that I've had a fantastic time as part of United Races.

All the great people you meet, their great attitudes, are always ready to help out whenever you need it.

I've really enjoyed my time with everyone here.

Gratz to us all on the success of the Kin! Looking forward to much, much more!

See you all in game,

Yours,

-Cadash

Talking Re: United Races - Recruitment

Thanks Cadash! Giggidy!
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

I would like to join. I saw several others in my small quild that would like to come aboard. We Like to do book quests and Raids but it is hard with a small group. I have several high lvl toons (lvl 58 loremaster) (53 captain) (42 runmaster and Minstrel)

Excellent! Send an in-game tell to any of the following officers:
    Magnarr, Lorwin, Bredryt, Liandra, Armanaur, Riddhelm, Zisimli

What's your character's name?

Ive seen alot of these folks around and would like to join . Ive been playing since last thursday and Im a recent exile from swg, been there since launch and finaly walked away in june .

Im currently a lvl 20 Champion and just 3 month subbed from my free trial . Im in the CST outside of chicago , 41 years old .

IGN Draigus

Thanks
    Last edited by Aric1973; Aug 27 2009 at 02:38 PM.

That's great to hear, Draigus. Champion is definitely my personal favorite class as well. We'll keep an eye out for you online, but look for the following officers in-game and we'll get you in:
    Magnarr, Lorwin, Bredryt, Liandra, Armanaur, Riddhelm, Zisimli

A big belated welcome to Draigus, you were a great recruit!

For others interested, we've begun a successful repeated night concentrating on book quests and another successful one for radiance gear. If you're solo or looking for a change, send a /tell to any officer and get involved!

We've been around since the beginning, and cater to all levels. A great group of friendly and generous folks here.

On the high level end, we're interested in more burglars and captains especially.

Hey there I'm looking for a new home.

I have:
    60 Burglar (Main) 5/6 rad gm Jeweller Beokill
    60 Captain 5/6 rad gm Scholar Escaflow
    60 Mini just starting to get her gear gm Tailor Beolly

We'd be happy to support your new home. Look for the following officers in-game: Magnarr, Lorwin, Bredryt, Liandra, Armanaur, Riddhelm, Zisimli, Adanaras

I've remember the name 'Beokill', we may have grouped before.
    Last edited by Magnarr; Oct 08 2009 at 06:36 AM.

We are also looking for more mini's (though these numbers have gone up) and lm's as well, to continue Magnarr's post but definitely captains and burglars as well. Really anything is welcome though and as the saying goes, the more the merrier (yeah I used it)

I just joined United Races (Graceth) and I have to say everyone has been very helpful here. I'm a new player, and they have greatly helped my understanding of the game. I'm looking forward for a lot of adventures.

They're good people!! Not sure how they feel about breakfasts, though...

Oh, we dig on the breakfast...and second breakfast for some. Thanks Falidor!

Great to have you here, Graceth. You're a wonderful new asset to the team!

I just wanted to say that I am new to this game, have recently joined this kinship, and absolutely love it. I like the casual, laid-back nature of the kinship, and there are NO requirements (leveling requirements, time requirements, etc.) at all. It isn't a hardcore kinship. You play the game at your pace the way you want to.

Everyone there is friendly and helpful. They are happy to answer questions that you have or give you some good tips. I admit that this is the only kinship I have been in since I am new to the game, but as a 40 year old working player with children and limited time, I would never consider joining another kinship. I just love the casual, laid-back, friendly, and mature group that this is. I would highly recommend it.

Hrm.. this certainly seems like the place I'd like to be. I just started playing a few days ago via the 10 day free trial, but I love the game so much already I didn't wait for the trial to end to purchase the full game.

Currently I have a LM(10) Mins(10) and a Hunter(7).

Brendanwulf, thanks for the kind words above. Glad you're enjoying yourself! We couldn't have asked for a better post from a recent member. You pretty much hit the nail on the head on our kinship style.

Right on Gavrin! You'll enjoy the game I'm sure; we all do. When you get a chance, send an in-game tell to any of the following officers, and they'll invite you in (or message me when you'll be online). If you can pass along your character's names, I'll keep an eye out for you as well over the weekend.

Officers: Magnarr, Lorwin, Bredryt, Liandra, Armanaur, Riddhelm, Zisimli, Adanaras, Cadash

Hey there men ,women,elfs,dwarfs,and hobbits. I am a level 14 Capt. of the race of man. I am looking for a kinship like this . Will try to get in touch with one of u guys in game. The name is Mezzler. I am on the west coast and play bwteen the hours of 5 to 9 pm. I have a busy work schedule. if u would have me that would be cool.

Right on Mezzler, from the forum signature it looks like you found an officer and made it in. Welcome!

Hey yall,

I'm gonna be off for a while. I reformatted my pc and installed windows 7, but with thanksgiving and my wedding anniversary coming up, I probably won't be on for a couple weeks at least. I doubt I'll get a lot of time in between. Just a heads up.

Arrow Re: United Races - Recruitment

Just a bit of an update. Though Magnarr and others have said we are short of Minstrels...the bottom line is play what you like to play first and foremost. We would not reject an applicant because they did not like to play a Minstrel...so if you don't like Minstrels..then do not worry about it.

As a smaller group we do have limited numbers of most types of toons..and have a slight shortage of "Dedicated" healers..yet we have a good number of RKs that can fill that niche somewhat. And..if the need does arrise..and we are short on a particular type of toon..we have good relationships with alot of other Kins..as well as having UNITE chat available to help out rounding up a required character type.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000006efd4/01008/signature.png]Armanaur[/charsig]
    Ninth-Laird (aka The Pendragon)
    Successor of the United Races of Vilya and proud member of the Vilya Alliance.

I may be off for a bit. I downloaded mines of moria and then played for a couple of days. Went to get on todazy and it said that I need to install Directx 9.0. so I am doing that and I hope it works . If not then my computer is having issues and then I don't know what to do . Will keep u guys posted in hereUntil I can get back in the game

No problem Mezzler, hope you get things worked out there. We have our regular kinship forums at www.UnitedRaces.net too if you want to use that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast