We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Re: United Races - Recruitment

Hey there, I'm a retired WoW player looking for a kin. I'm fairly new to LOTRO (Been playing for about 2 months), and have enjoyed every minute so far. My only character so far is a L63 Champion, Tathariel, but I definitely plan on creating more
    I'm a laid-back guy, 33 years of age looking for a like-minded, reasonably active, social kinship . The reason being, I would like the opportunity to experience all of the content and feel I am missing out by playing solo.
    I stopped playing WoW as it stopped being fun, and the drama-filled, raid-focused, you-will-attend-every-raid guild to which I belonged didn't fit in with my current lifestyle, i.e. A wife, 2 kids and a job :P
    I am an inexperienced raider/grouper, with regards to LOTRO, but would like to change that. My Time Zone is GMT (+2), and I play every chance I get (Mostly evenings). I let my seven year old son muck about in the starting areas on Saturday mornings (He has a ton of toons), which has the added benefit of netting me a few TP's.
    So, if you guys are still recruiting, please let me know.

Re: United Races - Recruitment

Yeah totally Tathariel, I try to catch you on. Meanwhile see if you can catch one of us:

Magnarr, Zefflorin, Jacyline, Ramur, Armanaur, Quloth, Trebbor, Staan, Morgaleth
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

Although we haven't historically been a raiding kinship, we've found ourselves doing a level 75 12-man each Fri eve recently. Just a mention if anyone fitting our overall laid back vibe is interested in coming on board. Those pre-organized events begin within minutes.

After downing Draigoch last night and spending this eve in multiple fellowships, thought I'd post a note.

We're pretty thick on champs and guards at that level as a heads up, but everyone is welcome. We're quite organized and a very old kin. Browse our forums and see what you think.

Many of us have been enjoying the new content of Rohan lately, however our doors are always open to folks of all levels!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6