We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Arrow United Races - Recruitment

Name: United Races

Leader: Magnarr
    Officers: Zefflorin, Jacyline, Ramur, Armanaur, Quloth, Trebbor, Staan, Morgaleth
    Founded: 06/04/07 (Kinship Level 10)
    Members: ~250, with 70 regularly active (within 3 days, alts not included)

Recruiting: Open to all classes and all levels. Generally people are recruited solely on recommendation from current members, which keeps our core group incredibly strong. We have had many valuable members join by finding us as well, so don't hesitate to ask. We have active members at levels 8-65, with small group levels in their teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 65. There's a huge range of characters, which is really a blessing to have that much variety.

Statement: We're really laid back, mature and respectful. The majority of members are over 30 years of age, although it's certainly not a requirement. Helping each other flourish in Middle-earth and having a good time out there is what it's all about. We all enjoy ourselves out there and really just mutually dig the game. We have a friendly group of active people, and are also deeply involved with the Vilya Alliance (a coalition of many kinships for end-game content).

As far as time zones we are generally EST/PST (average GMT -8), although we have a many members in other time zones as well such as HST and AEST. Feel free to browse our site at www.UnitedRaces.net to learn more about the kinship. It's updated often, and there is a lot of good information there as well as helpful Lotro aids.

If interested (or curious and would just like to group for a while), send an in-game tell or mail to Magnarr or any of the other officers listed above. We're always happy to hear from new folks!
    Last edited by Magnarr; Nov 08 2011 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Edited to remain current
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

Re: United Races - Recruitment

Well I have a few questions here then. I am looking for a kinship like you that doesnt deal with **** and just wants to have to fun but also understands we all have things that sometimes cant be ignored. But all jokes aside how many are in your kinship that are on most of the time? Everyone can say there total number but most of the time only about half of total numbers are dedicated players. Which brings up a question do you all have an age limit when you do recruit? Plan and simple I am 31 years and I dont want to be surrounded by kids (nothing against them) just not my idea of fun LOL! I am not a power level seeker I go at my pace and enjoy helping anyone that needs it.

Bodor - 24LM
    Last edited by casey176; Nov 12 2007 at 02:12 PM.

It's a reasonable question, Bodor. At the moment we have 43 people in the kinship, and 25 of them were logged on within the past 24 hours (although at different times, and not counting alts of course). Most of us are over 30 years old, a couple over 40 and a few in ther 20's. We don't exactly have an age limit, but rather if the person seems intelligent and polite we'll recruit them even if they're younger. Our few power leveling members left in early August after hitting 50, and what we have now is a pretty relaxed bunch of folks.

Good to hear I will try to contact you ingame then and go from there if everything is good at that point.

Just updating this post. We have another group closing in on level 50, another group in their early to mid 20's and a fairly new group in their late teen levels. We are short a high level loremaster, although generally there is a good mix of classes spread across the board. The kinship house is in the Breeland Homesteads.

Red face Re: United Races - Recruitment

Hey all

This Kinship (I have to lose the 'guild' mentality) sounds exactly what I am looking for.

I'm a 30-something (more something than 30) gamer who's not hardcore but I do like to take my gaming seriously. Seriously in the sense that I like to see "endgame" and all the fun in between. I have just started to play LOTR and have only accomplished to get my characters our of the intro zone into the world. Mainly to decide what class I want to 'roll with'.

It's looking like a Hobbit or Dwarfish Guardian would be fun.

Anyhoo....

Although I have just started here I don't plan on being a "please give me phat lewt and power level me" burden on the group and really just want to hook up with some people who are mature, drama free and who like to group up more than solo when they play their MMO's.

If I sound interested enough to give em an interview, let me know and I'll look you up when I get online next.

Thanks!

Sounds like you're like a lot of us, and we'll look forward to meeting you. You can contact any of the officers listed above in this post. I didn't hear back on the private message; what's your in-game name?

Just wanted to say, 'welcome' to all those who have joined recently.

There is a pretty good group of members with the UR in their early level 20's now, if there are others out there who would like to join with them in their journey.

We are looking for a high level LM as well.

Well I had joined this Kinship since my last post above and I gotta say it was exactly what I was wanting for this game. All of the members are very helpful (all you gotta do ask) and really friendly people that understand RL always comes first and your not in a race in this game. I would recomend it to anyone that is looking for great people to be around!

Thanks for the kinship compliments, Bodor; you've been a real asset yourself.

We are always recruiting new people, and have many new people in their level 20's now. We are also just a couple people away from being able to run a 12-person group of level 50's.

Thanks and welcome to all those who have recently joined the United Races.
    Last edited by Magnarr; Feb 23 2008 at 04:23 PM.

*cough

hehe

We're looking for more west-coast people (PST) to fill in a time zone gap. Contact me or any of the officers listed at the top!

I signed up with this kin back in February, and haven't regretted it. Fun people, easy to group with. Well rounded for classes. Plenty of GM for every profession that are willing to assist. Sure are alot of dwarfs though. lol

This group defintly gets the 'Lorwin" seal of approval. It would be nice though to have some more West Coasters on who don't mind late night raids though. If this sounds like the Kin for you just send an in game tell or message and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction to join.
    [B][COLOR=#9932cc][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000318cb/01007/signature.png]Lorwin[/charsig][/I][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][I][COLOR=darkorchid]Senior Tavern Leauge Member[/COLOR][/I] - [I][COLOR=darkorchid]Lifetme Subscriber[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Thanks Lorwin, you've been a real asset yourself. Nice to see others on the PST time!

We've had a pretty strong amount of new people coming in lately, just over the past month or two. Welcome all!

Hey, u guys still recruiting? I'm new to LOTRO, actually just got the game after playin the trial for a few days.

My char.s name is Andelric, lvl 16 human gaurdian/armourer and have an alt. elf hunter/woodsman

Im just lookin for a casual group and this sounded like the right place
    Last edited by mfaulk2880; Jul 10 2008 at 11:26 AM.

Sure, Andelric, we're always open for new people. We'll look for you in-game. If casual is what you're going for, you'll like the group.

Aright cool, ill add you

Good to see so many returning after hiatus across the server.

I love this kin and the new friends I have made here
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000000b936/01004/signature.png]Wildrose[/charsig]
    Founder & Lifetime Member

I can also recommend this kin. They are a great and helpful bunch of guys and girls.

Adanaras

Thanks Wildrose and Adanaras; you've both been great additions to the kinship!

As a current note, we're looking for high level guardians and captains to even out the groups.

/skol

After all this time this Kinship is still the best to be apart of! If your looking for a Kinship that is just about having fun and helping others and will still be there for you if your gone for a spell of time they will welcome you back with open arms!

How can you go wrong

Bumpity-bonk

Join us or Die !~

Thumbs up Re: United Races - Recruitment

Bumpity bumpity bonk
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000000b936/01004/signature.png]Wildrose[/charsig]
    Founder & Lifetime Member

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast