We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsneakers View Post
    They can't even balance the existing classes.

Shield use rank is still broken.
    This is not an argument and never was. No MMORPG ever exists with balanced classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Askelin View Post
    The Brawler will team up with the Bindbole Kid to smash Cord's car the second it gets registered.
    It was a license renewal thing, car is fine except the air conditioner stopped working a few weeks ago.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Brawler" ="champion Hobbit" nice yesss

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    It was a license renewal thing, car is fine except the air conditioner stopped working a few weeks ago.
    The Bindbole kid personally made your air conditioner not work just to inconvenience you.
    Life as a goat got boring for him, so now he exists as an invisible force of evil once again! WOOOOOEEEEHHHH!
    Leader of the Mitey Worriers (Laurelin)
    Purveyors of premier meats and vegan substitutes since 26/12/17

Really, more classes? Already have to many, plus the fact each class has 3 trait lines. Devs can not even keep up with the classes they already have. Worst part, monster players are never going to see any fixes, since we have to wait for Freep class fixes first. Keep digging that hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Syranthian View Post
    First response is on point.

Zero faith SSG wouldn't choose the cash-grab option of pushing out monetized content atop a growing mountain of bugs and straight up broken core class abilities, and zero faith that the new content won't be riddled with fundamental bugs if they do (evidence: the current longstanding state of the classes and LI system).
    There are several bugs that appeared this year (you can add all others already there before), none of them have been fixed, server outage twice for same reason and the thing is maybe not even cleared. It took 9 months of weekly harassing on a community manager that doesn't even play the game for transfers to be fixed (and they are dead again lol). Of course they can fix most of problems and stop creating content for a period, everyone will be happy but they won't earn money so they prefer adding mountains of bugs and hope for players to deal with them. Some SSG heavy defenders (hi Elmagor) will jump there to bodyguard devs but the hundreds of players that left after both outages aren't all haters, they just understood the bugs will never be fixed, the communication was close to the void and their attitude towards their players is terrible.

Look how good Cordovan avoid questions about new class

^^ Brawler confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    Look how good Cordovan avoid questions about new class
    I mean I posted in the thread. Obviously you've all seen something we weren't quite ready to talk about, but we'll have more information in the near future. Just to make sure people are aware, this is not something that would be coming to War of Three Peaks.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

I'm fairly certain at this point that Cordy isn't fully in the loop for Brawler. The Bullroarer leaks aside, it is not at a stage in development where I would expect a community manager to extend their omniscience for the sake of appeasing players with nuggets of information without overcommiting. By no means is this silence a good look, but we should temper our expectations a wee bit.

Edit:
    I mean I posted in the thread. Obviously you've all seen something we weren't quite ready to talk about, but we'll have more information in the near future. Just to make sure people are aware, this is not something that would be coming to War of Three Peaks.
    This is as good a informative statement as could be expected at this point. Thank you.

You know, you could have probably got away with it being there, putting it down to something old that was a dev side project from long ago or something

It was the fast and furious removal that gave it away

I have pictures in my head of Vin Diesel running rampant through Middle Earth in Brawler mode now though.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

cord silence equal to class confirmed if it was an error I would have denied it now you need the data and what race it can be that armor carries ect

now only missing confirms that enters hobbit and has heavy armor and start to prepare your future and save you repeated pieces of rodin in the raid

Quote Originally Posted by rodin12 View Post
    now only missing confirms that enters hobbit and has heavy armor and start to prepare your future and save you repeated pieces of rodin in the raid
    Who in their right mind would give hobbits another heavy armour class?

by your way of speaking I imagine how you behave in your private life as your ideas are and how old you are from 60 up I silence my opinion in my country also there are people like you

Quote Originally Posted by Radhruin_EU View Post
    Who in their right mind would give hobbits another heavy armour class?
    by your way of speaking I imagine how you behave in your private life as your ideas are and how old you are from 60 up I silence my opinion in my country also there are people like you
    OK

I admit I burst out laughing. Oops
    "That what is explicitly two, can at the same time be implicitly one."

Alan Watts

Give me a break, all you usually post is spam about halfling magicians (just like you did earlier, while trying to pretend that a 'druid' would be a mixture of LM and RK - which just happens to be what you've kept on and on saying you want). Now you've going on about the next least likely thing, another heavy armour class for hobbits. And earlier you said you didn't want another fighter class, despite how people have been saying for years that they'd rather like a lighter melee class for hobbits (it's the one thing they always should have had and never did). I've never once seen you make a sensible suggestion, you've just got this thing about hobbits being 'powerful'.

Is this a class that exists only within Middle-earth barrooms? If so, it might make the Shire pub crawl more interesting.

Maybe it was a typographical error, and they meant "bawler." This is a new class that cries a lot, particularly when viewing upcoming changes to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsix66 View Post
    Maybe it was a typographical error, and they meant "bawler." This is a new class that cries a lot, particularly when viewing upcoming changes to the game.
    But we already have elves.
    Arda Shrugged - Elendilstone / Landroval / Anor

Oh my goodness! The alt-o-holic in me squeels with delight at the thought of a new class. The word Brawler makes me imagine a drunken dwarf swinging furiously at his or her enemy. If it's going to happen, I ABSOLUTELY want to see them have a self-heal/self-buff skill where they reach in their pocket, pull out a mug of frothy ale, take a big swig, then throw it to the ground (or at their target). Man, that'd be fun! Ya know, Hobbits can be quite dangerous when properly riled up and are resourceful enough to make anything a dangerous weapon...

The practical developer in me, though, sees the potential of 3 more trait trees of questionable benefit for SSG to maintain, plus legendary items, plus figuring out something to do with war-steeds...oh my! I wish they would consider reducing the number of trait trees, at least for some classes where there's a clear trait line which is rarely used...maybe integrate the traits from the eliminated tree into the other two, shift things around...maybe even have some neutral traits (costing 1 point regardless how your traited). They could, for example eliminate Minnie's yellow line, give the more dps-centric traits to red line, the more healing-centric traits to blue...things like anthem duration could be a neutral trait, as could Call to Greatness. Ah, dreams.
    Amandakay, Elweenia, Melda, Kerthryth, Hallana, and Yaavie of Arkenstone
    Enyalie of Ithil
    Formerly from Elendilmir
    Filling green bars since 2007

About expected at this stage of dev, thanks for confirming the new class. Now I have something very exciting to look forward to for Gundabad expansion!

Real brawler is taunt master. In other words...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Original Challenger of the Abyss

Class items of the Brawler? My guess: alcohol drinks.

How about giving Champ's our shields back!!!
    “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Elmagor View Post
    You don't need balance every class, because 10000 players want to see 10000 changes with that classes. Don't expect yellow captain damage like burglar, or blue LM damage like hunter. Every classs and every trait line must have their + and -. And how many people want to see Shield Use Rank fixed? 3, 5? While thousands of players want to see new class.
    Get this tho: Guardian has no useful line at all. Every line is dead. How can we not expect from the devs to have a class that has been put in the game to be useful, to be....useful? Is that literally too much asked lul. Also, literally every guardian in the game wants something for shield use rank, but yeah you're right at this point only 3-5 guardians are left in the game kek.

So unless this ''brawler'' deletes guardian and takes its place, how about they actually fix broken classes/lines before adding even more to fuel to the fire?
    Last edited by HolyDuckTape; Sep 26 2020 at 12:53 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast