We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

twitch streamers

lotrostream just spins when I open it up. I have a bad habit of being about 3 hrs late for live streams but I do watch them as vod.

Is the channel off or being worked on or...?

I think it would behoovvve the community, or not, if the regular streamers posted somewhere, what day/time they stream and what channel they use if not the lotro channel... that is unless thats a nono. I don't see any stream related channels on the forum. Are there any? I know Frelorn had a thread asking for people who would like to livestream lotro but thats all I remember. (Id do it myself but I dunno how to stream, I'm not very knowledgeable about parts of the game I know well... and I'm not gonna throw my face and voice out to the public, at this time

Srsly though, who streams, what days/times?

Already following: gussymoose, Aratheart, Bluborn and not sure who else. (can't seem to remember how to spell S.U.'s channel name) also: don't blame me if I'm there for 20 mins then leave. Ok blame me cuz it IS me leaving, but its prolly cuz I need a nap.

Ok, ball/court thingie. Looking fwd to getting more channel spam in my inbox from u ppl.
    Sig looked hideous so I sent it to its room. It can come back and
    show off after it has thought about what it did.

This is something that is on my short-term To Do list for sure. On DDO, I have a stickied thread where people can pop in and say "Yo streaming here (link) now/[insert time/day]". I also want to create a Google Calendar for LOTROstream, and a separate one for LOTRO streaming in general, so people can get notifications and such. Open to ideas from the community as well.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Find LOTRO on: Facebook Twitter Twitch Google+
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Google+ Instagram
    My PM inbox is broken. Click here to send me a private message.
    cool cool

Quote Originally Posted by Xhiu View Post
    Already following: gussymoose, Aratheart, Bluborn and not sure who else.

There's others that also stream LOTRO but they tend to get pretty heavy into the whole role-playing lore thing. The ones that I listed are also a bit more talkative and engaged with their viewers. MaidenOfRohan has !songrequest support in Twitch which is a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This is something that is on my short-term To Do list for sure. On DDO, I have a stickied thread where people can pop in and say "Yo streaming here (link) now/[insert time/day]". I also want to create a Google Calendar for LOTROstream, and a separate one for LOTRO streaming in general, so people can get notifications and such. Open to ideas from the community as well.
    I think a Calendar is a great idea but it should not be limited to only official LOTRO streamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If we won a prize through a streamer that had yet to be sent by Frelorn, should we chalk that up as a lost cause or can we provide the Twitch messages to you from the streamer with the congratulations message as a way to hopefully get a prize? It's a few months late, but understandably, of course, with the shake up.

Quote Originally Posted by thatabguy View Post

There's others that also stream LOTRO but they tend to get pretty heavy into the whole role-playing lore thing. The ones that I listed are also a bit more talkative and engaged with their viewers. MaidenOfRohan has !songrequest support in Twitch which is a bonus.

I think a Calendar is a great idea but it should not be limited to only official LOTRO streamers.
    The main reason to have separate calendars is confusion: Once LOTROstream gets a lot busier, I want people to be able to sort out what's on that channel from what is being broadcast elsewhere. But I also very much want an "elsewhere" calendar that anyone can update, so you can select/show both or one of them on your own calendar program.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardineck View Post
    If we won a prize through a streamer that had yet to be sent by Frelorn, should we chalk that up as a lost cause or can we provide the Twitch messages to you from the streamer with the congratulations message as a way to hopefully get a prize? It's a few months late, but understandably, of course, with the shake up.
    Get in touch with me and I will see. I know we promised a few t-shirts that I don't yet have access to, but assuming I get access and they are still there we'll mail them out, also assuming I can figure out who is supposed to get one. If that doesn't work, we'll figure out an alternate prize. Either way, get in touch with me through support.turbine.com, send it to Community/Forum Support, and we'll try to sort things out.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Find LOTRO on: Facebook Twitter Twitch Google+
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Google+ Instagram
    My PM inbox is broken. Click here to send me a private message.
    cool cool

LOTROstream Discord public server

There are many streamers for this game! Many of them now stream in a slot on the official https://twitch.tv/lotrostream channel! I've created a public discord channel to see who's currently streaming LotRO (in the #streaming_now channel). I'll try to keep an up-to-date list of official streamers in the #schedule channel (as well as what time slots everyone streams in on the official channel. Everyone is invited to check it out! Visit https://discord.me/lotrostream to check it out!
    Last edited by Technical_13; Jul 26 2016 at 10:17 PM. Reason: links to channels...