We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Search:

Type: Posts; User: TheAsk; Keyword(s):

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    339
    Views
    44,702

    Re: Snowbourns New Raid Progression Thread

    Hey mate I'm great thanks :) hope you are the same! nice to see you guys still having a decent progression.
  2. Re: Soloing Angmar Instances (CarnDum, Urugarth, BaradGularan) + 3 Manning The Rift a

    I soloed Urugarth and Carn Dum on my burglar at lvl 65. No store used.
  3. Replies
    339
    Views
    44,702

    Re: Snowbourns New Raid Progression Thread

    Well done Nine Worlds!
  4. Replies
    2,255
    Views
    252,815

    Re: Snowbourn EM rankings

    IIRC that must literally be the first time I've seen Ichor post a wartab. Nonetheless, congratulations Ichor and Etheldar! :)
  5. Replies
    208
    Views
    19,488

    Re: Lotro fights Snowbourn

    About your videos? Approximately none, I'd guess, considering from the views of your videos. Maybe you should have named this thread "My lotro fights - Snowbourn", if you didn't want others to share...
  6. Replies
    208
    Views
    19,488

    Re: Lotro fights Snowbourn

    Oh we have a thread for this. Neat.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6av7FhPc2fE&hd=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzc1UXuPCM&hd=1
  7. Thread: chain stun?

    by TheAsk
    Replies
    4
    Views
    1,903

    Re: chain stun?

    8 sec startling twist + Exposed throat 6 sec + Riddle 5 sec + Provoke Daze 2-4 sec = 21-23 sec chainstun. (+1-2 stun recovery seconds).
  8. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    I'm sorry but I haven't played LOTRO since day before ROI release, so as I said, this is a guide from pre-RoI. I've no clue how things are looking atm, unfortunately.
  9. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    As I said buddy, I don't know what has changed with RoI. Enrage trait might work in RoI, but I can ensure you that it did not in Mirkwood.
  10. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    I wrote this a half year ago... So it will only work till you hit 65 I guess, but I explain most sides of the burglar in the basics and most advanced techniques. (even though I know there are some...
  11. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    MAXIMIZING YOUR DPS
    The Very Basic
    Always stand behind your opponent if possible. You will get around ~40% more damage when standing from behind (positional damage).

    Fast Combos
    Burglar’s have...
  12. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    BURGLAR ONLY LOOT
    Always carry these items with you:
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6734/burglarmarbles.png
    Marbles, starts a conjunction – 15 min CD. Always nice to carry around with an...
  13. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    BURGLAR PVP
    I'm going to write this assuming you are soloing, because that’s the only experience I’ve had playing burglar in PvP – always soloing.
    Burglar’s have their fancy bonus that they can...
  14. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    Virtues
    This depends on what you are capping it. At the momemt I cap melee crit solo, which means I’m not running with Determination.
    At certain places you will either have to trait something...
  15. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    This trait makes you capable of using ALL from-stealth skills when using Feint Attack – except for Burgle. This buff lasts 10 second, and on top of being capable of using all from-stealth skills it...
  16. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    The Quiet Knife legendary trait:
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/353/quietknifelegendarytrai.png
    Requires 5 red traits.

    Feint Attack without legendary trait:***...
  17. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    ********************************************************************************
    http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/6495/quietknife5.png
    This trait reduces the cooldown of “Location is Everything”...
  18. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    The Quiet Knife
    This is without a doubt my favorite trait line. 99% of my time I’m in 5 red traits + legendary.
    The Quiet Knife trait line is a dps-oriented traitline. 5 reds and legendary makes...
  19. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    Gambler Legendary Trait:
    http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3368/gamblerlegendarytrait.png
    5 Gambler traits required.

    This legendary trait turns your ‘Lucky Strike’:...
  20. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7741/gambler7.png
    This trait increases your stealth movement speed by 20%, while adding a chance for “Provoke” to apply a disabling gamble (daze). 80% chance with...
  21. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6210/gambler5.jpg
    This trait makes your “Burgle” skill capable of making a debuffing gamble on your target, and also gives you +2 stealth level.

    Where to use...
  22. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    Here are pictures of what each colour buff does:...
  23. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3755/gambler3.jpg
    This trait gives your Burglar’s Advantage and Double-Strike a 10% chance to apply a 2% incoming melee crit chance debuff for 15 secs, to the...
  24. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    Traits in this traitline:
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6793/gambler1.png
    This trait reduces the cooldown of “Clever Retort” and makes “Clever Retort” usable out of Mischief stance.

    Where...
  25. Re: Looking for a "dumb guy" guide for Burglar Level 30-45

    Damaging Gambles: Damages your target over time with a random strength. Once again it’s the dice – tier 1-6.

    Examples:
    ...
Results 1 to 25 of 150
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload