6 Housing ideas: Stable, Shop, Pet, Rooms, Gardening, Lists
- You / the kin master add a stable in the garden
- Only you / your kins can use it
- No refresh time
- Is free, except for rations
- No animations, just click and *POP*
- You can choose from one of your mounts / Any kin member can change the mount from one of his/hers
- The travelling options are one-sided, this is, you have to return to your house/kin house by the special milestone skill
- Double click, you can go (the menu changes according to the player):
- To the main town of your race (2 rations)
- To your house/kin house (1 ration)
- To any of your milestone marked locations (10 rations)
- To your shop (see "shops" in this post) (1 ration)
- Only in kin stables: You can go to any major area node (1 per area) that you already discovered (25 rations)
- Only in kin stables: Festival grounds (2 rations)
- Only in kin stables: Any other kin shop (see "shops" in this post) (2 rations)
- Only in kin stables: The kin shop (2 rations)
- Only in kin stables: Any other kin house (2 rations)
- In each neighbourhood of each homestead there are 5 available shop slots in the homestead centre
- The basis is an alternative to the auction house system:
- You sell from x1 times the normal price to a maximum set by the player/kin master.
- The more anything you sell per week, all products more expensive get (like 10 products to upgrade a multiplication factor). You can set this amount too.
- When you craft something, you can choose "bag", "shop" or "kin shop" destination. The last two are instantly made while the other one not.
- You cannot remove items from the shop, but you can buy them.
- There are luxurious, normal and kin shops (changes the capacity of items and their maximum stock)
- Only the kin master can change kin shop characteristics
- You can rent it in any homestead that you want
- You can have as many shops you want (just copies, shared stock, shared prices), but 1 per neighbourhood and all shops are the same type (normal, luxurious and kin)
- You can drop items with x1 price refund
- You rent them, if you don't pay, it disappears automatically
- If no shop remains, the existences remain "hidden" until the next shop is open
- Burglars can steal anything from any kin or normal house, hooks and chests after level 20, the "not visitable" flag is ignored
- Burglars can be discovered by a 25% chance
- After something got stolen, the player receives 1h later an anonymous letter saying what has been taken
- Discovered burglars appear in the prison of Bree, they remain there 1h. The victim receives instantly a letter from the prison telling what happened and what tried to stole
- Pets increase the chance for discovering burglars to 99%
- Pets cannot be stolen
- You must feed the pet (by money, like a rent), if you don't do it the pet hook "disappears" and you must buy a new one
- Pets are expensive to buy, but cheap to feed
- Inner rooms are added by using a garden hook and then an interior hook for the door/portal
- (inner) You add a kitchen and you can cook or metalwork, 10% speed bonus (but no NPC shops), 25% in kin rooms.
- (garden) You add a porch and you can "work" anything that doesn't need fire or soil (see "gardening" in this post) with a 10% speed bonus (but no NPC shops).
- (garden) You add an outhouse, a /bio emote is played, the player enters and all the the debuffs/posions/etc... disappear (1h refresh)
- (underground, inner, no garden space) You add a cellar, all your chests go there freeing 2/3 hooks.
- (inner) You add a normal room, more space for stuff. Maximum 2 in luxurious houses and 1 in normal houses. 4 in kin houses.
- (underground, inner, no garden space, only kin houses) Prison, the kin master can penalize with 1h prison a member, burglars go there if discovered (see "pets" in this post).
- You can buy an empty fence and then you can buy plants from farmers and change the fence.
- You can buy empty garden hooks (orchards, etc...) and use the same system with plants.
- Empty orchards can be used for growing farm recipes (see "rooms" in this post).
- In the social window, there are two new sections: "Houses" and "Shops"
- In "Houses" you see by default the addresses of your friends and a search box for find anyone or any kin house (useful for burglars) and check if is visitable or not
- In "Shops" you see a sortable ranking of shop chains by the past week sellings, number of shops and weeks alive. By clicking one you can see a list of shop locations.
Hope that any of these are useful ;)