LOTRO Community Site Known Issues
Last Updated: August 1, 2013
- Some navigation elements may not be properly translated into German and French.
- If you have chosen French or German as the forum display language, the language switches back to EN anytime you switch forums.
- Some links, attachments, and images in forum posts may need to be updated.
- Avatars have been reset to use default images.
- You may need to edit your signature to clean up broken links, BB code, or remove the discontinued character signature code.
The LOTRO Lottery
- The Lottery pages are not translated into German and French. All players will see these pages in English. German and French translations will be added in a future update.
- Character data may not be up to date.
Links and Articles
- Older links to content on archive.lotro.com or forums.lotro.com may not function.
- Links to German Terms of Service may not function properly. The German EULA is displayed instead.
- The following pages have display issues which we are actively trying to resolve:
- Currently Character copy is unavailable.