We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Spreadsheets: U22 Rating-Percentage-Values and -Graphs

U21/U22 version spreadsheets with Rating-Percentage-Values and -Graphs for quick use. Verified for U22 to be valid.
    Data as provided by the authors of http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rating_to_percentage_formula (so tribute goes to them).

XLS spreadsheet version

XLSX spreadsheet version

The spreadsheets don't take into account the different applicable levels for the rating-percentage-relationship (player level/opponent level). So strictly speaking they are valid for an equal level of player and opponent only.
    There are mainly two things I personally like using rather lean spreadsheet versions:
    The quick access to calculations and visualization of
    a) the level-depending percentage progression and caps
    b) the difference between t1 and t2 (which becomes rapidly less above level 105)
    Hopefully they are useful for some players, too.

Kind regards

Rhunar

Edit: changed formulas due to IFERROR-conversion problem xlsx->xls
    Last edited by Rhunar; Yesterday at 10:18 AM.

Why not a step further?

Thank you Rhunar!
    A friend and I were discussing the possibility of making the spreadsheet and calculations into a Plugin,
    similar to how StatCalc Used to be.
    He has some Combat Statistics and data analysis,
    But both of us have never made plugins before.

would you mind if we used the spreadsheet for the plugin?

@everyone else:
    if you want to collaborate/contribute, Please Comment with your suggestions on the thread for now.
    in particular looking for people with experience coding lotro plugins in the past, particularly for level 95 cap and above, as the level 85 cap and below era had a significantly different plugin creation standards and environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniyel View Post
    Thank you Rhunar!
    A friend and I were discussing the possibility of making the spreadsheet and calculations into a Plugin,
    similar to how StatCalc Used to be.
    He has some Combat Statistics and data analysis,
    But both of us have never made plugins before.

would you mind if we used the spreadsheet for the plugin?
    You're welcome to use the spreadsheet data/design if the content provides any help for your goal (please give credit to the people that worked out the formulas; see the following thread: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...ight=lotroplan).
    However I don't have plugin coding experience. I'm mainly an office software user (I just wanted to share my version because there are propably people out there searching for such a simple offline implementation). I like the plugin idea nevertheless and hope you find support from players more exprienced in coding.

Kind regards
    Rhunar

Verfied to be still valid for U22.
    Rhunar