We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Personal and Kinhouse gone forever?

Hello, I have been gone for about a year or so from the game. (my lotro stopped working when Rohan was released) But now I am back and find that my house and the kinhouse is gone as well as all the things I had gathered in them.
    Before pestering costumer service I thought I ask here. Is there anyway to get my things back?

Quote Originally Posted by Heleywen View Post
    Hello, I have been gone for about a year or so from the game. (my lotro stopped working when Rohan was released) But now I am back and find that my house and the kinhouse is gone as well as all the things I had gathered in them.
    Before pestering costumer service I thought I ask here. Is there anyway to get my things back?

your items should be with the Escrow NPC,
    :)

The housing storage system has recently changed, so what happened to your things depends a bit on when your house was returned to the market. It used to be that when your house was abandoned or sold, everything would go into escrow, and you could only get those items from the escrow broker at the bank. Now when a house is abandoned or foreclosed, all the items go into escrow, but if you purchase a new house, the storage chests you previously unlocked will still be unlocked, and all your items will be in them. If your items from decorating your house and the items in storage total more than the capacity you had unlocked, the items will still be in the chests but when you remove them you will not be able to return them unless you unlock more capacity. So, for example, say you had 60 slots unlocked and your storage chests and decoration items total 200. Then you will not be able to add another item to your chest until you remove at least 141 items from your chest, or until you purchase more capacity.

My best advice, check the escrow broker at the bank, and if there's nothing there, buy a new house and check the chest in the house to see if your items are within.

Thank you for both your replies (so quickly replied to!)
    It all feels a little stupid because I know I got a mail about it and all, so I do not want to sound like I am complaining, since it was my choice to not log in and only mine.
    But to lose the things I had spent so much time gathering felt so sad. But I check my escrow and again thank you for your replies

Let us know how it all works out! Good luck!

Sorry for late reply, I totally forgot about this thread.
    Yes my things where in the escrowm yay however some things not bound to me where not, but that is no biggie.
    I was "oh no are all my things gone"
    now I am more "where, when and why did I collect and save all this stuff!"

A lot of things I want to keep will have to reamain in escrow for a long time due to the stupid change in house storage.

But things are all well and good and again, I am greatful for your responses.