We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Epic Quest: Vol III, Book 4, Chapter 2 and Stuck

So I have made it to this point in the Epic Story Line and have taken the road through the Valley of the Bones. I'm told to help this NPC with some things and the quest icon above him has the TP logo wanting me to buy the region. That's fine and all, I'm VIP and was planning on buying the expansions as I leveled up (I have recently started playing again, I had left off at Moria at the time) but everything that I've read so far says that you should be able to do the epic storyline free up to the Helm's Deep expansion.

So my question is, has that changed or have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

You haven't done anything wrong... It's just that the "Help the people of Trum Dreng as much as you can, and when you are ready to move on, find Halbarad in Pren Gwydh" is telling you to do the non-epic quests in the region (or not, because you can just skip the quests), then head to the next quest hub in the chain, which is the main town in Dunland, Galtrev.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    You haven't done anything wrong... It's just that the "Help the people of Trum Dreng as much as you can, and when you are ready to move on, find Halbarad in Pren Gwydh" is telling you to do the non-epic quests in the region (or not, because you can just skip the quests), then head to the next quest hub in the chain, which is the main town in Dunland, Galtrev.
    I gotcha, so I can just bypass them altogether and meet up with him in Galtrev? Awesome.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by praetorian6 View Post
    I gotcha, so I can just bypass them altogether and meet up with him in Galtrev?
    Yea, it's all on the "when you are ready to move on,"

Do all of the quests in the area? Good.
    Do some of the quests in the area? Ok.
    Do none of the quests in the area? No one is judging.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Yea, it's all on the "when you are ready to move on,"

Do all of the quests in the area? Good.
    Do some of the quests in the area? Ok.
    Do none of the quests in the area? No one is judging.
    lol, alright. Thanks again, I do appreciate it. Since I'll be bypassing the side quests maybe I'll be able to catch up the Epic Quests to my level and actually get a quest reward that I can use!